|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ender is talking to Jane, what is it Novinha disapproves of?
(a) His choice in socks and the fact he wears them to bed
(b) That he is in bed talking to another 'woman'
(c) That he is speaking about another woman
(d) That he is conversing with other women
2. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
(a) The blessing of the gods
(b) Full support from all the colonies
(c) The mandate of heaven
(d) A debate every ten years
3. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
(a) Asks her to be his servant for a week
(b) Interviews her
(c) Asks her to preform a woman's task
(d) Gives her a written test
4. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
(a) Han Solo's wife, Leia
(b) Han Fei-tsu's wife, Jiang-Qing
(c) Quong Ji's wife Dyonj Da
(d) Han Burders sweetheart, Daisy
5. How many years have gone by for Miro's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
2. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
3. Ender thinks about drastic measures to preserve the piggies. What are they?
4. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
5. Who is an enemy of the gods?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Qing-jao realize about the common people as a result of Wang-mu?
2. Jane realizes that Qing-jao is getting close. How does she believe she can get her to stop?
3. How does Wang-mu feel about the penances exacted by the gods?
4. Who approaches Qing-jao and what do they want with her?
5. Why does Han-Fei-Tsu make a promise he fears he cannot keep?
6. What does Han impress upon his daughter in regards to Demosthenes?
7. Why does the theory of relativity pose such a problem to Valentine and Jakt?
8. Why is philotic technology necessary?
9. Qing-jao's behavior once again leads Wang-mu to question the gods. Why?`
10. What does she remember that gives her hope?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)