|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does the Baxter family experience their first frost of the year?
2. On the day that Jody returns from the Forrester's home, what meat does Penny have cooking in the smokehouse?
3. What does Jody promise to feed the fawn if he is allowed to take it home?
(d) Table scraps.
4. As Jody watches the animal with its young, what does he realize about nature?
(a) That humans and animals will never be fully connected.
(b) That Fodder Wing will always be alive in the animals.
(c) That nature has a way of rebirthing itself.
(d) That the animal kingdom is a cruel place to live.
5. Who takes Jody into the woods in search of the fawn?
(b) Fodder Wing.
(c) Mill Wheel Forrester.
(d) Buck Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
2. What name does Ma use to refer to Twink?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
4. After his father's attack, what chore does Jody complete on his own for the first time in his life?
5. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)