|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place the virus is released?
(a) Han's household
(b) The main population of Path
2. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
(a) A pruning
(b) The elimination of the virus
(c) A new insecticide
(d) An evolutionary gene splicing
3. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
(a) Congress might sanction the planet
(b) Congress might believe a revolution is occurring and blow up the planet
(c) It is in Janes' best interest to not hinder the messages
(d) Congress might kill Qing-Jao's father
4. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
(a) She would rather them solve the other pending and pressing issues
(b) She is unhappy and would rather be decommissioned
(c) She doesn't care for her existence and doesn't want to take up their time
(d) She wants to let Wang-mu and Han-Fei-tsu figure it out
5. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
(a) Being a liar and a professional thief
(b) Being an insensitive jerk
(c) He is a professional meddler and steals her children away from her
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
2. What awakes Wang-mu?
3. What does the virus do when released to the people of Path?
4. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
5. What does she find when she gets up to investigate?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
2. What are the effects of the modified descolada virus on the people of Path?
3. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
4. What is Grego doing?
5. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
6. What do the girls think about this program?
7. What secrets does this unlock about the descolada?
8. How does Han react to his daughter's dismissal of Wang-mu?
9. What is this new Peter's goal?
10. Valentine is called to an emergency meeting. Who called her and what do they want with her?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)