|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna take from the Hadfields to help her sleep?
(b) Sage tea.
2. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
(a) The rector should be in church.
(b) She is breastfeeding.
(c) The rector is singing.
(d) Anna is naked.
3. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
(a) He counts the lambs for Anna.
(b) He watches his baby brother.
(c) He doesn't help her.
(d) He reaches inside and helps the ewe give birth.
4. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
(a) She begins to laugh at Anna.
(b) She strikes Anna.
(c) She frowns.
(d) She gives Anna a hug.
5. Whom does Anna want to see before they die from the plague?
(a) Elinor Mompellion, her mentor.
(b) Lib Hancock, her oldest friend.
(c) Anys Gowdie, her friend.
(d) Sam Frith, her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josiah doing when Anna gets to the tavern?
2. What does the rector refer to the plague as?
3. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
4. What happens to Mem Gowdie after the encounter at the old mine?
5. How did Sam die?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)