|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
2. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because it means something bad.
(b) Because rectors should not have horses.
(c) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
(d) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) Cow and grass-eater.
(b) A horse.
(c) A witch.
(d) An idiot.
4. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(b) The stable boy is actually her son.
(c) The stable boy is not around.
(d) The stable boy starts crying.
5. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
(a) George Viccars.
(c) Michael Mompellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
2. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
3. Who is Sam?
4. How does Mr. Viccars die?
5. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)