|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was strange about the autumn?
(a) It was very sunny.
(b) The trees did not shed their leaves.
(c) It was cold.
(d) It was unusually cloudy and dark.
2. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
(a) Anys gives Jamie water when he needs it.
(b) Anys rubs Jamie with salve to cool him down.
(c) Anys sings to Jamie until he falls asleep.
(d) Anys performs witchcraft to cure Jamie of the plague.
3. What rank is Henry Bradford?
4. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
(a) Washing clothes.
(b) Chopping wood.
(c) Butchering a hog.
5. Who is the rector walking with in the orchard?
(a) George Viccars.
(b) Anna Frith.
(c) Elinor Mompellion.
(d) Thomas Stanley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
2. How did Sam die?
3. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
4. Who is Sam?
5. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)