|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Press of Their Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
(a) He counts the lambs for Anna.
(b) He doesn't help her.
(c) He reaches inside and helps the ewe give birth.
(d) He watches his baby brother.
2. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
(a) Anna is naked.
(b) She is breastfeeding.
(c) The rector is singing.
(d) The rector should be in church.
3. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
4. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
(a) George Viccars.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(d) The rector.
5. What happens to Anna as her father puts his hands on her at the tavern?
(a) She cries uncontrollably.
(b) She is unable to control herself and urinates.
(c) She passes out.
(d) She begins to break out in hives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Anna ask herself while sitting with Maggie?
2. What was in the pot the Mowbrays were boiling?
3. Why does Anna go to the tavern after Maggie comes back?
4. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
5. What is the condition of the Gordon cottage?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)