|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rector's horse?
2. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Sam Frith.
(c) Lib Hancock.
(d) George Viccars.
3. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
(a) He grows big and strong.
(b) He catches a fever, but lives.
(c) He dies.
(d) He becomes deaf.
4. Where does Maggie Cantwell go after the Bradfords throw her out?
(a) To Canterbury.
(b) To Anna's house.
(c) To Blackwell.
(d) With the Bradfords.
5. How did Sam die?
(a) From the flu.
(b) In a mining accident.
(c) From the plague.
(d) In a riding accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna feed the horse?
2. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
3. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
4. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
5. What does the narrator do with the apples?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)