|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
(a) That her philote ends in him
(b) That Jane is the closest thing to a best friend he's ever had
(c) That she is extremely sexy
(d) That he would be lost without her, more than he is without his wife
2. What does the bishop do to Miro?
(a) Crucifies him
(b) Makes him go to communion
(c) Baptizes him
(d) Makes him confess his sins
3. What does Grego do?
(a) He kills Warmaker
(b) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
(c) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
(d) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
4. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
5. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
(a) She announces herself
(b) She appears as his namesake
(c) She appears in full woman form
(d) She comes as a hologram
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
2. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
3. Who is starting the altercations between humans and piggies now?
4. What does the virus prevent?
5. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
2. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
3. What do the girls think about this program?
4. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
5. What happens to Qing-jao?
6. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
7. What makes Quim so confident of his safety around the piggies?
8. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
9. What is this new Peter's goal?
10. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)