|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was strange about the autumn?
(a) It was very sunny.
(b) It was cold.
(c) The trees did not shed their leaves.
(d) It was unusually cloudy and dark.
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(b) Rotten wood.
(d) Dead rats.
4. What does Anna discover about the baby still inside Mary Daniel?
(a) The baby is backwards.
(b) The baby is deformed.
(c) The baby is dead.
(d) There is no baby.
5. What realization does Anna come to while listening to the Colonel?
(a) That the rector is wrong.
(b) That she has nowhere to go and nothing to protect or hope for.
(c) That Elizabeth Bradford has the plague.
(d) That Colonel Bradford is actually a very generous and kind man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
2. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
3. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
4. Who summons Anna for help when Mary Daniel is in labor?
5. Who is Sam?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)