|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rector's horse?
2. What was strange about the autumn?
(a) It was cold.
(b) It was very sunny.
(c) It was unusually cloudy and dark.
(d) The trees did not shed their leaves.
3. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
(a) The rector should be in church.
(b) Anna is naked.
(c) The rector is singing.
(d) She is breastfeeding.
4. Who is Thomas Stanley?
(a) A well respected doctor.
(b) A miner.
(c) The former parson of the village parish.
(d) The justice of the peace.
5. Who is Tom?
(a) Anna's husband.
(b) Anna's father.
(c) Anna's baby.
(d) Anna's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
2. Who leaves the church unnoticed after the rector unveils his plan?
3. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
4. How did Sam die?
5. What relationship did Anys and George have?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)