|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ender tell Jane to do?
(a) To immediately transfer her intelligence elsewhere
(b) To send a shock wave through Qing-Jao's computer
(c) Shut down all communications
(d) To keep all communications open
2. What is Quara's consequence for trying to aid the descolada?
(a) She has been locked out of her files and lab
(b) She is told she must go to Path and be godspoken
(c) She is scheduled for execution for treason against humanity
(d) She is sentenced to do eternal penance
3. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
4. What happens to Quim?
(a) He survives for seven days and dies from the virus
(b) His breath is knocked out from the weight of the leaves
(c) He gets knocked unconscious
(d) He goes home and his mother is choked; he's all sticky
5. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
(a) They cry aloud and call for Ender
(b) They could care less
(c) They distance themselves from his forest
(d) They applaud him and say Quim had it coming
6. Who is starting the altercations between humans and piggies now?
7. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(b) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(c) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(d) That the people on Path are brainwashed
8. What does Wang-mu think of all of this talk?
(a) She tells the people herself who is responsible for the finding of the fleet
(b) She agrees wholeheartedly with Han
(c) That Congress has done a very thorough job of enslaving the godspoken
(d) She takes the side of Qing-jao and tells Han off
9. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
(a) To their brother's funeral
(b) To the church where they feel closer to Quim
(c) To their grandparents' shrine
(d) To the local bar
10. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
(a) She would rather them solve the other pending and pressing issues
(b) She wants to let Wang-mu and Han-Fei-tsu figure it out
(c) She is unhappy and would rather be decommissioned
(d) She doesn't care for her existence and doesn't want to take up their time
11. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
(a) That Han is organizing a revolution
(b) To shut down all ansible programs for forty weeks
(c) That Path is being attacked
(d) That there is a virus in their computer programs
12. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
(a) Being an insensitive jerk
(b) Being a liar and a professional thief
(d) He is a professional meddler and steals her children away from her
13. Qing-jao believes the silence of the gods is a _________________.
(a) Sign of the gods displeasure
(d) Sign of her favor
14. What do most of Novinha's children and Ender do in response to the violence?
(a) They select and set up another Mothertree for the little orphaned piggies
(b) They incite more violence against the piggies
(c) They return home to be with Novinha, having had enough 'diplomacy' for one day
(d) They arrest and detain Grego and his mob
15. What is the good news Quara has for the Godspoken of Path?
(a) That she can neutralize the OCD and not their intelligence
(b) That she is sending the descolada ridden piggies there
(c) That she is coming down to be their god
(d) That Congress is about to be brought to its knees
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
2. Where is the first place the virus is released?
3. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
4. What does the virus prevent?
5. What awakes Wang-mu?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)