|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(b) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
(c) Because apples don't grow near there.
(d) Because they were not in season.
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. How did Sam die?
(a) From the plague.
(b) From the flu.
(c) In a riding accident.
(d) In a mining accident.
4. What does Anna feed the horse?
5. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
(a) Because he cannot control his temper.
(b) Because he thinks he has offended Anna with his mimic.
(c) Because he accidentally hurt Jamie.
(d) Because he isn't a very good tailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the rector lived in the village?
2. Who is Tom?
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
4. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
5. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)