|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
(a) A dead ewe.
(b) A dead lamb.
(c) A ewe in labor.
(d) A newborn lamb.
2. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A miner.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A journeyman tailor.
(d) A priest.
3. What condition is Maggie in when Anna leaves the tavern and sees her?
(a) She has worsened, and appears to have had another stroke.
(b) She is even better; her medicine has cured a child.
(c) She is in despair; no one will let her stay with them.
(d) She has worsened; the plague has ravaged her body.
4. How does Mr. Viccars die?
(a) He gets terribly ill.
(b) A riding accident.
(c) Mr. Viccars doesn't die.
(d) A mining accident.
5. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(b) The rector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
2. What does Anna see when she wakes up and goes outside after her substance-induced sleep?
3. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
4. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
5. Who is Tom?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)