|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rector's horse?
2. Who comes to talk to the Bradfords while they are packing?
(a) Sam Frith.
(b) Mary Hadfield.
(c) Elinor Mompellion.
(d) Rector Mompellion.
3. What did Sam do when he found out how Anna's father had treated her as a child?
(a) Went and had a long talk with her father.
(b) Went for a long walk.
(c) Told Anna that children needed to be disciplined severely.
(d) Went to her father's house and punched him in the face.
4. Why are the simplest tasks hard for Anna in the days after going into the mine?
(a) Because her father beat her.
(b) Because she has the plague.
(c) Because the cold freezes her limbs.
(d) Because she is sore and bruised from her work in the mine.
5. What service does Anna's father start up?
(a) Herb growing.
(d) Grave digging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mem Gowdie after the encounter at the old mine?
2. Where does Anna go to find more sleep aid?
3. What is George Viccars' trade?
4. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
5. What secret does Elinor reveal about herself to Anna?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)