|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's Uncle.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's son.
2. What is in the silk bag that Elinor brings for Jamie?
(b) A dried toad.
3. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
(a) Pray that God will protect them from more witches.
(b) Flee the village.
(c) Burn the witch.
(d) Pray that God will forgive their actions.
4. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very smart.
(b) She lacks common sense.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She is very vivacious.
5. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A priest.
(c) A miner.
(d) A journeyman tailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
2. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
3. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
4. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
5. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)