|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
(a) To their brother's funeral
(b) To their grandparents' shrine
(c) To the local bar
(d) To the church where they feel closer to Quim
2. Qing-jao dismisses Wang-mu, but Han-Fei-tsu keeps her on as his servant. Why?
(a) He wants to get back at his daughter
(b) He has laundry that needs doing
(c) He values her intelligence
(d) He thinks she is pretty
3. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
4. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
(a) She wants to let Wang-mu and Han-Fei-tsu figure it out
(b) She doesn't care for her existence and doesn't want to take up their time
(c) She would rather them solve the other pending and pressing issues
(d) She is unhappy and would rather be decommissioned
5. Other than killing piggies, what does the mob do?
(a) They riot and destroy the colony
(b) They burn the fathertrees and even a mothertree
(c) They ransack the bugger colony
(d) They start fighting amongst themselves
6. Gloriously Bright begs her father not to do what?
(a) Marry her to someone below her caste
(b) Make the gods fall silent
(c) Beat her
(d) Send her to Lusitania
7. How does Qing-jao believe Demosthenes is circulating 'his' articles?
(a) A secret program on the ansible computers
(b) A paid interstellar courier
(c) Through a paid intern
(d) Word of mouth
8. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
9. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
(a) She heard he helped set up the mothertree
(b) She blames him for Quim's death
(c) He wants to help the piggies
(d) He was talking to Jane
10. Why does Jane believe that Han and Wang-mu can solve the idea of traveling faster than light?
(a) They are trained physicists
(b) They can think outside the box
(c) Because they also have Jane on their side
(d) They are responsible for the ansibles so should be able to figure this out
11. What does Ender tell Jane to do?
(a) Shut down all communications
(b) To keep all communications open
(c) To send a shock wave through Qing-Jao's computer
(d) To immediately transfer her intelligence elsewhere
12. Where is the emergency meeting held?
(a) On Path in Qing-jao's garden
(b) On Lusitania in Mayor Kuvano's office
(c) On Erros in Jane's mainframe
(d) In Texas, in Peter's office
13. What causes Novinha to throw out Miro?
(a) Miro calling her a bad mother
(b) Miro saying that she doesn't know her own son
(c) Miro talking to Jane about Quim's death
(d) Miro making a smart remark at Quim's passing
14. Who is starting the altercations between humans and piggies now?
15. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
(a) She appears as his namesake
(b) She comes as a hologram
(c) She announces herself
(d) She appears in full woman form
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
2. Qing-jao believes the silence of the gods is a _________________.
3. Why does Quim feel confident?
4. What does Qing-jao spend all her time doing?
5. What does Valentine suggest the governing forces of Path do?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)