|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Josiah doing when Anna gets to the tavern?
2. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To give Anna some herbs.
(b) To buy some milk.
(c) To visit Anna.
(d) To pick up a dress George made for her.
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(a) Elizabeth Bradford.
(c) Michael Mompellion.
(d) Mrs. Mompellion.
4. Why is the rector constantly tired?
(a) Because he has been fighting with Anna's father.
(b) Because he has been digging graves and visiting the sick nonstop.
(c) Because he is indeed sick with the plague.
(d) Because he has been preaching a boosting morale nonstop.
5. What does Anna try to give Maggie to make her feel better when Maggie comes back?
(a) Advice for her problems.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) Money for the medicine.
(d) Mutton broth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie Cantwell go after the Bradfords throw her out?
2. Why does Anna run home after the altercation with her father?
3. What does the narrator do with the apples?
4. Where does Anna go to find more sleep aid?
5. What does the crowd do to Anys?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)