|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Jane's mind when she leaves?
(a) How to throw Qing-Jao off her trail
(b) Miro and how he is doing
(c) Ender and how to get him away from his wife
(d) How to expand her memory usage while keeping her thought process clear
2. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
(a) Because he insulted the Lord
(b) Because he insulted their sister, Ouanda
(c) Miro mocked his belief in a god he could not see or touch
(d) He disdained going to church
3. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
(a) To kill her
(b) To send her a virus
(c) To excommunicate her
(d) Try and convince her to stop
4. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
(a) Eating a cheese sandwich
(d) Reading a comic book
5. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
(a) He rushed into the room
(b) He ignored her completely
(c) He cried out in anguish
(d) He had to be restrained
6. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
(a) That he will never again remarry, so his bed will always be empty
(b) That he will not have a female role model for his daughter
(c) That he cannot fulfill his promise to teach his daughter to love the gods
(d) How to operate the VCR as she was the only one with the codes
7. How far back do these genetic modifications date?
(a) Eight hundred years
(b) Three thousand years
(c) Thirty two hundred years
(d) Seventy five years
8. What four beings does Demosthenes' "Hierarchy of Foreigness" outline?
(a) Ufanta, Frisabigi, Rasgoes, and Gimanchi
(b) Utlannings, Framlings, Ramen, and Varelse
(c) Fukasi, Ugarda, Rictors, and Vascidas
(d) Signisi, Teyropans, Rascidan, and Deyercosa
9. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) That they look at him in disgust
(b) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(c) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(d) People disdain him in front of him
10. What confuses the secret maid?
(a) When Qing-jao says her loyalty is to the Starways Congress, not to the Path
(b) That she is dismissed without cause
(c) When Quin-jao says she is blasphemous for being political
(d) That Qing-jao must cleanse despite having done no wrong herself
11. Why is Descolada an issue?
(a) They are vicious
(b) They are voracious
(c) They are mean little creatures
(d) They kill off crops
12. What disturbs Ender on Lusitania?
(a) His wife was caught cheating on him
(b) His mother has been found dead
(c) The descolada's increased virulence
(d) His brother has told him he will never speak to him again
13. What does laying an egg do to the Hive Queen?
(a) It puts her in a foul mood due to all the pain she is in
(b) It puts her in sustained sexual climax therefore makes her cheerful
(c) She regards it with little more discomfort than a mosquito bite
(d) It doesn't affect her whatsoever
14. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
(a) Her insolence and potty mouth
(b) Her treason when she criticizes Congress for their attempted destruction of Lusitania
(c) Her intolerance of the gods
(d) Her brashness of questioning the gods
15. How many years have gone by for Miro's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Qing-jao want to die during testing?
2. What does Qing-jao come to believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
3. What have the godspoken been given?
4. On what does Miro give a lecture?
5. Why is life harder on the Godspoken than anyone else?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)