|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
(a) That he will be back very soon
(b) That the risk to Quim is very low
(c) That she will be ok
(d) That he is sorry and promises to cuddle later
2. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
(a) He is highly intelligent, and another mind that is not being utilized
(b) He has gained so much influence from Ender that Valentine thinks he may think like him
(c) The fact that he has been out of school for so long, and might glean a fresh perspective
(d) His lack of regular eyes allow him to see things closer to his heart and home
3. What happens to Quim?
(a) He survives for seven days and dies from the virus
(b) He goes home and his mother is choked; he's all sticky
(c) He gets knocked unconscious
(d) His breath is knocked out from the weight of the leaves
4. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
(a) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Qing-Jao
(b) He locks Qing-jao in her room and denies her food
(c) He admits he is a lesser man for believing the blasphemy
(d) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Wang-mu
5. What is the good news Quara has for the Godspoken of Path?
(a) That she can neutralize the OCD and not their intelligence
(b) That Congress is about to be brought to its knees
(c) That she is coming down to be their god
(d) That she is sending the descolada ridden piggies there
Short Answer Questions
1. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
2. What causes Novinha to throw out Miro?
3. Who tries to reason with Qing-jao about the gods?
4. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
5. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Han react to his daughter's dismissal of Wang-mu?
2. What do the girls think about this program?
3. What has Han-Fei-tsu discovered?
4. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
5. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
6. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
7. What does Valentine think about Olhado and therefore ask of him?
8. How do the piggies treat Warmaker after Quim's death?
9. Where do Quara and Ela go after they leave their mothers and what do they do while there?
10. Valentine is called to an emergency meeting. Who called her and what do they want with her?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)