|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) That she is constantly dirty
(b) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
(c) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(d) As a bad omen
2. What does Qing-jao come to believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
(c) Her father
(d) The gods
3. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
(a) Asks her to preform a woman's task
(b) Interviews her
(c) Gives her a written test
(d) Asks her to be his servant for a week
4. How does Miro feel about his return home?
(a) Its so comforting to him to be back with his family
(b) He feels their warmth and acceptance of him and wants to remain there
(c) It's hard on him and he wants to go back to space
(d) He loves it and missed them greatly, he wishes he could stay
5. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Gnawing at Stone
(b) Pulling out of Hair
(c) Checking for Accidental Murders
(d) Tracing of Woodgrains
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
2. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
3. What more do we learn about the virus on Lusitania?
4. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
5. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Han react to his daughter's dismissal of Wang-mu?
2. What does Qing-jao realize about the common people as a result of Wang-mu?
3. What concerns Ender about the hive Queen?
4. Why does the theory of relativity pose such a problem to Valentine and Jakt?
5. Why can't the Lusitanian colonists just wipe out the descolada virus?
6. What is Ender's response to Warmaker's actions?
7. What does Valentine think about Olhado and therefore ask of him?
8. Who approaches Qing-jao and what do they want with her?
9. Why does Gloriously Bright implicate Demosthenes?
10. How does Novinha take Quim's death?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)