|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was strange about the autumn?
(a) The trees did not shed their leaves.
(b) It was cold.
(c) It was unusually cloudy and dark.
(d) It was very sunny.
2. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
(a) He goes into a coma.
(b) He dies.
(d) He only has a fever, and follows the doctor's orders.
3. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
(a) A dead lamb.
(b) A ewe in labor.
(c) A newborn lamb.
(d) A dead ewe.
4. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To give Anna some herbs.
(b) To buy some milk.
(c) To pick up a dress George made for her.
(d) To visit Anna.
5. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
(a) She is breastfeeding.
(b) The rector should be in church.
(c) Anna is naked.
(d) The rector is singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
2. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
3. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
4. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
5. What evidence does Mary Hadfield have to accuse the victim of witchcraft?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)