|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awakes Wang-mu?
(a) The sound of water running in the nearby bathroom
(b) A chill of the night air
(c) The sound of someone entering Qing-jao's room
(d) A terrible cry
2. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
(a) That her philote ends in him
(b) That she is extremely sexy
(c) That Jane is the closest thing to a best friend he's ever had
(d) That he would be lost without her, more than he is without his wife
3. How does Han-Fei-tsu threaten Qing-jao?
(a) He will kill her
(b) He will find her a man and make her settle down
(c) He will expose her as a traitor to the gods
(d) He will tell everyone it was she that discovered the fleet
4. Why does Ender feel guilty?
(a) He let Planter die
(b) He still feels responsible for Quims death
(c) He remembers that soon Jane will be crippled cognitively
(d) He never eradicated Warmaker
5. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
2. What does she find when she gets up to investigate?
3. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
4. Gloriously Bright begs her father not to do what?
5. Why does Ender not immediately embrace Novinha's newfound religion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Quara and Ela go after they leave their mothers and what do they do while there?
2. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
3. What is Grego doing?
4. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
5. What is this new Peter's goal?
6. What troubles Ender about his children?
7. What does Valentine think about Olhado and therefore ask of him?
8. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
9. What makes Quim so confident of his safety around the piggies?
10. What is the solution to this newfound problem?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)