|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Great Burning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Anna ask herself while sitting with Maggie?
(a) Why a good person like Maggie cannot find a place to live.
(b) Why Maggie has to die of the plague; she always lived so healthfully.
(c) Why a good person like Maggie suffers while her father wastes away in his drunkenness.
(d) Why Maggie was able to save a child, but not hers.
2. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
(a) That he will see them another time.
(b) To go to hell.
(c) To come in.
(d) To come back later.
3. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
(a) Anna Frith.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Elinor Mompellion.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
4. What is in the silk bag that Elinor brings for Jamie?
(c) A dried toad.
5. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is actually her son.
(b) The stable boy is not around.
(c) The stable boy starts crying.
(d) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Elinor reveal about herself to Anna?
2. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
3. What does Anna do as she leaves the Daniel's house?
4. What did Sam do when he found out how Anna's father had treated her as a child?
5. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)