|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the good news Quara has for the Godspoken of Path?
(a) That she can neutralize the OCD and not their intelligence
(b) That she is coming down to be their god
(c) That Congress is about to be brought to its knees
(d) That she is sending the descolada ridden piggies there
2. To who does Quim compare Warmaker?
3. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
4. Qing-jao believes the silence of the gods is a _________________.
(a) Sign of her favor
(c) Sign of the gods displeasure
5. How does Qing-jao believe Demosthenes is circulating 'his' articles?
(a) A paid interstellar courier
(b) A secret program on the ansible computers
(c) Through a paid intern
(d) Word of mouth
6. Who announces how the testing will go for faster-than-light speed travel?
7. What does Planter believe the virus did for them?
(a) Made them sentient
(b) Made them grow bigger
(c) Made them more bushy
(d) Made their bark resistant to deadly pests
8. What does Novinha forbid anyone to do?
(a) Leave her alone
(b) Have any contact with buggers
(c) Speak Quim's name
(d) Have any contact with piggies
9. The revolution on Path was _______________.
(c) Overall peaceful, a few violent incidents but nothing tragic
(d) Overall violent with intermittent peace
10. What does Grego do?
(a) He kills Warmaker
(b) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
(c) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
(d) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
11. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
(b) Being a liar and a professional thief
(c) He is a professional meddler and steals her children away from her
(d) Being an insensitive jerk
12. What does Ender tell Jane to do?
(a) To keep all communications open
(b) Shut down all communications
(c) To immediately transfer her intelligence elsewhere
(d) To send a shock wave through Qing-Jao's computer
13. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
(a) That the risk to Quim is very low
(b) That she will be ok
(c) That he will be back very soon
(d) That he is sorry and promises to cuddle later
14. What is the most likely explanation for the descolada?
(a) That it was created by an advanced species to regulate and terraform the planet
(b) That it has a mind of its own
(c) That it is not a virus but a quickly evolving species
(d) It has partnered up with the buggers and is trying to annihilate all humans
15. What do they ask for when they get there?
(a) That the xenobiologists find a way to kill all the piggies
(b) That Warmaker be burned as well as his forest
(c) That piggies, buggers and humans can work things out peacefully
(d) That their mother can find the peace Quim had found
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Quara's consequence for trying to aid the descolada?
2. Why does Ender not immediately embrace Novinha's newfound religion?
3. What does the bishop do to Miro?
4. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
5. Why does Jane believe that Han and Wang-mu can solve the idea of traveling faster than light?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)