|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
(a) Start a revolution
(b) Turn traitorous herself
(c) Revoke her godspoken privilege
2. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
(a) Twenty two hundred years
(b) Three hundred, fifty two years
(c) Three thousand years
(d) Sixty years
3. What is the name of Enders' Pequino friend?
4. What is Qing-jao unable to believe at first?
(a) That the Starway Congress would send a Mass Destruction device to Lusitania
(b) That her father didn't love her mother, and killed her close to the end
(c) That Ender lives in California
(d) That she is unintelligent and unworthy of the gods' notice
5. Who approaches Qing-jao?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miro not want to see upon his return home?
2. What is Jane doing in the meantime?
3. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
4. What does Qing-jao's father tell her in response to her conclusion about the fleet?
5. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Qing-jao's behavior once again leads Wang-mu to question the gods. Why?`
2. Why can't the Lusitanian colonists just wipe out the descolada virus?
3. What does she remember that gives her hope?
4. Jane realizes that Qing-jao is getting close. How does she believe she can get her to stop?
5. What or who does Qing-jao believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
6. Both Wang-mu and Qing-jao envy each other. Why?
7. Why does Jane believe that Qing-jao will succeed at her woman's task?
8. Why is philotic technology necessary?
9. What complicates this debate between Grego and Ela?
10. What shames Miro?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)