|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does laying an egg do to the Hive Queen?
(a) It puts her in a foul mood due to all the pain she is in
(b) She regards it with little more discomfort than a mosquito bite
(c) It puts her in sustained sexual climax therefore makes her cheerful
(d) It doesn't affect her whatsoever
2. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(b) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
(c) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(d) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
3. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
4. What does Jane ask Valentine?
(a) If the saving of Lusitania is a cause worth dying for
(b) If she has any feminine products with her
(c) If she can give her advice in relationships
(d) If she has a spare corset
5. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That he will always be her friend
(b) That she's beautiful even without a corset
(c) That she is beautiful and intelligent
(d) That most people don't have original thoughts
Short Answer Questions
1. How does she become aware that the gods are speaking to her?
2. Who is an enemy of the gods?
3. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
4. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
5. What could they do to eradicate the virus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Valentine is called to an emergency meeting. Who called her and what do they want with her?
2. What do the girls think about this program?
3. What does Qing-jao do when Jane reveals herself as Han's namesake?
4. How does Miro feel upon his return to Lusitania?
5. What does Jiang-qing believe is particularly responsible for Han's doubt of the gods?
6. Why does Qing-jao want so desperately to wash the grease from her hands?
7. Both Wang-mu and Qing-jao envy each other. Why?
8. What does her addition to the catalog of voices mean to the family?
9. Why is philotic technology necessary?
10. What does Qing-jao realize about the common people as a result of Wang-mu?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)