|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Quara's data to be correct?
2. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
(a) A starship to get off the planet for the piggies
(b) A new strain of virus
(c) A nomination for Fathertree of the Year
(d) A new jacuzzi
3. Who approaches Qing-jao?
4. What does Qing-jao explain to this new girl?
(a) That she would gladly give up her status for less responsibility
(b) That her place is and will always be below her
(c) The laws of gravity
(d) That true love is seldom found and that she should marry
5. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Miro give a lecture?
2. What are they trying to research?
3. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
4. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
5. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jiang-qing believe is particularly responsible for Han's doubt of the gods?
2. What does Han impress upon his daughter in regards to Demosthenes?
3. What is to be noted about Valentine and her relationship to her husband, Jakt?
4. Why does the theory of relativity pose such a problem to Valentine and Jakt?
5. What disturbs Ender about the descolada virus?
6. What shames Miro?
7. What is significant about Miro and Jane's conversation?
8. What is the obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
9. Jane realizes that Qing-jao is getting close. How does she believe she can get her to stop?
10. What is causing a rift between Ender's stepchildren at the house?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)