|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) A witch.
(b) A horse.
(c) An idiot.
(d) Cow and grass-eater.
2. What rank is Henry Bradford?
3. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
(b) Serves during parties.
(c) Does field work.
(d) Cleans daily.
4. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
(b) Because rectors should not have horses.
(c) Because it means something bad.
(d) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
5. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's son.
(c) Anna's father.
(d) Anna's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. How does Mr. Viccars die?
3. What does the crowd do to Anys?
4. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
5. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)