|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
(a) A dead ewe.
(b) A newborn lamb.
(c) A dead lamb.
(d) A ewe in labor.
2. Who comes and stops the mob during the witch frenzy?
(a) Elinor Mompellion.
(b) Anna Frith.
(c) Michael Mompellion.
(d) Anys Gowdie.
3. Who is very vocal about their doubts as to the rector's plan?
(a) Anys Gowdie.
(b) Mary Harding.
(c) Anna's father and stepmother.
(d) Elinor Mompellion.
4. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because they were not in season.
(b) Because apples don't grow near there.
(c) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(d) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
5. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
(a) Flee the village.
(b) Pray that God will forgive their actions.
(c) Burn the witch.
(d) Pray that God will protect them from more witches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
2. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
3. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
4. What is George Viccars' trade?
5. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)