|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The Londoner.
(b) The rector.
(c) Colonel Bradford.
(d) Mrs. Mompellion.
2. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's Uncle.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's husband.
3. What rank is Henry Bradford?
4. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Bites into one.
(b) Tramples them for cider.
(c) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
(d) Makes a pie with them.
5. How did Sam die?
(a) In a riding accident.
(b) From the plague.
(c) From the flu.
(d) In a mining accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
2. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
3. Who is Jamie?
4. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
5. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)