|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's husband.
(b) Anna's brother.
(c) Anna's Uncle.
(d) Anna's son.
2. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(a) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) Michael Mompellion.
(d) Elizabeth Bradford.
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. Who is the mob beating near the old mine?
(b) Old Mem.
5. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very smart.
(b) She is very Puritan and stern.
(c) She is very vivacious.
(d) She lacks common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
2. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
3. Who is Tom?
4. How did Sam die?
5. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)