|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
(a) A dead lamb.
(b) A dead ewe.
(c) A newborn lamb.
(d) A ewe in labor.
2. What is strange about the rector's reaction when he sees Elinor and Anna at the tavern?
(a) He opens his arms out as if to hug, then claps his hand together.
(b) He leans forward as if to kiss, then draws back.
(c) He starts yelling at them for being stupid.
(d) He begins to cry.
3. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
(b) Serves during parties.
(c) Cleans daily.
(d) Does field work.
4. Who came back with Maggie when she returned to the village?
(a) A relative.
(c) A doctor.
5. Who is Tom?
(a) Anna's baby.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) Anna's brother.
(d) Anna's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappointing decision does the rector tell the church members during his sermon that he delivers while exhausted?
2. What did Sam do when he found out how Anna's father had treated her as a child?
3. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
4. What predicament was Elinor in after her lover abandoned her?
5. What is the name of the rector's horse?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)