|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
(a) Pray that God will protect them from more witches.
(b) Pray that God will forgive their actions.
(c) Flee the village.
(d) Burn the witch.
2. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
(a) The rector wants to meet her there.
(b) She is tending to her sheep.
(c) She hears there is a witch in the village and runs to meet them.
(d) She goes there to think about Sam.
3. Who is integral to the rector's plan for the village?
(a) Colonel Bradford.
(b) Anna Frith.
(c) The earl of Chatsworth.
(d) Anys Gowdie.
4. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
(a) She is breastfeeding.
(b) The rector should be in church.
(c) The rector is singing.
(d) Anna is naked.
5. Who is Thomas Stanley?
(a) The justice of the peace.
(b) A miner.
(c) The former parson of the village parish.
(d) A well respected doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
2. What is different about the young Martin girl?
3. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
4. Who is Jamie?
5. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)