|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Bury them with him.
(d) Burn them all.
2. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
(b) To check something on the stove.
(c) To tell her husband the news.
(d) To check on her children.
3. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
(a) To come back later.
(b) To come in.
(c) To go to hell.
(d) That he will see them another time.
4. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is actually her son.
(b) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(c) The stable boy starts crying.
(d) The stable boy is not around.
5. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's father.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
2. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
3. Who does Anys live with?
4. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
5. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)