|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Great Burning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very Puritan and stern.
(b) She lacks common sense.
(c) She is very smart.
(d) She is very vivacious.
2. What was strange about the autumn?
(a) It was cold.
(b) It was unusually cloudy and dark.
(c) It was very sunny.
(d) The trees did not shed their leaves.
3. Who comes and stops the mob during the witch frenzy?
(a) Elinor Mompellion.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Anna Frith.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
4. What is Josiah doing when Anna gets to the tavern?
5. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Stay and fight the disease.
(b) Pray for forgiveness.
(c) Flee to cleaner air.
(d) Warn neighboring villages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
2. What did the Mowbrays do to their infant to protect it from the plague?
3. What happens to the rector during the mass where he is visibly tired?
4. How long has the rector lived in the village?
5. Where does Anna go to find more sleep aid?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)