|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(a) Mrs. Mompellion.
(b) Michael Mompellion.
(d) Elizabeth Bradford.
2. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Pray for forgiveness.
(b) Stay and fight the disease.
(c) Warn neighboring villages.
(d) Flee to cleaner air.
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Makes a pie with them.
(b) Tramples them for cider.
(c) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
(d) Bites into one.
5. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(b) The stable boy starts crying.
(c) The stable boy is actually her son.
(d) The stable boy is not around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom?
2. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
3. What rank is Henry Bradford?
4. What is the name of the rector's horse?
5. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)