|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
(a) His lack of regular eyes allow him to see things closer to his heart and home
(b) The fact that he has been out of school for so long, and might glean a fresh perspective
(c) He has gained so much influence from Ender that Valentine thinks he may think like him
(d) He is highly intelligent, and another mind that is not being utilized
2. Qing-jao believes the silence of the gods is a _________________.
(a) Sign of the gods displeasure
(c) Sign of her favor
3. What does Quara call the new virus to help piggies reach their third stage but not hurt people?
4. What does the virus do when released to the people of Path?
(a) It kills them all
(b) It has no effect what so ever
(c) It makes them really ill for a bit, but passes fast and cures them of OCD
(d) It makes them permanently emotionally crippled
5. Qing-jao dismisses Wang-mu, but Han-Fei-tsu keeps her on as his servant. Why?
(a) He values her intelligence
(b) He has laundry that needs doing
(c) He thinks she is pretty
(d) He wants to get back at his daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing-jao spend all her time doing?
2. Why does Ender not immediately embrace Novinha's newfound religion?
3. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
4. Ender recreates Peter. What are Peter's ambitions now?
5. What does Valentine suggest the governing forces of Path do?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)