|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the rector during the mass where he is visibly tired?
(a) He faints.
(b) He has a heart attack and dies.
(c) He coughs up blood.
(d) He gets into a fistfight with Anna's father.
2. Who is the armed woman screaming at when she comes to the Thanksgiving service?
(b) John Gordon.
(d) The rector.
3. Who finishes the sermon for the rector?
(a) Mr. Stanley.
(b) Anna's father.
4. Why won't Aphra let Anna keep Faith until she recovers?
(a) She is afraid Anna has the plague and will give it to Faith.
(b) She is afraid Faith has the plague.
(c) She is afraid Anna will badmouth her to her child.
(d) She is afraid Anna will kill Faith in revenge.
5. Where does Anna end up at the end of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anna disgusted with the rector?
2. What makes Anna suspect that Elinor is sick?
3. Whose illegitimate baby does Anna deliver?
4. What is strange about Christopher Unwin's condition?
5. What service does Anna's father start up?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)