|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's Uncle.
(b) Anna's brother.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's husband.
2. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) About the current political situation.
(b) How to fertilize their crops better.
(c) About the plague in London.
(d) Religious news.
3. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
(a) She wants to pick some apples for herself.
(b) The orchard is faster.
(c) She doesn't want to meet people on the road.
(d) The road is dark and dangerous.
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Flee to cleaner air.
(b) Warn neighboring villages.
(c) Pray for forgiveness.
(d) Stay and fight the disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
2. How did Sam die?
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
4. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
5. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)