|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to talk to the Bradfords while they are packing?
(a) Sam Frith.
(b) Elinor Mompellion.
(c) Mary Hadfield.
(d) Rector Mompellion.
2. What is in the silk bag that Elinor brings for Jamie?
(b) A dried toad.
3. What does the rector refer to the plague as?
(a) A "challenge of faith".
(b) A "venom of the blood".
(c) A "natural selection".
(d) A "curse for the ages".
4. What does Anna discover about the baby still inside Mary Daniel?
(a) The baby is deformed.
(b) The baby is backwards.
(c) There is no baby.
(d) The baby is dead.
5. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
(a) Because she tries to hit him.
(b) Becuase she is unstable.
(c) So that the Bible will fall to the floor.
(d) Because she needs help getting up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the rector walking with in the orchard?
2. What realization does Anna come to while listening to the Colonel?
3. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
4. How does Mr. Viccars die?
5. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)