|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mem Gowdie after the encounter at the old mine?
(a) She is killed because she is thought to be a witch.
(b) She is severely sick from her near-drowning and dies.
(c) She leaves the village and survives.
(d) She gets the plague and dies.
2. Who leaves the church unnoticed after the rector unveils his plan?
(a) Mem Gowdie.
(c) The Bradfords.
(d) Anna's father and stepmother.
3. What does Anna see when she wakes up and goes outside after her substance-induced sleep?
(a) Elinor standing outside her door.
(b) Anys Gowdie standing in her garden.
(c) Sally Maston standing in the doorway, her parents dying from the plague.
(d) A large snowfall preventing her from going to the rectory.
4. What happens to Anna as her father puts his hands on her at the tavern?
(a) She cries uncontrollably.
(b) She is unable to control herself and urinates.
(c) She begins to break out in hives.
(d) She passes out.
5. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(d) The rector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was strange about the autumn?
2. Why does Anna run home after the altercation with her father?
3. What does Anna take from the Hadfields to help her sleep?
4. Who is Sam?
5. What is George Viccars' trade?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)