|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
(a) She blames him for Quim's death
(b) She heard he helped set up the mothertree
(c) He was talking to Jane
(d) He wants to help the piggies
2. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
(a) Congress might kill Qing-Jao's father
(b) It is in Janes' best interest to not hinder the messages
(c) Congress might sanction the planet
(d) Congress might believe a revolution is occurring and blow up the planet
3. What problem now vexes Ender?
(a) How to get the people of Path to accept the engineered virus
(b) What to do with his recreated children
(c) How to get the inhabitants of Lusitania off the planet in one trip
(d) How to re-educate Miro
4. Gloriously Bright begs her father not to do what?
(a) Send her to Lusitania
(b) Make the gods fall silent
(c) Beat her
(d) Marry her to someone below her caste
5. What does Novinha forbid anyone to do?
(a) Have any contact with piggies
(b) Leave her alone
(c) Speak Quim's name
(d) Have any contact with buggers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valentine suggest the governing forces of Path do?
2. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
3. Why does Ender feel guilty?
4. Where is the emergency meeting held?
5. What does Ender tell Jane to do?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)