|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Qing-jao unable to believe at first?
(a) That Ender lives in California
(b) That her father didn't love her mother, and killed her close to the end
(c) That she is unintelligent and unworthy of the gods' notice
(d) That the Starway Congress would send a Mass Destruction device to Lusitania
2. What does Qing-jao's father tell her in response to her conclusion about the fleet?
(a) That she is wrong and must do double the penances for her assumptions
(b) That she is right, and they should look no further lest they anger the gods
(c) That her task is to find the means by which the gods acted
(d) That her task doesn't ask who but when
3. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Pretty like lily
(b) Gloriously bright
(c) Highly intelligent
(d) Tremendous beauty
4. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
5. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That she is beautiful and intelligent
(b) That he will always be her friend
(c) That she's beautiful even without a corset
(d) That most people don't have original thoughts
Short Answer Questions
1. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
2. What was Miro before this near fatality?
3. Why is Ender troubled upon reaching the lair of the Hive Queen?
4. What does Ender fear about the other people?
5. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What shames Miro?
2. What does she remember that gives her hope?
3. What disturbs Ender about the descolada virus?
4. Qing-jao's behavior once again leads Wang-mu to question the gods. Why?`
5. Why does Jane reveal herself to Valentine?
6. What is significant about Miro and Jane's conversation?
7. Why does Miro find contact with people painful?
8. What does Jiang-qing believe is particularly responsible for Han's doubt of the gods?
9. Who approaches Qing-jao and what do they want with her?
10. Both Wang-mu and Qing-jao envy each other. Why?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)