|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
(a) She is delivering a draught to Edward, who has a fever.
(b) She is going for a visit.
(c) She is delivering bread.
(d) She is going to help butcher a hog.
2. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Flee to cleaner air.
(b) Pray for forgiveness.
(c) Warn neighboring villages.
(d) Stay and fight the disease.
3. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
(a) He reaches inside and helps the ewe give birth.
(b) He watches his baby brother.
(c) He doesn't help her.
(d) He counts the lambs for Anna.
4. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) His whole life.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To visit Anna.
(b) To pick up a dress George made for her.
(c) To give Anna some herbs.
(d) To buy some milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
2. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
3. What rank is Henry Bradford?
4. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
5. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)