|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Press of Their Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna go to the tavern after Maggie comes back?
(a) To see her father.
(b) To get a drink.
(c) To remember Sam.
(d) To borrow a handcart.
2. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
3. What altercation does Anna get into with her father at the tavern?
(a) Her father insults the rector's plan; Anna retorts.
(b) Anna calls her father a drunken idiot.
(c) Anna's father denounces her.
(d) Anna accuses her father of murdering her mother.
4. What is Josiah doing when Anna gets to the tavern?
5. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
(a) He reaches inside and helps the ewe give birth.
(b) He doesn't help her.
(c) He counts the lambs for Anna.
(d) He watches his baby brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
2. What conclusion does Anna come to about the plague after leaving the Mowbrays?
3. Why does Anna run home after the altercation with her father?
4. What did the Mowbrays do to their infant to protect it from the plague?
5. What does Anna try to give Maggie to make her feel better when Maggie comes back?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)