|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Anna ask herself while sitting with Maggie?
(a) Why Maggie was able to save a child, but not hers.
(b) Why a good person like Maggie suffers while her father wastes away in his drunkenness.
(c) Why Maggie has to die of the plague; she always lived so healthfully.
(d) Why a good person like Maggie cannot find a place to live.
2. What is Josiah doing when Anna gets to the tavern?
3. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's Uncle.
(b) Anna's son.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's brother.
4. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) A witch.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A horse.
(d) Cow and grass-eater.
5. What does Anna do as she leaves the Daniel's house?
(a) Baptizes the baby.
(b) Puts poppy in her pocket.
(c) Buries the stillborn child.
(d) Washes her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship did Anys and George have?
2. Why is Elinor looking through the Gowdies' herbs?
3. Who comes to talk to the Bradfords while they are packing?
4. How long has the rector lived in the village?
5. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)