|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A miner.
(b) A journeyman tailor.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A priest.
2. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
(a) Serves during parties.
(b) Does field work.
(c) Cleans daily.
3. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
(a) Burn them all.
(b) Bury them with him.
(c) Sell them.
(d) Throw them away.
4. How does Mr. Viccars die?
(a) He gets terribly ill.
(b) A mining accident.
(c) Mr. Viccars doesn't die.
(d) A riding accident.
5. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Five years.
(b) His whole life.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank is Henry Bradford?
2. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
3. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
4. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
5. What is the name of the rector's horse?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)