|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(b) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
(c) Because they were not in season.
(d) Because apples don't grow near there.
2. How did Sam die?
(a) In a mining accident.
(b) From the plague.
(c) From the flu.
(d) In a riding accident.
3. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
(a) There is no one to prosecute; they have all died of the plague.
(b) The justice of the peace has the plague as well.
(c) The justice of the peace will not come to the village for fear of the plague.
(d) The justice of the peace will not come near a village with witches in it.
4. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Bites into one.
(b) Tramples them for cider.
(c) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
(d) Makes a pie with them.
5. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's husband.
(b) Anna's Uncle.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anna afraid of helping deliver Mary Daniel's baby?
2. Who is integral to the rector's plan for the village?
3. What evidence does Mary Hadfield have to accuse the victim of witchcraft?
4. What does Anna do as she leaves the Daniel's house?
5. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)