|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro learn of the piggies' plans?
(a) They are building up forces to retaliate against the humans
(b) They are deeply saddened by the humans' loss
(c) They are leaving the planet sooner than anticipated
(d) They are going to burn down Warmaker's forest
2. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
(a) The fact that he has been out of school for so long, and might glean a fresh perspective
(b) He is highly intelligent, and another mind that is not being utilized
(c) His lack of regular eyes allow him to see things closer to his heart and home
(d) He has gained so much influence from Ender that Valentine thinks he may think like him
3. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
(a) Seizes him and denies him his immunizing food
(b) Covers him in a pile of leaves
(c) Drips sap all over him
(d) Beats him over the head with his branches
4. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
(a) That Jane is the closest thing to a best friend he's ever had
(b) That he would be lost without her, more than he is without his wife
(c) That she is extremely sexy
(d) That her philote ends in him
5. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most likely explanation for the descolada?
2. Why does Ender feel guilty?
3. Why does Quim feel confident?
4. Who tries to reason with Qing-jao about the gods?
5. The revolution on Path was _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What troubles Ender about his children?
2. What makes Quim so confident of his safety around the piggies?
3. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
4. What are the effects of the modified descolada virus on the people of Path?
5. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
6. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
7. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
8. What has Han-Fei-tsu discovered?
9. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
10. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)