Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition of the Gordon cottage?
(a) It is bare.
(b) It is burning.
(c) It is not there.
(d) It is abandoned.
2. What one topic do the rector and Elinor have a difference about?
(a) Whether the plague has ended or not.
(b) Whether it is safe to flee the village.
(c) What to do with Anna now that the plague is over.
(d) Whether to have children or not.
3. What do Anna and the rector do that Anna is ashamed of?
(a) Have sex.
(b) Run away together.
(c) Dismiss the stable boy.
(d) Dance together.
4. After Elinor tells Anna her secret, what do they spend the day doing?
(a) Taking poppy to forget their worries.
(b) Packing so that they may flee soon.
(c) Researching herbs that will help them fight the plague.
(d) Winterizing the Gowdie garden.
5. What new plan does the rector want the townspeople to undertake?
(a) Commit mass suicide.
(b) Cut all their hair and burn it.
(c) Burn down all their houses and start again.
(d) Burn all their possessions that may carry the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aphra make for Josiah that Anna questions?
2. What is the condition of Anna's father when they find him?
3. What makes Anna suspect that Elinor is sick?
4. Under what charge is Anna's father brought to trial?
5. Why is Anna crying in the rectory kitchen?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)