|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
(b) Makes a pie with them.
(c) Bites into one.
(d) Tramples them for cider.
2. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very smart.
(b) She is very Puritan and stern.
(c) She lacks common sense.
(d) She is very vivacious.
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's son.
(b) Anna's father.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's brother.
5. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(d) The rector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the rector's horse?
2. How did Sam die?
3. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
4. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
5. How long has the rector lived in the village?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)