|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The rector.
(b) Colonel Bradford.
(c) Mrs. Mompellion.
(d) The Londoner.
2. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Anna Frith.
(c) Anys Gowdie.
(d) Elinor Mompellion.
3. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
(a) The road is dark and dangerous.
(b) The orchard is faster.
(c) She wants to pick some apples for herself.
(d) She doesn't want to meet people on the road.
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
(a) Serves during parties.
(b) Cleans daily.
(c) Does field work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
2. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
3. What is George Viccars' trade?
4. What relationship did Anys and George have?
5. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)