|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
2. What does the Hive Queen do in response to the violence?
(a) She takes the side of the piggies and sends her swarm after the humans
(b) She sends out guards to act as buffers between the piggies and humans
(c) She tries to reason with the mob of people
(d) She readies her guards for attack
3. Who does Wang-mu approach needing help with the descolada?
4. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
(a) The hoards of people come to pay him homage
(b) The reconstructed virus to cure the Godspoken of the OCD
(c) A plague
(d) The wrath of God
5. Why does Jane ask Ender and Miro to not waste time on saving her?
(a) She would rather them solve the other pending and pressing issues
(b) She is unhappy and would rather be decommissioned
(c) She wants to let Wang-mu and Han-Fei-tsu figure it out
(d) She doesn't care for her existence and doesn't want to take up their time
6. How does her father feel when she tells him?
(a) He is pleased with her stubbornness to do the right thing
(b) He beats Wang-mu again instead of her
(c) He's extremely mad at her
(d) He tells her she has dishonored the family and brought great shame to him
7. Who else does Ender recreate?
(a) Miro and Ouana
(b) His mother and father
(c) Peter and Valentine
(d) Novinha and Quim
8. What does the virus prevent?
(a) The ability of the skin to retain moisture
(b) Genetic mutation and, therefore, evolution
(c) The emulsifying agents in soap
(d) The development of mould
9. Why does Ender not immediately embrace Novinha's newfound religion?
(a) He is mad at her for treating him how she did
(b) He doesn't believe in their principles
(c) He is satisfied in his present religion
(d) He doesn't want to take the vow of abstinence
10. What resolution was made to this problem?
(a) Ender goes as a peacemaker to path
(b) Quim would leave and try to dissuade the leader of the piggies from transporting the descolada
(c) Novinha is given an injection to slow the rate of infection
(d) Qing-jao must be destroyed
11. How does Jane reveal herself on Han's computer?
(a) She comes as a hologram
(b) She announces herself
(c) She appears as his namesake
(d) She appears in full woman form
12. What does Valentine suggest the governing forces of Path do?
(a) Require Warmaker to stand trial
(b) Impose martial law
(c) Immediately execute and destroy all the piggies
(d) Put Warmaker behind bars
13. What does Miro learn of the piggies' plans?
(a) They are leaving the planet sooner than anticipated
(b) They are deeply saddened by the humans' loss
(c) They are building up forces to retaliate against the humans
(d) They are going to burn down Warmaker's forest
14. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(b) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
(c) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(d) That the people on Path are brainwashed
15. What is Quara's consequence for trying to aid the descolada?
(a) She is scheduled for execution for treason against humanity
(b) She has been locked out of her files and lab
(c) She is told she must go to Path and be godspoken
(d) She is sentenced to do eternal penance
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing-jao spend all her time doing?
2. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
3. What does Warmaker do to Quim?
4. What are two things that Han does in this chapter that he would never do normally?
5. What does Jane plead with Han to do?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)