|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Great Burning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Makes a pie with them.
(b) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
(c) Bites into one.
(d) Tramples them for cider.
2. Who does Anys live with?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
3. How does Jane Martin's behavior change from the beginning of the novel?
(a) She becomes a recluse.
(b) She becomes extremely devout.
(c) She becomes promiscuous.
(d) She changes religion.
4. What makes Anna suspect that Elinor is sick?
(a) There is a plague sore on Elinor.
(b) Elinor throws up.
(c) She hears her cough.
(d) Elinor faints.
5. How old is Aphra's child, Faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
2. What does Anna feed the horse?
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
4. What does Anna say they should not give Mary during her labor?
5. Who is Sam?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)