|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
(a) He becomes psychotic with power
(b) He gets elected Hegemon, absolute ruler of Earth
(c) He ends up in a psychiatric ward out in space
(d) He puts his finger in a light socket and dies
2. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
3. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) Burning on a pyre
(b) To send them out in space
(c) To eat them
(d) To bury them
4. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(b) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(c) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
(d) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
5. Valentine and Ender greet each other. They are concerned how their spouses will react to what?
(a) Their teasing
(b) Their closeness
(c) Their familial bonds
(d) Their distance
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Miro before this near fatality?
2. What does Qing-jao feel the need to do after listening to Wang-mu?
3. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
4. What complicates a debate between Enders' family?
5. What are they trying to research?
Short Essay Questions
1. Qing-jao's behavior once again leads Wang-mu to question the gods. Why?`
2. What does she remember that gives her hope?
3. What are Congress' two main reasons for decreeing the destruction of the planet, Lusitania?
4. What is the obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
5. What is different for Miro when he returns to Lusitania?
6. Why does Jane reveal herself to Valentine?
7. What disturbs Ender about the descolada virus?
8. Why is philotic technology necessary?
9. Why does Miro find contact with people painful?
10. How does Miro feel upon his return to Lusitania?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)