|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Thomas Stanley?
(a) A well respected doctor.
(b) The justice of the peace.
(c) A miner.
(d) The former parson of the village parish.
2. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(a) Dead rats.
(b) Rotten wood.
3. What punishment does Anna compare the plague to?
(a) Drawing and quartering.
(b) Lashing and pickling.
(c) Time out.
4. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
(a) A book.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) A toy for Jamie.
(d) A dress he made for her.
5. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because rectors should not have horses.
(b) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
(c) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
(d) Because it means something bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
2. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)