|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Anna not testify for her father in court?
(a) She does not want to speak on her father's behalf.
(b) She knows nothing of the situation.
(c) She is afraid she will cause her father harm.
(d) She is in love with Christopher Unwin.
2. What does Aphra make for Josiah that Anna questions?
(a) A ring of roses.
(b) A figure of sticks, not Christian.
(c) A crown of thorns.
(d) A sack of poisonous herbs.
3. What was the name of the boy who abandoned Elinor after convincing her to run away from home?
4. Who is the armed woman screaming at when she comes to the Thanksgiving service?
(c) The rector.
(d) John Gordon.
5. Under what charge is Anna's father brought to trial?
(c) Attempted Murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new plan does the rector want the townspeople to undertake?
2. What do the townspeople accuse Aphra of doing?
3. What is the condition of Anna's father when they find him?
4. Whose cockerel does Anna see in her yard one morning?
5. Why does Anna throw Elinor and Michael's plates against the wall?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)