|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Great Burning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(c) Rotten wood.
(d) Dead rats.
2. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
(a) Anna Frith.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Elinor Mompellion.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
3. What does Aphra run at Anna with when Anna bursts in the door?
(a) A magic wand.
(b) A hot poker.
(c) A serpent.
(d) A spider.
4. What disappointing decision does the rector tell the church members during his sermon that he delivers while exhausted?
(a) That those who wish should flee from the plague.
(b) That they will be closing the church, service will be held outside.
(c) That he is stepping down as rector.
(d) That the Bradfords have returned with medicine.
5. Why does Anna run home after the altercation with her father?
(a) She hears that someone survived the plague.
(b) She is humiliated and scrubs herself clean.
(c) She feels lightheaded and needs to lie down.
(d) Someone tells her that her house is on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
2. Who is Jamie?
3. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
4. What does Anna feed the horse?
5. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)