|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
(a) They distance themselves from his forest
(b) They applaud him and say Quim had it coming
(c) They cry aloud and call for Ender
(d) They could care less
2. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
(a) She would rather them solve the other pending and pressing issues
(b) She is unhappy and would rather be decommissioned
(c) She wants to let Wang-mu and Han-Fei-tsu figure it out
(d) She doesn't care for her existence and doesn't want to take up their time
3. What happens to Quim?
(a) He survives for seven days and dies from the virus
(b) His breath is knocked out from the weight of the leaves
(c) He gets knocked unconscious
(d) He goes home and his mother is choked; he's all sticky
4. Qing-jao believes the silence of the gods is a _________________.
(a) Sign of her favor
(b) Sign of the gods displeasure
5. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
(a) He didn't give her enough attention the night before
(b) She believes he could have stopped Quim and didn't
(c) She doesn't want him to leave to Path
(d) She is delirious with fever
6. What does Valentine suggest the governing forces of Path do?
(a) Impose martial law
(b) Put Warmaker behind bars
(c) Immediately execute and destroy all the piggies
(d) Require Warmaker to stand trial
7. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
(a) Drips sap all over him
(b) Seizes him and denies him his immunizing food
(c) Beats him over the head with his branches
(d) Covers him in a pile of leaves
8. What does Miro learn of the piggies' plans?
(a) They are going to burn down Warmaker's forest
(b) They are deeply saddened by the humans' loss
(c) They are leaving the planet sooner than anticipated
(d) They are building up forces to retaliate against the humans
9. What is the good news Quara has for the Godspoken of Path?
(a) That she is sending the descolada ridden piggies there
(b) That she can neutralize the OCD and not their intelligence
(c) That she is coming down to be their god
(d) That Congress is about to be brought to its knees
10. Who announces how the testing will go for faster-than-light speed travel?
11. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
12. Who tries to reason with Qing-jao about the gods?
13. What does Grego do?
(a) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
(b) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
(c) He kills Warmaker
(d) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
14. Why does Ender not immediately embrace Novinha's newfound religion?
(a) He doesn't want to take the vow of abstinence
(b) He is mad at her for treating him how she did
(c) He is satisfied in his present religion
(d) He doesn't believe in their principles
15. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
(a) That Jane is the closest thing to a best friend he's ever had
(b) That her philote ends in him
(c) That she is extremely sexy
(d) That he would be lost without her, more than he is without his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
2. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
3. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
4. What does Novinha forbid anyone to do?
5. What awakes Wang-mu?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)