|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro's brother Quim do for a living?
(a) He is an ordained priest
(b) He is a soldier
(c) He is a servant
(d) He is a welder
2. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
(b) Start a revolution
(c) Revoke her godspoken privilege
(d) Turn traitorous herself
3. Why can't they exterminate the virus?
(a) It would destroy the piggies, or native creatures
(b) The virus helps them
(c) The virus is a friend to them
(d) The virus heals people
4. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) Burning on a pyre
(b) To bury them
(c) To send them out in space
(d) To eat them
5. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
(a) Thirty two hundred years
(b) Three thousand years
(c) Eight hundred years
(d) Seventy five years
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
2. How does Wang-Mu feel about the penances exacted on Qing-jao?
3. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
4. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
5. What does this peasant envy of Gloriously Bright?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jane reveal herself to Valentine?
2. What is to be noted about Valentine and her relationship to her husband, Jakt?
3. What or who does Qing-jao believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
4. How does Wang-mu feel about the penances exacted by the gods?
5. What is Grego doing?
6. Why does Jane believe that Qing-jao will succeed at her woman's task?
7. Why does Gloriously Bright implicate Demosthenes?
8. What occurred when the test run was initiated for the faster-than-light speed travel?
9. What complicates this debate between Grego and Ela?
10. Jane realizes that Qing-jao is getting close. How does she believe she can get her to stop?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)