|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
(a) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Qing-Jao
(b) He admits he is a lesser man for believing the blasphemy
(c) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Wang-mu
(d) He locks Qing-jao in her room and denies her food
2. What does Novinha forbid anyone to do?
(a) Have any contact with buggers
(b) Leave her alone
(c) Speak Quim's name
(d) Have any contact with piggies
3. Who else does Ender recreate?
(a) His mother and father
(b) Miro and Ouana
(c) Peter and Valentine
(d) Novinha and Quim
4. Other than killing piggies, what does the mob do?
(a) They riot and destroy the colony
(b) They start fighting amongst themselves
(c) They ransack the bugger colony
(d) They burn the fathertrees and even a mothertree
5. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
(a) She believes he could have stopped Quim and didn't
(b) She is delirious with fever
(c) He didn't give her enough attention the night before
(d) She doesn't want him to leave to Path
Short Answer Questions
1. What resolution was made to this problem?
2. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
3. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
4. How does Qing-jao believe Demosthenes is circulating 'his' articles?
5. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ender's response to Warmaker's actions?
2. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
3. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
4. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
5. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
6. What do the girls think about this program?
7. Why is Novinha so upset with her husband, Ender?
8. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
9. What makes Quim so confident of his safety around the piggies?
10. What are the effects of the modified descolada virus on the people of Path?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)