|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the mob beating near the old mine?
(d) Old Mem.
2. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
(a) They beat her to death.
(b) They hang her from a tree.
(c) They take her to trial.
(d) They tie her up and throw her in the water to see if she sinks.
3. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
(a) A book.
(b) A toy for Jamie.
(c) A dress he made for her.
(d) A loaf of bread.
4. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because it means something bad.
(b) Because rectors should not have horses.
(c) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
(d) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
5. What rank is Henry Bradford?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
2. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
3. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
4. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
5. What relationship did Anys and George have?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)