|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A journeyman tailor.
(c) A miner.
(d) A priest.
2. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To tell her husband the news.
(b) To check something on the stove.
(c) To check on her children.
(d) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
3. How did Sam die?
(a) From the plague.
(b) From the flu.
(c) In a mining accident.
(d) In a riding accident.
4. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
(a) To come in.
(b) To come back later.
(c) That he will see them another time.
(d) To go to hell.
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To give Anna some herbs.
(b) To visit Anna.
(c) To buy some milk.
(d) To pick up a dress George made for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
2. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
3. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
4. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
5. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)