|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Han-Fei-tsu threaten Qing-jao?
(a) He will expose her as a traitor to the gods
(b) He will kill her
(c) He will tell everyone it was she that discovered the fleet
(d) He will find her a man and make her settle down
2. Who is starting the altercations between humans and piggies now?
3. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
(a) She doesn't want him to leave to Path
(b) She is delirious with fever
(c) She believes he could have stopped Quim and didn't
(d) He didn't give her enough attention the night before
4. To the priest, what are Ender's children?
5. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
(a) He locks Qing-jao in her room and denies her food
(b) He admits he is a lesser man for believing the blasphemy
(c) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Wang-mu
(d) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Qing-Jao
Short Answer Questions
1. What is likely to happen to little Val?
2. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
3. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
4. Other than killing piggies, what does the mob do?
5. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)