|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awakes Wang-mu?
(a) A chill of the night air
(b) The sound of water running in the nearby bathroom
(c) The sound of someone entering Qing-jao's room
(d) A terrible cry
2. What is the emergency regarding?
(a) War has broken out on Path
(b) Jane is being discovered
(c) Ender's wife has become gravely ill
(d) The piggies' intention to bring the descolada into space
3. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
(a) Congress might sanction the planet
(b) Congress might kill Qing-Jao's father
(c) Congress might believe a revolution is occurring and blow up the planet
(d) It is in Janes' best interest to not hinder the messages
4. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
(a) They applaud him and say Quim had it coming
(b) They cry aloud and call for Ender
(c) They distance themselves from his forest
(d) They could care less
5. To the priest, what are Ender's children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
2. How does her father feel when she tells him?
3. What does Novinha forbid anyone to do?
4. What does the virus prevent?
5. What is the most likely explanation for the descolada?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Novinha so upset with her husband, Ender?
2. What happens to Qing-jao?
3. What makes Quim so confident of his safety around the piggies?
4. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
5. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
6. How does Han react to his daughter's dismissal of Wang-mu?
7. How do the piggies treat Warmaker after Quim's death?
8. What is Ender's response to Warmaker's actions?
9. What are the effects of the modified descolada virus on the people of Path?
10. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)