|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Qing-jao dismisses Wang-mu, but Han-Fei-tsu keeps her on as his servant. Why?
(a) He has laundry that needs doing
(b) He values her intelligence
(c) He wants to get back at his daughter
(d) He thinks she is pretty
2. What does the virus prevent?
(a) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
(b) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
(c) The development of mould
(d) The emulsifying agents in soap
3. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
4. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
(a) He wants to help the piggies
(b) She blames him for Quim's death
(c) He was talking to Jane
(d) She heard he helped set up the mothertree
5. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
(a) The pequeninos that let Quim die
(d) The pequeninos that disdained Warmaker for his actions
Short Answer Questions
1. The revolution on Path was _______________.
2. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
3. What does she find when she gets up to investigate?
4. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
5. To who does Quim compare Warmaker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the effects of the modified descolada virus on the people of Path?
2. What does Valentine think about Olhado and therefore ask of him?
3. What secrets does this unlock about the descolada?
4. What makes Quim so confident of his safety around the piggies?
5. How do the piggies treat Warmaker after Quim's death?
6. Where do Quara and Ela go after they leave their mothers and what do they do while there?
7. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
8. What is Grego doing?
9. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
10. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)