|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the virus do when released to the people of Path?
(a) It makes them permanently emotionally crippled
(b) It kills them all
(c) It makes them really ill for a bit, but passes fast and cures them of OCD
(d) It has no effect what so ever
2. Ender recreates Peter. What are Peter's ambitions now?
(a) To kill Ender
(b) To kill the buggers
(c) To take over Starways Congress
(d) To seduce Novinha
3. What does the virus prevent?
(a) The emulsifying agents in soap
(b) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
(c) The development of mould
(d) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
4. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
(a) They shower him with gifts of gold and jewelery
(b) They ransack his house
(c) They kidnap Qing-jao
(d) They pay homage to his home
5. Why does Jane believe that Han and Wang-mu can solve the idea of traveling faster than light?
(a) They can think outside the box
(b) Because they also have Jane on their side
(c) They are trained physicists
(d) They are responsible for the ansibles so should be able to figure this out
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
2. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
3. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
4. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
5. What do they ask for when they get there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
2. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
3. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
4. What do the girls think about this program?
5. What are the effects of the modified descolada virus on the people of Path?
6. What troubles Ender about his children?
7. Why is Novinha so upset with her husband, Ender?
8. What secrets does this unlock about the descolada?
9. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
10. What has Han-Fei-tsu discovered?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)