|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rector's horse?
2. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's Uncle.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's husband.
3. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
(a) Sam Frith.
(b) Michael Mompellion.
(c) George Viccars.
(d) Lib Hancock.
4. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The Londoner.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) Colonel Bradford.
(d) The rector.
5. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's father.
(b) Anna's son.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
2. What does the narrator do with the apples?
3. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
4. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
5. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)