|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The rector.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) The Londoner.
(d) Colonel Bradford.
2. Why is Anna afraid of helping deliver Mary Daniel's baby?
(a) Because the baby is in breach position.
(b) Because she watched her mother die in childbirth.
(c) Because she has never assisted in a birth before.
(d) Because she is afraid of blood.
3. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
(a) Because she needs help getting up.
(b) So that the Bible will fall to the floor.
(c) Because she tries to hit him.
(d) Becuase she is unstable.
4. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) How to fertilize their crops better.
(b) Religious news.
(c) About the plague in London.
(d) About the current political situation.
5. Who leaves the church unnoticed after the rector unveils his plan?
(a) The Bradfords.
(b) Mem Gowdie.
(d) Anna's father and stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maggie Cantwell?
2. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
3. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
4. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
5. Who summons Anna for help when Mary Daniel is in labor?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)