|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
(b) Because rectors should not have horses.
(c) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
(d) Because it means something bad.
2. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) His whole life.
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(a) Elizabeth Bradford.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) Michael Mompellion.
4. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
(a) Anna is naked.
(b) She is breastfeeding.
(c) The rector should be in church.
(d) The rector is singing.
5. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
(a) They hang her from a tree.
(b) They take her to trial.
(c) They beat her to death.
(d) They tie her up and throw her in the water to see if she sinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
2. Who is Thomas Stanley?
3. Who is very vocal about their doubts as to the rector's plan?
4. What happens to Mem Gowdie after the encounter at the old mine?
5. What does the rector refer to the plague as?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)