|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) How to fertilize their crops better.
(b) About the plague in London.
(c) About the current political situation.
(d) Religious news.
2. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
(a) George Viccars.
(b) The rector.
(c) Mrs. Mompellion.
3. Who is Maggie Cantwell?
(a) A witch.
(b) Anna's sister.
(c) George Viccars' wife.
(d) A cook for the Bradford family.
4. What is in the silk bag that Elinor brings for Jamie?
(d) A dried toad.
5. What does Anna ask for to help during delivery of Mary's baby?
(a) Chicken fat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
3. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
4. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
5. What happens to Mem Gowdie after the encounter at the old mine?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)