|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Anna happy about when she went to sleep after going into the mine?
(a) That she had poppy to ease her pain.
(b) That the rector wasn't angry with her.
(c) That it was warming up outside.
(d) That she had done something that came out right.
2. What is Anna's father sentenced to?
(a) Firing squad.
(b) A dagger through the hands.
(d) Burning at the stake.
3. Who is the armed woman screaming at when she comes to the Thanksgiving service?
(b) The rector.
(d) John Gordon.
4. Whose illegitimate baby does Anna deliver?
(a) Elizabeth Bradford's.
(c) Mrs. Bradford's.
(d) Margaret Livesedge's.
5. What does Anna take from the Hadfields to help her sleep?
(c) Sage tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aphra doing when Anna comes to check on her?
2. What does Anna try to do for the rector but is unable?
3. Why is Elinor looking through the Gowdies' herbs?
4. Why are the simplest tasks hard for Anna in the days after going into the mine?
5. What does Anna see when she wakes up and goes outside after her substance-induced sleep?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)