|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
(a) To come in.
(b) To come back later.
(c) To go to hell.
(d) That he will see them another time.
2. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(a) The rector.
3. Who does Anys live with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her husband.
4. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
(a) The rector wants to meet her there.
(b) She is tending to her sheep.
(c) She goes there to think about Sam.
(d) She hears there is a witch in the village and runs to meet them.
5. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is actually her son.
(b) The stable boy starts crying.
(c) The stable boy is not around.
(d) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna feed the horse?
2. What was strange about the autumn?
3. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
4. What is the name of the rector's horse?
5. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)