|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(a) Dead rats.
(b) Rotten wood.
2. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(d) Elizabeth Bradford.
3. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
(a) He dies.
(b) He grows big and strong.
(c) He becomes deaf.
(d) He catches a fever, but lives.
4. What is in the silk bag that Elinor brings for Jamie?
(a) A dried toad.
5. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) Colonel Bradford.
(b) The Londoner.
(c) The rector.
(d) Mrs. Mompellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
2. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
3. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
4. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
5. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)