|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To check something on the stove.
(b) To tell her husband the news.
(c) To check on her children.
(d) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
2. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(d) The rector.
3. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Five years.
(b) His whole life.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
4. How did Sam die?
(a) From the flu.
(b) From the plague.
(c) In a riding accident.
(d) In a mining accident.
5. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Pray for forgiveness.
(b) Stay and fight the disease.
(c) Warn neighboring villages.
(d) Flee to cleaner air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom?
2. What rank is Henry Bradford?
3. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
4. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
5. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)