Mid-Book Test (up to Martyr)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why can't they exterminate the virus?
2. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
3. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
4. What was Miro before this near fatality?
5. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How is Jane considered to be a living being?
2. What is the obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
This section contains 1,035 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)