|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) His whole life.
2. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
(a) Butchering a hog.
(b) Chopping wood.
(d) Washing clothes.
3. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is not around.
(b) The stable boy starts crying.
(c) The stable boy is actually her son.
(d) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
4. Who does Anys live with?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
5. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very vivacious.
(b) She is very smart.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She lacks common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
2. Who is Jamie?
3. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
4. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
5. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)