|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
(a) The rector.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) George Viccars.
2. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
(a) She gives Anna a hug.
(b) She begins to laugh at Anna.
(c) She strikes Anna.
(d) She frowns.
3. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is not around.
(b) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(c) The stable boy starts crying.
(d) The stable boy is actually her son.
4. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
(a) Elinor Mompellion.
(b) Anna Frith.
(c) Anys Gowdie.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
5. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Makes a pie with them.
(b) Bites into one.
(c) Tramples them for cider.
(d) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the church unnoticed after the rector unveils his plan?
2. Who is Sam?
3. Who is the rector walking with in the orchard?
4. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
5. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)