|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimately happens to Maggie Cantwell?
(a) She moves around the village, offering medicine and curing the plague.
(b) She dies from the plague and is buried.
(c) She ends up living in the orchard alone.
(d) She dies from her injuries and from the stroke.
2. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
3. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
(a) Because he accidentally hurt Jamie.
(b) Because he cannot control his temper.
(c) Because he isn't a very good tailor.
(d) Because he thinks he has offended Anna with his mimic.
4. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
(a) He grows big and strong.
(b) He catches a fever, but lives.
(c) He becomes deaf.
(d) He dies.
5. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A priest.
(c) A miner.
(d) A journeyman tailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Elinor tells Anna her secret, what do they spend the day doing?
2. Who is Sam?
3. Who is integral to the rector's plan for the village?
4. What does the rector refer to the plague as?
5. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)