|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Novinha then accuse Ender of?
(b) Being a liar and a professional thief
(c) Being an insensitive jerk
(d) He is a professional meddler and steals her children away from her
2. Where is the emergency meeting held?
(a) On Path in Qing-jao's garden
(b) In Texas, in Peter's office
(c) On Erros in Jane's mainframe
(d) On Lusitania in Mayor Kuvano's office
3. What does Ender tell Jane to do?
(a) To keep all communications open
(b) To immediately transfer her intelligence elsewhere
(c) To send a shock wave through Qing-Jao's computer
(d) Shut down all communications
4. What does Ender come to find out about Jane?
(a) That her philote ends in him
(b) That Jane is the closest thing to a best friend he's ever had
(c) That she is extremely sexy
(d) That he would be lost without her, more than he is without his wife
5. How do the other piggies regard Warmaker's actions?
(a) They distance themselves from his forest
(b) They could care less
(c) They cry aloud and call for Ender
(d) They applaud him and say Quim had it coming
6. Who do they appoint as the God of Path?
7. What resolution was made to this problem?
(a) Qing-jao must be destroyed
(b) Ender goes as a peacemaker to path
(c) Novinha is given an injection to slow the rate of infection
(d) Quim would leave and try to dissuade the leader of the piggies from transporting the descolada
8. Why does Jane believe that Han and Wang-mu can solve the idea of traveling faster than light?
(a) Because they also have Jane on their side
(b) They are trained physicists
(c) They can think outside the box
(d) They are responsible for the ansibles so should be able to figure this out
9. What may be Olhado's asset to working on the problem of faster-than-light travel?
(a) His lack of regular eyes allow him to see things closer to his heart and home
(b) He has gained so much influence from Ender that Valentine thinks he may think like him
(c) The fact that he has been out of school for so long, and might glean a fresh perspective
(d) He is highly intelligent, and another mind that is not being utilized
10. Who is starting the altercations between humans and piggies now?
11. What is Quara's consequence for trying to aid the descolada?
(a) She is told she must go to Path and be godspoken
(b) She is scheduled for execution for treason against humanity
(c) She is sentenced to do eternal penance
(d) She has been locked out of her files and lab
12. What is Han-Fei-tsu determined to release?
(a) The hoards of people come to pay him homage
(b) The wrath of God
(c) The reconstructed virus to cure the Godspoken of the OCD
(d) A plague
13. What does the virus do when released to the people of Path?
(a) It has no effect what so ever
(b) It makes them permanently emotionally crippled
(c) It kills them all
(d) It makes them really ill for a bit, but passes fast and cures them of OCD
14. What does Wang-mu think of all of this talk?
(a) She agrees wholeheartedly with Han
(b) That Congress has done a very thorough job of enslaving the godspoken
(c) She takes the side of Qing-jao and tells Han off
(d) She tells the people herself who is responsible for the finding of the fleet
15. What do they ask for when they get there?
(a) That the xenobiologists find a way to kill all the piggies
(b) That piggies, buggers and humans can work things out peacefully
(c) That their mother can find the peace Quim had found
(d) That Warmaker be burned as well as his forest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qing-Jao tell Congress?
2. Where do Ela and Quara go to after they leave Novinha?
3. In the testing phase, _______________ is reborn better than before.
4. What does the Hive Queen do in response to the violence?
5. Ender recreates Peter. What are Peter's ambitions now?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)