|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
(a) The road is dark and dangerous.
(b) She doesn't want to meet people on the road.
(c) She wants to pick some apples for herself.
(d) The orchard is faster.
2. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) How to fertilize their crops better.
(b) About the current political situation.
(c) Religious news.
(d) About the plague in London.
3. What does Anna feed the horse?
4. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(b) Dead rats.
(c) Rotten wood.
5. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
(a) The justice of the peace will not come to the village for fear of the plague.
(b) The justice of the peace has the plague as well.
(c) The justice of the peace will not come near a village with witches in it.
(d) There is no one to prosecute; they have all died of the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom?
2. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
3. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
4. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
5. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)