|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
2. What problem now vexes Ender?
(a) How to get the inhabitants of Lusitania off the planet in one trip
(b) How to get the people of Path to accept the engineered virus
(c) How to re-educate Miro
(d) What to do with his recreated children
3. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
(a) That Path is being attacked
(b) To shut down all ansible programs for forty weeks
(c) That there is a virus in their computer programs
(d) That Han is organizing a revolution
4. Why does Quim feel confident?
(a) He has the descolada immunizing foods with him
(b) He knows he will only be gone a day
(c) He doesn't believe he'll be hurt because he is protected by a treaty
(d) He is carrying an axe in his backpack
5. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
(a) The pequeninos that disdained Warmaker for his actions
(c) The pequeninos that let Quim die
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valentine suggest the governing forces of Path do?
2. Who tries to reason with Qing-jao about the gods?
3. Who is starting the altercations between humans and piggies now?
4. What does Wang-mu think of all of this talk?
5. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the effects of the modified descolada virus on the people of Path?
2. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
3. What is Grego doing?
4. What happens to Qing-jao?
5. What troubles Ender about his children?
6. Where do Quara and Ela go after they leave their mothers and what do they do while there?
7. What is Ender's response to Warmaker's actions?
8. Why is Novinha so upset with her husband, Ender?
9. What has Han-Fei-tsu discovered?
10. What do the girls think about this program?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)