|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Tramples them for cider.
(b) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
(c) Bites into one.
(d) Makes a pie with them.
2. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
(a) The road is dark and dangerous.
(b) She doesn't want to meet people on the road.
(c) She wants to pick some apples for herself.
(d) The orchard is faster.
3. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) How to fertilize their crops better.
(b) About the plague in London.
(c) About the current political situation.
(d) Religious news.
4. What is the name of the rector's horse?
5. What rank is Henry Bradford?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship did Anys and George have?
2. What is different about the young Martin girl?
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
5. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)