|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
2. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
(a) That Han is organizing a revolution
(b) That Path is being attacked
(c) To shut down all ansible programs for forty weeks
(d) That there is a virus in their computer programs
3. What does the bishop do to Miro?
(a) Makes him confess his sins
(b) Crucifies him
(c) Makes him go to communion
(d) Baptizes him
4. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
5. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
(a) A pruning
(b) A new insecticide
(c) An evolutionary gene splicing
(d) The elimination of the virus
Short Answer Questions
1. To who does Quim compare Warmaker?
2. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
3. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
4. What awakes Wang-mu?
5. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Quara and Ela go after they leave their mothers and what do they do while there?
2. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
3. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
4. What is Ender's response to Warmaker's actions?
5. What does Qing-jao do when Jane reveals herself as Han's namesake?
6. How does Han react to his daughter's dismissal of Wang-mu?
7. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
8. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
9. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
10. What secrets does this unlock about the descolada?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)