|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ender is talking to Jane, what is it Novinha disapproves of?
(a) His choice in socks and the fact he wears them to bed
(b) That he is in bed talking to another 'woman'
(c) That he is speaking about another woman
(d) That he is conversing with other women
2. How does Ender feel about the Hive Queen herself?
(a) He respects her
(b) He loves her
(c) He hates her
(d) He tolerates her
3. What makes Valentine uncomfortable about the whole experience at the Hive Queen's cave?
(a) That Plikt and the Queen get along so well
(b) That both the Queen and Ender were in her head
(c) That the Queen has an extraordinary tie to Ender
(d) That Miro didn't like the experience, so she won't either
4. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
(a) Ender and his teachings
(b) Who Demosthenes is
(c) The whereabouts of Miro
5. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
(a) Eight hundred years
(b) Three thousand years
(c) Seventy five years
(d) Thirty two hundred years
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the godspoken been given?
2. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
3. How does Miro feel about his return home?
4. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
5. Why can't they exterminate the virus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What complicates this debate between Grego and Ela?
2. Why does Qing-jao want so desperately to wash the grease from her hands?
3. Qing-jao's behavior once again leads Wang-mu to question the gods. Why?`
4. What does she remember that gives her hope?
5. What does Qing-jao realize about the common people as a result of Wang-mu?
6. Jane realizes that Qing-jao is getting close. How does she believe she can get her to stop?
7. What is the significance of the Path to the Godspoken?
8. What is different for Miro when he returns to Lusitania?
9. Who approaches Qing-jao and what do they want with her?
10. What does her addition to the catalog of voices mean to the family?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)