|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
(a) Pray that God will forgive their actions.
(b) Flee the village.
(c) Burn the witch.
(d) Pray that God will protect them from more witches.
2. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
(a) Anys rubs Jamie with salve to cool him down.
(b) Anys performs witchcraft to cure Jamie of the plague.
(c) Anys gives Jamie water when he needs it.
(d) Anys sings to Jamie until he falls asleep.
3. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(a) The rector.
4. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To buy some milk.
(b) To give Anna some herbs.
(c) To pick up a dress George made for her.
(d) To visit Anna.
5. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) How to fertilize their crops better.
(b) About the current political situation.
(c) Religious news.
(d) About the plague in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
2. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
3. Who is Thomas Stanley?
4. Who is Jamie?
5. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)