|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
2. Who gets spoken to by the gods?
(a) Yumi jao-lin
(b) Sing ho ma
(d) Jan Hi-jin
3. What does laying an egg do to the Hive Queen?
(a) She regards it with little more discomfort than a mosquito bite
(b) It puts her in a foul mood due to all the pain she is in
(c) It puts her in sustained sexual climax therefore makes her cheerful
(d) It doesn't affect her whatsoever
4. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
(a) The Godspoken aren't allowed to show emotion
(b) The Godspoken aren't allowed to drift from the Path for a moment
(c) The Godspoken are required to be the gods in training
(d) The Godspoken aren't allowed to watch HBO
5. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Miro feel without Jane?
2. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
3. What disturbs Ender on Lusitania?
4. What else is different about the godspoken?
5. What is the promise Qing-jao has asked of her new secret-maid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disturbs Ender about the descolada virus?
2. How is Jane considered to be a living being?
3. What shames Miro?
4. What is to be noted about Valentine and her relationship to her husband, Jakt?
5. What does Jiang-qing believe is particularly responsible for Han's doubt of the gods?
6. What is the significance of Han and Qing-jao's paper offerings to Jiang-qing?
7. What does Han explain to his daughter about caste?
8. What does Han impress upon his daughter in regards to Demosthenes?
9. What is significant about Miro and Jane's conversation?
10. What does her addition to the catalog of voices mean to the family?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)