|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
(a) Serves during parties.
(b) Cleans daily.
(c) Does field work.
2. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(a) The rector.
3. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
(a) He dies.
(b) He goes into a coma.
(c) He only has a fever, and follows the doctor's orders.
4. What punishment does Anna compare the plague to?
(b) Drawing and quartering.
(c) Time out.
(d) Lashing and pickling.
5. Who comes and stops the mob during the witch frenzy?
(a) Elinor Mompellion.
(b) Michael Mompellion.
(c) Anys Gowdie.
(d) Anna Frith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George Viccars' trade?
2. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
3. How long has the rector lived in the village?
4. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
5. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)