|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qing-jao spend all her time doing?
(a) Preaching the gospel
(b) Talking to her dead mother
(c) Searching other worlds for the gods
(d) Purifying herself to atone for her father's sins
2. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
(a) Seizes him and denies him his immunizing food
(b) Drips sap all over him
(c) Beats him over the head with his branches
(d) Covers him in a pile of leaves
3. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
4. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
(a) To their grandparents' shrine
(b) To the church where they feel closer to Quim
(c) To the local bar
(d) To their brother's funeral
5. What happens to Quim?
(a) He gets knocked unconscious
(b) He survives for seven days and dies from the virus
(c) His breath is knocked out from the weight of the leaves
(d) He goes home and his mother is choked; he's all sticky
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the emergency meeting held?
2. What does Jane plead with Han to do?
3. What is likely to happen to little Val?
4. What story does Jane tell Han?
5. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the girls think about this program?
2. What troubles Ender about his children?
3. What happens to Qing-jao?
4. What makes Quim so confident of his safety around the piggies?
5. What is Grego doing?
6. What has Han-Fei-tsu discovered?
7. What is this new Peter's goal?
8. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
9. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
10. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)