|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
(a) They cry aloud and call for Ender
(b) They could care less
(c) They distance themselves from his forest
(d) They applaud him and say Quim had it coming
2. To who does Quim compare Warmaker?
3. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
(a) The reconstructed virus to cure the Godspoken of the OCD
(b) The hoards of people come to pay him homage
(c) The wrath of God
(d) A plague
4. How does Qing-jao believe Demosthenes is circulating 'his' articles?
(a) Word of mouth
(b) Through a paid intern
(c) A paid interstellar courier
(d) A secret program on the ansible computers
5. For what does Planter become a guinea pig?
(a) An evolutionary gene splicing
(b) A pruning
(c) The elimination of the virus
(d) A new insecticide
6. Why does Jane believe that Han and Wang-mu can solve the idea of traveling faster than light?
(a) They are trained physicists
(b) They can think outside the box
(c) They are responsible for the ansibles so should be able to figure this out
(d) Because they also have Jane on their side
7. What awakes Wang-mu?
(a) The sound of someone entering Qing-jao's room
(b) A chill of the night air
(c) The sound of water running in the nearby bathroom
(d) A terrible cry
8. Who else does Ender recreate?
(a) Novinha and Quim
(b) His mother and father
(c) Peter and Valentine
(d) Miro and Ouana
9. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
(a) He was talking to Jane
(b) She heard he helped set up the mothertree
(c) She blames him for Quim's death
(d) He wants to help the piggies
10. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
(a) To the church where they feel closer to Quim
(b) To their brother's funeral
(c) To their grandparents' shrine
(d) To the local bar
11. Where is the first place the virus is released?
(a) Han's household
(c) The main population of Path
12. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
(a) She appears in full woman form
(b) She appears as his namesake
(c) She announces herself
(d) She comes as a hologram
13. What happens to Quim?
(a) He goes home and his mother is choked; he's all sticky
(b) He survives for seven days and dies from the virus
(c) His breath is knocked out from the weight of the leaves
(d) He gets knocked unconscious
14. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
(a) Covers him in a pile of leaves
(b) Seizes him and denies him his immunizing food
(c) Drips sap all over him
(d) Beats him over the head with his branches
15. What do most of Novinha's children and Ender do in response to the violence?
(a) They select and set up another Mothertree for the little orphaned piggies
(b) They return home to be with Novinha, having had enough 'diplomacy' for one day
(c) They arrest and detain Grego and his mob
(d) They incite more violence against the piggies
Short Answer Questions
1. What resolution was made to this problem?
2. What is likely to happen to little Val?
3. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
4. Ender recreates Peter. What are Peter's ambitions now?
5. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)