|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disturbs Ender on Lusitania?
(a) His brother has told him he will never speak to him again
(b) His wife was caught cheating on him
(c) The descolada's increased virulence
(d) His mother has been found dead
2. Who writes as Locke?
3. Jane's idea to stop the destruction of Lusitania is to do what?
(a) Inhibit ansible communication, although it would mean she would eventually be destroyed
(b) To write an angry letter to politicians
(c) Deploy three hundred warships to protect the planet
(d) To drive a ship into the heart of their operations and kill all on board
4. What is the name of Enders' Pequino friend?
5. Where do Valentine and Jakt move?
(d) Miro's ship
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Plikt to Valentine and Jakt?
2. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
3. What talent has Qing-jao been working on that she modeled after her father?
4. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
5. Why is Ender troubled upon reaching the lair of the Hive Queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What or who does Qing-jao believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
2. How does Miro feel upon his return to Lusitania?
3. Who approaches Qing-jao and what do they want with her?
4. Why does Qing-jao want so desperately to wash the grease from her hands?
5. What is significant about Miro and Jane's conversation?
6. Why does Miro find contact with people painful?
7. What does her addition to the catalog of voices mean to the family?
8. How is Jane considered to be a living being?
9. What are Congress' two main reasons for decreeing the destruction of the planet, Lusitania?
10. Jane realizes that Qing-jao is getting close. How does she believe she can get her to stop?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)