|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the good news Quara has for the Godspoken of Path?
(a) That she is sending the descolada ridden piggies there
(b) That she is coming down to be their god
(c) That Congress is about to be brought to its knees
(d) That she can neutralize the OCD and not their intelligence
2. To who does Quim compare Warmaker?
3. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
4. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
(a) She appears in full woman form
(b) She announces herself
(c) She appears as his namesake
(d) She comes as a hologram
5. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
(a) That the risk to Quim is very low
(b) That he will be back very soon
(c) That he is sorry and promises to cuddle later
(d) That she will be ok
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
2. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
3. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
4. What does Qing-jao spend all her time doing?
5. Why does Ender not immediately embrace Novinha's newfound religion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
2. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
3. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
4. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
5. What troubles Ender about his children?
6. What do the girls think about this program?
7. What secrets does this unlock about the descolada?
8. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
9. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
10. What is Grego doing?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)