|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Quim feel confident?
(a) He doesn't believe he'll be hurt because he is protected by a treaty
(b) He is carrying an axe in his backpack
(c) He has the descolada immunizing foods with him
(d) He knows he will only be gone a day
2. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(b) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(c) That the people on Path are brainwashed
(d) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
3. Qing-jao believes the silence of the gods is a _________________.
(a) Sign of the gods displeasure
(c) Sign of her favor
4. Gloriously Bright begs her father not to do what?
(a) Make the gods fall silent
(b) Marry her to someone below her caste
(c) Beat her
(d) Send her to Lusitania
5. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
(a) The fact that he has been out of school for so long, and might glean a fresh perspective
(b) He has gained so much influence from Ender that Valentine thinks he may think like him
(c) His lack of regular eyes allow him to see things closer to his heart and home
(d) He is highly intelligent, and another mind that is not being utilized
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
2. What does Qing-jao spend all her time doing?
3. What does Valentine suggest the governing forces of Path do?
4. What does the virus do when released to the people of Path?
5. What awakes Wang-mu?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
2. What troubles Ender about his children?
3. What does Qing-jao do when Jane reveals herself as Han's namesake?
4. How do the piggies treat Warmaker after Quim's death?
5. What is Grego doing?
6. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
7. What is Ender's response to Warmaker's actions?
8. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
9. What do the girls think about this program?
10. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)