|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy starts crying.
(b) The stable boy is actually her son.
(c) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(d) The stable boy is not around.
2. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A witch.
(c) A horse.
(d) Cow and grass-eater.
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) Elizabeth Bradford.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
4. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
(a) Cleans daily.
(b) Does field work.
(c) Serves during parties.
5. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(d) The rector.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Viccars die?
2. Who is Sam?
3. How long has the rector lived in the village?
4. What rank is Henry Bradford?
5. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)