|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
(a) He dies.
(b) He becomes deaf.
(c) He grows big and strong.
(d) He catches a fever, but lives.
2. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
(a) Flee the village.
(b) Pray that God will protect them from more witches.
(c) Burn the witch.
(d) Pray that God will forgive their actions.
3. Who is the mob beating near the old mine?
(d) Old Mem.
4. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Bites into one.
(b) Makes a pie with them.
(c) Tramples them for cider.
(d) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
5. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
(a) He only has a fever, and follows the doctor's orders.
(b) He dies.
(d) He goes into a coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
2. What was strange about the autumn?
3. What does Anna feed the horse?
4. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
5. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)