|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Five years.
(b) His whole life.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
2. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
(a) A new sewing kit.
(c) A box of cloth.
(d) A book.
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A horse.
(c) Cow and grass-eater.
(d) A witch.
4. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(d) The rector.
5. What relationship did Anys and George have?
(c) A romantic relationship, though he was in love with Anna.
(d) A romantic relationship; he wanted to marry Anys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
2. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
3. How did Sam die?
4. What does the narrator do with the apples?
5. What does Anna feed the horse?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)