|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(a) Her sexual development
(c) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
(d) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
2. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) To send them out in space
(b) To eat them
(c) To bury them
(d) Burning on a pyre
3. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
(b) "Royals of the Path"
(d) "The Godspoken"
4. On what does Miro give a lecture?
(a) Philotic technology
(b) A class on interstellar mechanics
(d) How to keep a marriage strong
5. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
(b) Earthquakes and criminal activity
(c) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
(d) Planet destruction and viral infection
Short Answer Questions
1. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
2. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
3. What satisfies Valentine most about writing?
4. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
5. Why is Ender troubled upon reaching the lair of the Hive Queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
2. What is the obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
3. What troubles Ender about his children?
4. Why does Qing-jao want so desperately to wash the grease from her hands?
5. What does Valentine think about Olhado and therefore ask of him?
6. How do the piggies treat Warmaker after Quim's death?
7. What does Qing-jao know about Lusitania?
8. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
9. What happens to Qing-jao?
10. What is ironic about Han's relationship with his daughter in this chapter?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)