|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Poppies of Lethe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
(a) She is breastfeeding.
(b) The rector is singing.
(c) Anna is naked.
(d) The rector should be in church.
2. Who is very vocal about their doubts as to the rector's plan?
(a) Mary Harding.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Anna's father and stepmother.
(d) Elinor Mompellion.
3. What does Anna take from the Hadfields to help her sleep?
(d) Sage tea.
4. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She lacks common sense.
(b) She is very smart.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She is very vivacious.
5. Whom does Anna want to see before they die from the plague?
(a) Lib Hancock, her oldest friend.
(b) Sam Frith, her husband.
(c) Elinor Mompellion, her mentor.
(d) Anys Gowdie, her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jamie?
2. Who is the rector walking with in the orchard?
3. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
4. What happened to Kate Talbot's husband?
5. What altercation does Anna get into with her father at the tavern?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)