|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna notice about the will that the rector drew up for Jakob Merrill?
(a) The rector cannot write properlyf
(b) The will is in Latin.
(c) He has forgotten the date and also wrote in the wrong name once.
(d) He has actually left the house to his neighbor.
2. Why is the rector constantly tired?
(a) Because he is indeed sick with the plague.
(b) Because he has been fighting with Anna's father.
(c) Because he has been preaching a boosting morale nonstop.
(d) Because he has been digging graves and visiting the sick nonstop.
3. What was the name of the boy who abandoned Elinor after convincing her to run away from home?
4. Why does Maggie Cantwell come for Anna's help?
(a) She is accused of being a witch and needs somewhere to hide.
(b) She has come looking for George.
(c) The Bradfords are leaving; she needs help getting her things.
(d) She has traveled to the village to help Anna, and needs a place to stay.
5. What does Anna say they should not give Mary during her labor?
(a) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Anna as her father puts his hands on her at the tavern?
2. What does Anna feed the horse?
3. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
4. What realization does Anna come to while listening to the Colonel?
5. What is the reaction of the other miners when Elinor and Anna go to the miner's tavern?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)