|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most of Novinha's children and Ender do in response to the violence?
(a) They arrest and detain Grego and his mob
(b) They select and set up another Mothertree for the little orphaned piggies
(c) They incite more violence against the piggies
(d) They return home to be with Novinha, having had enough 'diplomacy' for one day
2. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
(a) It is in Janes' best interest to not hinder the messages
(b) Congress might kill Qing-Jao's father
(c) Congress might sanction the planet
(d) Congress might believe a revolution is occurring and blow up the planet
3. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
(a) He wants to help the piggies
(b) She heard he helped set up the mothertree
(c) He was talking to Jane
(d) She blames him for Quim's death
4. Why does Ender feel guilty?
(a) He let Planter die
(b) He still feels responsible for Quims death
(c) He remembers that soon Jane will be crippled cognitively
(d) He never eradicated Warmaker
5. What is the emergency regarding?
(a) Ender's wife has become gravely ill
(b) Jane is being discovered
(c) War has broken out on Path
(d) The piggies' intention to bring the descolada into space
Short Answer Questions
1. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
2. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
3. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
4. Gloriously Bright begs her father not to do what?
5. What does the virus prevent?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
2. What makes Quim so confident of his safety around the piggies?
3. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
4. What is this new Peter's goal?
5. What does Valentine think about Olhado and therefore ask of him?
6. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
7. Why is Novinha so upset with her husband, Ender?
8. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
9. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
10. What troubles Ender about his children?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)