|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's father.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) Anna's brother.
(d) Anna's son.
2. How did Sam die?
(a) From the flu.
(b) In a mining accident.
(c) From the plague.
(d) In a riding accident.
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Three years.
(b) His whole life.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
5. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Flee to cleaner air.
(b) Pray for forgiveness.
(c) Stay and fight the disease.
(d) Warn neighboring villages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
2. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
4. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
5. What is the name of the rector's horse?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)