|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
(a) Because he isn't a very good tailor.
(b) Because he thinks he has offended Anna with his mimic.
(c) Because he accidentally hurt Jamie.
(d) Because he cannot control his temper.
2. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's Uncle.
(b) Anna's son.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's brother.
3. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To visit Anna.
(b) To give Anna some herbs.
(c) To buy some milk.
(d) To pick up a dress George made for her.
4. Who comes and stops the mob during the witch frenzy?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Anna Frith.
(d) Elinor Mompellion.
5. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To tell her husband the news.
(b) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
(c) To check something on the stove.
(d) To check on her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the silk bag that Elinor brings for Jamie?
2. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
3. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
4. Who is Jamie?
5. What was strange about the autumn?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)