Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sign of a Witch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
(a) She is going for a visit.
(b) She is going to help butcher a hog.
(c) She is delivering a draught to Edward, who has a fever.
(d) She is delivering bread.
2. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
(a) She wants to pick some apples for herself.
(b) The orchard is faster.
(c) The road is dark and dangerous.
(d) She doesn't want to meet people on the road.
3. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
(a) Burn them all.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Bury them with him.
4. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) Colonel Bradford.
(b) The rector.
(c) The Londoner.
(d) Mrs. Mompellion.
5. What evidence does Mary Hadfield have to accuse the victim of witchcraft?
(a) Mary says she saw the witch floating in the water.
(b) Mary says the herbs she gave her killed her son Edward.
(c) Mary says she whispered a curse on her son Edward.
(d) Mary says she saw the witch on her broom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
2. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
3. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
4. What does the crowd do to Anys?
5. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)