|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Elinor Mompellion.
(c) Anna Frith.
(d) Anys Gowdie.
2. What is the name of the rector's horse?
3. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To tell her husband the news.
(b) To check on her children.
(c) To check something on the stove.
(d) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
4. What punishment does Anna compare the plague to?
(a) Drawing and quartering.
(b) Lashing and pickling.
(d) Time out.
5. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because rectors should not have horses.
(b) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
(c) Because it means something bad.
(d) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was strange about the autumn?
2. What does Anna feed the horse?
3. What is George Viccars' trade?
4. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
5. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)