|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
(a) Anys Gowdie.
(b) Elinor Mompellion.
(c) Anna Frith.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
2. Who is the rector walking with in the orchard?
(a) Anna Frith.
(b) Thomas Stanley.
(c) Elinor Mompellion.
(d) George Viccars.
3. Who is very vocal about their doubts as to the rector's plan?
(a) Anna's father and stepmother.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Mary Harding.
(d) Elinor Mompellion.
4. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The rector.
(b) Colonel Bradford.
(c) The Londoner.
(d) Mrs. Mompellion.
5. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) Anna's Uncle.
(d) Anna's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mem Gowdie after the encounter at the old mine?
2. Who is Tom?
3. Who does Anys live with?
4. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
5. Why is Anna afraid of helping deliver Mary Daniel's baby?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)