|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place the virus is released?
(a) The main population of Path
(d) Han's household
2. What do they ask for when they get there?
(a) That piggies, buggers and humans can work things out peacefully
(b) That their mother can find the peace Quim had found
(c) That the xenobiologists find a way to kill all the piggies
(d) That Warmaker be burned as well as his forest
3. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
(a) He has gained so much influence from Ender that Valentine thinks he may think like him
(b) His lack of regular eyes allow him to see things closer to his heart and home
(c) He is highly intelligent, and another mind that is not being utilized
(d) The fact that he has been out of school for so long, and might glean a fresh perspective
4. What does the bishop do to Miro?
(a) Makes him confess his sins
(b) Baptizes him
(c) Crucifies him
(d) Makes him go to communion
5. Where is the emergency meeting held?
(a) On Erros in Jane's mainframe
(b) On Lusitania in Mayor Kuvano's office
(c) In Texas, in Peter's office
(d) On Path in Qing-jao's garden
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Ender recreate?
2. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
3. What does Quara call the new virus to help piggies reach their third stage but not hurt people?
4. What is Quara's consequence for trying to aid the descolada?
5. What does Ender tell Jane to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
2. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
3. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
4. Why is Novinha so upset with her husband, Ender?
5. How do the piggies treat Warmaker after Quim's death?
6. What does Qing-jao do when Jane reveals herself as Han's namesake?
7. What has Han-Fei-tsu discovered?
8. What is Grego doing?
9. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
10. What secrets does this unlock about the descolada?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)