|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The rector.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) Colonel Bradford.
(d) The Londoner.
2. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
(a) He only has a fever, and follows the doctor's orders.
(c) He dies.
(d) He goes into a coma.
3. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because they were not in season.
(b) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(c) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
(d) Because apples don't grow near there.
4. Where does Maggie Cantwell go after the Bradfords throw her out?
(a) To Anna's house.
(b) To Canterbury.
(c) To Blackwell.
(d) With the Bradfords.
5. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
(a) Mrs. Mompellion.
(b) The rector.
(c) George Viccars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the silk bag that Elinor brings for Jamie?
2. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
3. Who leaves the church unnoticed after the rector unveils his plan?
4. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
5. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)