|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was strange about the autumn?
(a) It was unusually cloudy and dark.
(b) It was very sunny.
(c) The trees did not shed their leaves.
(d) It was cold.
2. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She lacks common sense.
(b) She is very vivacious.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She is very smart.
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. What punishment does Anna compare the plague to?
(b) Time out.
(c) Drawing and quartering.
(d) Lashing and pickling.
5. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
(a) A box of cloth.
(b) A book.
(c) A new sewing kit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
2. What rank is Henry Bradford?
3. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
4. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
5. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)