|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam do when he found out how Anna's father had treated her as a child?
(a) Went for a long walk.
(b) Told Anna that children needed to be disciplined severely.
(c) Went to her father's house and punched him in the face.
(d) Went and had a long talk with her father.
2. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
(a) Because he isn't a very good tailor.
(b) Because he accidentally hurt Jamie.
(c) Because he cannot control his temper.
(d) Because he thinks he has offended Anna with his mimic.
3. What does Anna take from the Hadfields to help her sleep?
(a) Sage tea.
4. What is Josiah doing when Anna gets to the tavern?
5. Whom does Anna think she sees when she tries to light a fire in the cottage?
(a) Lib Hancock.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Mem Gowdie.
(d) Sam Frith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the young Martin girl?
2. What is George Viccars' trade?
3. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
4. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
5. What is the main argument of the rector's sermon after the scene at the old mine?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)