|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is very vocal about their doubts as to the rector's plan?
(a) Mary Harding.
(b) Elinor Mompellion.
(c) Anys Gowdie.
(d) Anna's father and stepmother.
2. How did Sam die?
(a) In a mining accident.
(b) From the flu.
(c) From the plague.
(d) In a riding accident.
3. What does Anna discover about the baby still inside Mary Daniel?
(a) There is no baby.
(b) The baby is deformed.
(c) The baby is backwards.
(d) The baby is dead.
4. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
(a) Because she tries to hit him.
(b) So that the Bible will fall to the floor.
(c) Becuase she is unstable.
(d) Because she needs help getting up.
5. What is strange about Christopher Unwin's condition?
(a) He is immune to the plague.
(b) He dies within minutes of getting the plague.
(c) He is recovering from the plague.
(d) He has the power to cure people with the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
2. What does the rector refer to the plague as?
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
4. Why do Anna and Elinor go down into the Wickford mine?
5. What does Anna say they should not give Mary during her labor?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)