|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
2. Where is the emergency meeting held?
(a) On Erros in Jane's mainframe
(b) On Lusitania in Mayor Kuvano's office
(c) In Texas, in Peter's office
(d) On Path in Qing-jao's garden
3. Ender recreates Peter. What are Peter's ambitions now?
(a) To seduce Novinha
(b) To kill Ender
(c) To take over Starways Congress
(d) To kill the buggers
4. What does Grego do?
(a) He goes home to his mother and tries to comfort her
(b) Starts a riot and a mob after piggy blood
(c) He kills Warmaker
(d) He becomes depressed and considers suicide
5. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
(b) The pequeninos that disdained Warmaker for his actions
(c) The pequeninos that let Quim die
6. What causes Novinha to throw out Miro?
(a) Miro making a smart remark at Quim's passing
(b) Miro saying that she doesn't know her own son
(c) Miro calling her a bad mother
(d) Miro talking to Jane about Quim's death
7. What awakes Wang-mu?
(a) A chill of the night air
(b) The sound of someone entering Qing-jao's room
(c) A terrible cry
(d) The sound of water running in the nearby bathroom
8. What do the Godspoken do when they hear Han-Fei-tsu restored the fleet?
(a) They shower him with gifts of gold and jewelery
(b) They ransack his house
(c) They pay homage to his home
(d) They kidnap Qing-jao
9. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
(a) That Jane is the closest thing to a best friend he's ever had
(b) That her philote ends in him
(c) That she is extremely sexy
(d) That he would be lost without her, more than he is without his wife
10. What story does Jane tell Han?
(a) The Story of the Jade
(b) The Story of the Master, Ho
(c) The Story of the Three Kings
(d) The Story of Master Ho
11. What does Ender tell Jane to do?
(a) To keep all communications open
(b) To send a shock wave through Qing-Jao's computer
(c) To immediately transfer her intelligence elsewhere
(d) Shut down all communications
12. Qing-jao dismisses Wang-mu, but Han-Fei-tsu keeps her on as his servant. Why?
(a) He has laundry that needs doing
(b) He values her intelligence
(c) He thinks she is pretty
(d) He wants to get back at his daughter
13. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
(a) A plague
(b) The reconstructed virus to cure the Godspoken of the OCD
(c) The wrath of God
(d) The hoards of people come to pay him homage
14. What happens to Quim?
(a) He goes home and his mother is choked; he's all sticky
(b) He gets knocked unconscious
(c) He survives for seven days and dies from the virus
(d) His breath is knocked out from the weight of the leaves
15. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
(a) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Qing-Jao
(b) He locks Qing-jao in her room and denies her food
(c) He admits he is a lesser man for believing the blasphemy
(d) He does his purification ritual in front of other people and strikes Wang-mu
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Novinha refuse to speak to Ender after the meeting?
2. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
3. To the priest, what are Ender's children?
4. Why is Novinha mad at Ender?
5. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)