|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To who does Warmaker compare Quim?
2. To who does Quim compare Warmaker?
3. How does her father feel when she tells him?
(a) He tells her she has dishonored the family and brought great shame to him
(b) He's extremely mad at her
(c) He beats Wang-mu again instead of her
(d) He is pleased with her stubbornness to do the right thing
4. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
(a) He is a professional meddler and steals her children away from her
(b) Being a liar and a professional thief
(c) Being an insensitive jerk
5. What does Ela figure out from Qing-jao's comments?
(a) That the descolada must be the genetic regulation
(b) That the people on Path are brainwashed
(c) That Qing-jao is awfully full of herself
(d) That Gloriously Bright is Notoriously Dull
6. Why does Ender not immediately embrace Novinha's newfound religion?
(a) He is mad at her for treating him how she did
(b) He doesn't believe in their principles
(c) He is satisfied in his present religion
(d) He doesn't want to take the vow of abstinence
7. What problem now vexes Ender?
(a) What to do with his recreated children
(b) How to get the people of Path to accept the engineered virus
(c) How to get the inhabitants of Lusitania off the planet in one trip
(d) How to re-educate Miro
8. To the priest, what are Ender's children?
9. Where is the first place the virus is released?
(b) Han's household
(d) The main population of Path
10. What causes Novinha to throw out Miro?
(a) Miro making a smart remark at Quim's passing
(b) Miro calling her a bad mother
(c) Miro saying that she doesn't know her own son
(d) Miro talking to Jane about Quim's death
11. Who else does Ender recreate?
(a) Novinha and Quim
(b) Peter and Valentine
(c) Miro and Ouana
(d) His mother and father
12. Why is it that Jane feels that she should not stop messages from Path?
(a) It is in Janes' best interest to not hinder the messages
(b) Congress might kill Qing-Jao's father
(c) Congress might believe a revolution is occurring and blow up the planet
(d) Congress might sanction the planet
13. How does Qing-jao believe Demosthenes is circulating 'his' articles?
(a) Through a paid intern
(b) A paid interstellar courier
(c) A secret program on the ansible computers
(d) Word of mouth
14. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
(a) To the local bar
(b) To their brother's funeral
(c) To the church where they feel closer to Quim
(d) To their grandparents' shrine
15. To who does Ender compare Qing-Jao?
(a) The pequeninos that disdained Warmaker for his actions
(b) The pequeninos that let Quim die
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quara call the new virus to help piggies reach their third stage but not hurt people?
2. What does Jane plead with Han to do?
3. How does Han-Fei-tsu threaten Qing-jao?
4. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
5. What does Ender tell Novinha to comfort her?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)