|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quara call the new virus to help piggies reach their third stage but not hurt people?
2. Who else does Ender recreate?
(a) His mother and father
(b) Novinha and Quim
(c) Miro and Ouana
(d) Peter and Valentine
3. What does the virus prevent?
(a) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
(b) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
(c) The development of mould
(d) The emulsifying agents in soap
4. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
5. To the priest, what are Ender's children?
6. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
7. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
(c) The pequeninos that disdained Warmaker for his actions
(d) The pequeninos that let Quim die
8. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
(a) Congress might kill Qing-Jao's father
(b) Congress might sanction the planet
(c) It is in Janes' best interest to not hinder the messages
(d) Congress might believe a revolution is occurring and blow up the planet
9. What does Grego do?
(a) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
(b) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
(c) He kills Warmaker
(d) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
10. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
(b) He is a professional meddler and steals her children away from her
(c) Being a liar and a professional thief
(d) Being an insensitive jerk
11. What does the bishop do to Miro?
(a) Makes him confess his sins
(b) Crucifies him
(c) Baptizes him
(d) Makes him go to communion
12. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
(a) She heard he helped set up the mothertree
(b) She blames him for Quim's death
(c) He was talking to Jane
(d) He wants to help the piggies
13. What does she find when she gets up to investigate?
(a) The computer has found out who Demosthenes is
(b) Someone is using the bathroom
(c) The window is open
(d) A man is looming over Qing-jao
14. The revolution on Path was _______________.
(b) Overall peaceful, a few violent incidents but nothing tragic
(d) Overall violent with intermittent peace
15. What awakes Wang-mu?
(a) The sound of water running in the nearby bathroom
(b) The sound of someone entering Qing-jao's room
(c) A terrible cry
(d) A chill of the night air
Short Answer Questions
1. Ender recreates Peter. What are Peter's ambitions now?
2. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
3. What happens to Quim?
4. What problem now vexes Ender?
5. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)