|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(b) The stable boy is not around.
(c) The stable boy is actually her son.
(d) The stable boy starts crying.
2. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
(a) He doesn't help her.
(b) He reaches inside and helps the ewe give birth.
(c) He counts the lambs for Anna.
(d) He watches his baby brother.
3. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
(a) Anys gives Jamie water when he needs it.
(b) Anys performs witchcraft to cure Jamie of the plague.
(c) Anys sings to Jamie until he falls asleep.
(d) Anys rubs Jamie with salve to cool him down.
4. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) Cow and grass-eater.
(b) A horse.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A witch.
5. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
(a) They tie her up and throw her in the water to see if she sinks.
(b) They take her to trial.
(c) They beat her to death.
(d) They hang her from a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
2. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
3. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
4. Who is integral to the rector's plan for the village?
5. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)