|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna run home after the altercation with her father?
(a) Someone tells her that her house is on fire.
(b) She feels lightheaded and needs to lie down.
(c) She is humiliated and scrubs herself clean.
(d) She hears that someone survived the plague.
2. What does Kate Talbot resort to in her desperation after seeing her husband's affliction?
(a) She tries to induce labor.
(b) She tries to put her husband out of his misery.
(c) She runs after her husband, who abandoned her.
(d) She tries to do a spell, hoping it will cure her husband.
3. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's husband.
(b) Anna's father.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's brother.
4. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
5. What ultimately happens to Maggie Cantwell?
(a) She moves around the village, offering medicine and curing the plague.
(b) She ends up living in the orchard alone.
(c) She dies from her injuries and from the stroke.
(d) She dies from the plague and is buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What altercation does Anna get into with her father at the tavern?
2. What is Maggie's condition when she returns to the village after leaving the Bradfords?
3. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
4. What happens to Anna as her father puts his hands on her at the tavern?
5. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)