|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's husband.
(b) Anna's Uncle.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's brother.
2. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
(a) Butchering a hog.
(b) Washing clothes.
(d) Chopping wood.
3. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
(a) She is tending to her sheep.
(b) She hears there is a witch in the village and runs to meet them.
(c) She goes there to think about Sam.
(d) The rector wants to meet her there.
4. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
(a) To go to hell.
(b) To come back later.
(c) To come in.
(d) That he will see them another time.
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To give Anna some herbs.
(b) To pick up a dress George made for her.
(c) To visit Anna.
(d) To buy some milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
2. How long has the rector lived in the village?
3. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
4. What punishment does Anna compare the plague to?
5. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)