|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Great Burning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rector's horse?
2. What does Aphra run at Anna with when Anna bursts in the door?
(a) A hot poker.
(b) A magic wand.
(c) A serpent.
(d) A spider.
3. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Stay and fight the disease.
(b) Flee to cleaner air.
(c) Warn neighboring villages.
(d) Pray for forgiveness.
4. Who is the mob beating near the old mine?
(d) Old Mem.
5. What does Anna try to give Maggie to make her feel better when Maggie comes back?
(a) Mutton broth.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) Money for the medicine.
(d) Advice for her problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
2. What happened to Kate Talbot's husband?
3. What do the townspeople accuse Aphra of doing?
4. What was in the pot the Mowbrays were boiling?
5. What does the narrator do with the apples?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)