|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thunder of His Voice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) Religious news.
(b) How to fertilize their crops better.
(c) About the plague in London.
(d) About the current political situation.
2. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very Puritan and stern.
(b) She lacks common sense.
(c) She is very smart.
(d) She is very vivacious.
3. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Bury them with him.
(c) Burn them all.
(d) Sell them.
4. How does Mr. Viccars die?
(a) A riding accident.
(b) He gets terribly ill.
(c) A mining accident.
(d) Mr. Viccars doesn't die.
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To visit Anna.
(b) To give Anna some herbs.
(c) To pick up a dress George made for her.
(d) To buy some milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jamie?
2. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
3. Who is Sam?
4. How long has the rector lived in the village?
5. Who is Tom?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)