|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) A horse.
(b) A witch.
(c) An idiot.
(d) Cow and grass-eater.
2. What rank is Henry Bradford?
3. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
(a) That he will see them another time.
(b) To come in.
(c) To go to hell.
(d) To come back later.
4. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is not around.
(b) The stable boy is actually her son.
(c) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(d) The stable boy starts crying.
5. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The rector.
(b) The Londoner.
(c) Colonel Bradford.
(d) Mrs. Mompellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
2. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
3. Who does Anys live with?
4. How does Mr. Viccars die?
5. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)