|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. Who comes to talk to the Bradfords while they are packing?
(a) Elinor Mompellion.
(b) Sam Frith.
(c) Rector Mompellion.
(d) Mary Hadfield.
3. What condition is Maggie in when Anna leaves the tavern and sees her?
(a) She is in despair; no one will let her stay with them.
(b) She has worsened, and appears to have had another stroke.
(c) She has worsened; the plague has ravaged her body.
(d) She is even better; her medicine has cured a child.
4. What ultimately happens to Maggie Cantwell?
(a) She moves around the village, offering medicine and curing the plague.
(b) She dies from her injuries and from the stroke.
(c) She ends up living in the orchard alone.
(d) She dies from the plague and is buried.
5. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
(a) A book.
(b) A toy for Jamie.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A dress he made for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the boy who abandoned Elinor after convincing her to run away from home?
2. Why is Elinor looking through the Gowdies' herbs?
3. Why is the rector constantly tired?
4. Who is Sam?
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)