|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Elinor tells Anna her secret, what do they spend the day doing?
(a) Packing so that they may flee soon.
(b) Winterizing the Gowdie garden.
(c) Taking poppy to forget their worries.
(d) Researching herbs that will help them fight the plague.
2. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
(a) He catches a fever, but lives.
(b) He becomes deaf.
(c) He grows big and strong.
(d) He dies.
3. What happens to Anna as her father puts his hands on her at the tavern?
(a) She cries uncontrollably.
(b) She begins to break out in hives.
(c) She is unable to control herself and urinates.
(d) She passes out.
4. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) George Viccars.
5. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(b) Dead rats.
(c) Rotten wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Kate Talbot's husband?
2. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
3. Who is integral to the rector's plan for the village?
4. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
5. Who is very vocal about their doubts as to the rector's plan?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)