Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) Self mutilation
(b) Obsessive compulsive disorder
(c) An influence by a higher power
(d) A complete lack of self esteem
2. What is the person ailing from?
(a) Too many cheeseburgers
(b) A disease that eats at the bones
(d) A fatal cough
3. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(a) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
(c) Her sexual development
(d) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
4. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Tracing of Woodgrains
(b) Pulling out of Hair
(c) Checking for Accidental Murders
(d) Gnawing at Stone
5. What complicates a debate between Enders' family?
(a) That Ender doesn't want to return home
(b) That the kids want to return to Earth
(c) That the descolada might be sentient
(d) That all of his daughters have dates on a friday night and they only have one car
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is different about the godspoken?
2. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
3. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
4. How many years have gone by for Miro's family?
5. What have the godspoken been given?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
2. What does Han impress upon his daughter in regards to Demosthenes?
3. Qing-jao's behavior once again leads Wang-mu to question the gods. Why?`
4. How does Wang-mu feel about the penances exacted by the gods?
5. When Qing-jao discovers who Demosthenes is, what does she do?
6. What is the news Jane has that warrants waking up Wang-mu?
7. What shames Miro?
8. What does Wang-mu approach Qing-jao about, and what does she find out as a result?
9. What is the significance of the Path to the Godspoken?
10. What is significant about Miro and Jane's conversation?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)