Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
Because there were so few people to do the picking.
2. What does the narrator do with the apples?
Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
3. How long has the rector lived in the village?
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What does Anna feed the horse?
6. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
This section contains 5,123 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)