|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
(a) A pruning
(b) An evolutionary gene splicing
(c) The elimination of the virus
(d) A new insecticide
2. What does the bishop do to Miro?
(a) Makes him confess his sins
(b) Crucifies him
(c) Makes him go to communion
(d) Baptizes him
3. Why does Ender feel guilty?
(a) He remembers that soon Jane will be crippled cognitively
(b) He still feels responsible for Quims death
(c) He let Planter die
(d) He never eradicated Warmaker
4. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
5. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
(a) That Path is being attacked
(b) To shut down all ansible programs for forty weeks
(c) That Han is organizing a revolution
(d) That there is a virus in their computer programs
6. What does Jane plead with Han to do?
(a) "Look in your soul and find forgiveness"
(b) "Look in the matrix" for the fine piece of jade there
(c) "Look at your feet" for the wisdom is there
(d) "Look in your heart and find compassion"
7. Who is starting the altercations between humans and piggies now?
8. What does Grego do?
(a) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
(b) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
(c) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
(d) He kills Warmaker
9. What do they ask for when they get there?
(a) That piggies, buggers and humans can work things out peacefully
(b) That Warmaker be burned as well as his forest
(c) That their mother can find the peace Quim had found
(d) That the xenobiologists find a way to kill all the piggies
10. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
(a) Being an insensitive jerk
(b) He is a professional meddler and steals her children away from her
(d) Being a liar and a professional thief
11. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(b) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(c) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(d) That the people on Path are brainwashed
12. What do most of Novinha's children and Ender do in response to the violence?
(a) They return home to be with Novinha, having had enough 'diplomacy' for one day
(b) They incite more violence against the piggies
(c) They select and set up another Mothertree for the little orphaned piggies
(d) They arrest and detain Grego and his mob
13. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
14. What problem now vexes Ender?
(a) How to get the people of Path to accept the engineered virus
(b) How to get the inhabitants of Lusitania off the planet in one trip
(c) What to do with his recreated children
(d) How to re-educate Miro
15. What does Novinha forbid anyone to do?
(a) Have any contact with piggies
(b) Leave her alone
(c) Speak Quim's name
(d) Have any contact with buggers
Short Answer Questions
1. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
2. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
3. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
4. What does Qing-jao spend all her time doing?
5. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)