|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
(a) He watches his baby brother.
(b) He doesn't help her.
(c) He counts the lambs for Anna.
(d) He reaches inside and helps the ewe give birth.
2. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She lacks common sense.
(b) She is very vivacious.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She is very smart.
3. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
(a) He grows big and strong.
(b) He becomes deaf.
(c) He catches a fever, but lives.
(d) He dies.
4. What punishment does Anna compare the plague to?
(a) Time out.
(b) Lashing and pickling.
(c) Drawing and quartering.
5. Who is the mob beating near the old mine?
(a) Old Mem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
2. What is the name of the rector's horse?
3. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
4. What happens to Mem Gowdie after the encounter at the old mine?
5. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)