|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
(a) That he will see them another time.
(b) To come in.
(c) To come back later.
(d) To go to hell.
2. Who is Tom?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's baby.
(c) Anna's father.
(d) Anna's husband.
3. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
4. Who is the rector walking with in the orchard?
(a) Elinor Mompellion.
(b) Thomas Stanley.
(c) Anna Frith.
(d) George Viccars.
5. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
(a) Flee the village.
(b) Burn the witch.
(c) Pray that God will forgive their actions.
(d) Pray that God will protect them from more witches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anna referring to in this sentence? "She was a shrewd woman, in spite of all her superstitious fancies."
2. What relationship did Anys and George have?
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
4. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
5. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)