|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
(a) That he will see them another time.
(b) To come back later.
(c) To go to hell.
(d) To come in.
2. Why does Maggie Cantwell come for Anna's help?
(a) She has come looking for George.
(b) She has traveled to the village to help Anna, and needs a place to stay.
(c) She is accused of being a witch and needs somewhere to hide.
(d) The Bradfords are leaving; she needs help getting her things.
3. What happens to the rector during the mass where he is visibly tired?
(a) He gets into a fistfight with Anna's father.
(b) He coughs up blood.
(c) He has a heart attack and dies.
(d) He faints.
4. Why does Anna go to the tavern after Maggie comes back?
(a) To get a drink.
(b) To remember Sam.
(c) To see her father.
(d) To borrow a handcart.
5. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Viccars die?
2. What question does Anna ask herself while sitting with Maggie?
3. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
4. Who comes to Anna's cottage looking for Anna's father?
5. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)