|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
(a) Eight hundred years
(b) Three thousand years
(c) Thirty two hundred years
(d) Seventy five years
2. What is the customary way to dispose of bodies?
(a) To eat them
(b) To send them out in space
(c) To bury them
(d) Burning on a pyre
3. What gives Jane so much power?
(a) That her sexuality is uninhibited
(b) That she is able to access anything that is going on in the Hundred Worlds
(c) She is the daughter of the Hegemon
(d) She is extraordinarily wealthy
4. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(a) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(c) Influenza muertada
(d) The virulent descolada virus
5. One of the things Han Fei-tsu and his wife talk about before she dies is ___________________________________
(a) their plans for their daughters education
(b) that if he were Hindu or Japanese he would commit suicide and join her in death
(c) her last will and testament
(d) their duty to their daughter and how he will break the news to her
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is different about the godspoken?
2. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
3. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
4. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
5. Ender thinks about drastic measures to preserve the piggies. What are they?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Miro find contact with people painful?
2. What disturbs Ender about the descolada virus?
3. What is causing a rift between Ender's stepchildren at the house?
4. How does Wang-mu feel about the penances exacted by the gods?
5. Who approaches Qing-jao and what do they want with her?
6. What does Han explain to his daughter about caste?
7. What shames Miro?
8. What is the significance of the Path to the Godspoken?
9. Qing-jao's behavior once again leads Wang-mu to question the gods. Why?`
10. Why does Jane reveal herself to Valentine?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)