|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ender fear about the other people?
(a) That they will have to move
(b) The result if they find out how aggressive the virus has become
(c) The other people will go after his family
(d) They will mutiny and kill him
2. What was Miro before this near fatality?
(a) A twenty-two-year old freshman
(b) An insubordinate captain
(c) A twenty-year-old scholar
(d) A mutinous soldier
3. What complicates a debate between Enders' family?
(a) That all of his daughters have dates on a friday night and they only have one car
(b) That Ender doesn't want to return home
(c) That the descolada might be sentient
(d) That the kids want to return to Earth
4. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
(a) That she is able to put Peter behind her and make him everything she wants
(b) That she can write for many hours without fatigue
(c) That she is an amazing poet
(d) That she is able to draw people in and make them see through her eyes
5. How does Ender feel about the Hive Queen herself?
(a) He respects her
(b) He loves her
(c) He hates her
(d) He tolerates her
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Valentine uncomfortable about the whole experience at the Hive Queen's cave?
2. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
3. How many years have gone by for Miro's family?
4. Where is Miro reunited with his family?
5. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jane reveal herself to Valentine?
2. Why does Gloriously Bright implicate Demosthenes?
3. What or who does Qing-jao believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
4. What is significant about Miro and Jane's conversation?
5. What is the significance of the Path to the Godspoken?
6. Qing-jao's behavior once again leads Wang-mu to question the gods. Why?`
7. What does Qing-jao know about Lusitania?
8. How does Wang-mu feel about the penances exacted by the gods?
9. What is to be noted about Valentine and her relationship to her husband, Jakt?
10. What does she remember that gives her hope?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)