|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Bury them with him.
(d) Burn them all.
2. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is actually her son.
(b) The stable boy is not around.
(c) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(d) The stable boy starts crying.
3. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Pray for forgiveness.
(b) Stay and fight the disease.
(c) Warn neighboring villages.
(d) Flee to cleaner air.
4. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(d) The rector.
5. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) George Viccars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
2. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
3. Who is Jamie?
4. Who is Sam?
5. What is different about the young Martin girl?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)