|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crowd do to Anys?
(a) They take her to trial.
(b) They let her go.
(c) They hang her.
(d) They drown her.
2. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
(a) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) The rector.
(d) George Viccars.
3. Who comes and stops the mob during the witch frenzy?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Elinor Mompellion.
(c) Anys Gowdie.
(d) Anna Frith.
4. Who is Tom?
(a) Anna's father.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) Anna's brother.
(d) Anna's baby.
5. Why is Anna afraid of helping deliver Mary Daniel's baby?
(a) Because she has never assisted in a birth before.
(b) Because the baby is in breach position.
(c) Because she watched her mother die in childbirth.
(d) Because she is afraid of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
2. Who is Anna referring to in this sentence? "She was a shrewd woman, in spite of all her superstitious fancies."
3. What is the main argument of the rector's sermon after the scene at the old mine?
4. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
5. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)