|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(c) He only has a fever, and follows the doctor's orders.
(d) He dies.
2. Why is Anna afraid of helping deliver Mary Daniel's baby?
(a) Because she watched her mother die in childbirth.
(b) Because the baby is in breach position.
(c) Because she has never assisted in a birth before.
(d) Because she is afraid of blood.
3. Why does Maggie Cantwell come for Anna's help?
(a) She has traveled to the village to help Anna, and needs a place to stay.
(b) The Bradfords are leaving; she needs help getting her things.
(c) She has come looking for George.
(d) She is accused of being a witch and needs somewhere to hide.
4. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
(a) Butchering a hog.
(b) Washing clothes.
(c) Chopping wood.
5. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
(c) Shock therapy.
(d) No method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the young Martin girl?
2. Who is integral to the rector's plan for the village?
3. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
4. What does Anna ask for to help during delivery of Mary's baby?
5. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)