|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She lacks common sense.
(b) She is very smart.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She is very vivacious.
2. What does Anna see when she wakes up and goes outside after her substance-induced sleep?
(a) A large snowfall preventing her from going to the rectory.
(b) Elinor standing outside her door.
(c) Anys Gowdie standing in her garden.
(d) Sally Maston standing in the doorway, her parents dying from the plague.
3. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
(b) Butchering a hog.
(c) Washing clothes.
(d) Chopping wood.
4. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
(a) George Viccars.
(b) Michael Mompellion.
5. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
(a) The justice of the peace has the plague as well.
(b) There is no one to prosecute; they have all died of the plague.
(c) The justice of the peace will not come near a village with witches in it.
(d) The justice of the peace will not come to the village for fear of the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
2. What did Sam do when he found out how Anna's father had treated her as a child?
3. What happened to Kate Talbot's husband?
4. What was strange about the autumn?
5. What happens to Anna as her father puts his hands on her at the tavern?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)