|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
2. What is the person ailing from?
3. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
4. What does laying an egg do to the Hive Queen?
5. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Han impress upon his daughter in regards to Demosthenes?
2. What happens to Qing-jao?
3. What is significant about Miro and Jane's conversation?
4. What is Ender's response to Warmaker's actions?
5. Why does Gloriously Bright implicate Demosthenes?
6. What or who does Qing-jao believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
7. What is the significance of Han and Qing-jao's paper offerings to Jiang-qing?
8. Why does Jane reveal herself to Valentine?
9. What do the girls think about this program?
10. What does she remember that gives her hope?
Essay Topic 1
Quim and Warmaker have a theology battle while Quim is subjected to the descolada virus. Name two points you found interesting in Quims' argument. Name two points you found interesting in Warmaker's argument. Do you think that Warmaker's actions were justified? Do you think it was worth breaking the treaty? Who do you believe put forth the better fight? Why?
Essay Topic 2
There is a chapter that outlines the differences quite clearly of people who are married to their job and who are married to their spouses. Which do you think would be more fulfilling? Define why you believe your choice holds the key to a happy life.
Essay Topic 3
Ender creates copies of his brother and his sister, but also of Miro while the theory of faster than light speed is being tested. Why do you think that this happens? What does this say about Ender? What do Ender's conjurations of his sister and brother reflect about the way he thinks about them?
This section contains 1,867 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)