|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What altercation does Anna get into with her father at the tavern?
(a) Her father insults the rector's plan; Anna retorts.
(b) Anna accuses her father of murdering her mother.
(c) Anna calls her father a drunken idiot.
(d) Anna's father denounces her.
2. Who comes and stops the mob during the witch frenzy?
(a) Anys Gowdie.
(b) Elinor Mompellion.
(c) Anna Frith.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
3. What is Maggie's condition when she returns to the village after leaving the Bradfords?
(a) She is happy; she has found a cure for the plague.
(b) It appears she had a stroke; she is unable to control one side of her body.
(c) She is stricken with the plague.
(d) She is healthy, but no one will take her in.
4. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(a) Rotten wood.
(d) Dead rats.
5. What is the condition of Anna's father when they find him?
(a) Dead from self-inflicted wounds.
(b) Alive, but deranged.
(c) Alive, but with hypothermia.
(d) Dead, eaten by animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna's father do to Christopher Unwin during the night?
2. Who does the rector convince Jakob Merill to leave his house to?
3. What deal does Anna make with her father in return for his service digging graves?
4. What is Josiah doing when Anna gets to the tavern?
5. What did Sam do when he found out how Anna's father had treated her as a child?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)