|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is an enemy of the gods?
2. Who out of the three to come aboard does Jane first reveal herself to?
3. What does Jane ask Valentine?
(a) If she has any feminine products with her
(b) If she has a spare corset
(c) If the saving of Lusitania is a cause worth dying for
(d) If she can give her advice in relationships
4. Where do Valentine and Jakt move?
(b) Miro's ship
5. What does Ender fear about the other people?
(a) That they will have to move
(b) The result if they find out how aggressive the virus has become
(c) The other people will go after his family
(d) They will mutiny and kill him
6. Who approaches Qing-jao?
7. Valentine and Ender greet each other. They are concerned how their spouses will react to what?
(a) Their familial bonds
(b) Their distance
(c) Their closeness
(d) Their teasing
8. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(b) That they look at him in disgust
(c) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
(d) People disdain him in front of him
9. What is Qing-jao's favorite area of study?
(a) Home Economics
(d) Social Studies
10. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) Obsessive compulsive disorder
(b) An influence by a higher power
(c) A complete lack of self esteem
(d) Self mutilation
11. How does Wang-Mu feel about the penances exacted on Qing-jao?
(a) The is astonished
(b) She is enraged
(c) She is oblivious
(d) She doesn't believe they ask enough
12. What are they trying to research?
(a) A cure for cancer
(b) Altering the Virus to make it harmless to humans but stlll able to sustain the piggies
(c) A new strain of potato
(d) The length of time it takes for a pulsar to pulse
13. Who does Miro not want to see upon his return home?
(a) Ouanda, his sister
(b) Erga, his aunt
(c) Ender, his stepfather
(d) Demitri, his Uncle
14. What does Peter accomplish back on Earth?
(a) He ends up in a psychiatric ward out in space
(b) He puts his finger in a light socket and dies
(c) He gets elected Hegemon, absolute ruler of Earth
(d) He becomes psychotic with power
15. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
(b) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
(c) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(d) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does her father believe she will succeed where everyone else has failed?
2. How much time has passed on Earth since Valentine and Jakt left?
3. The penances enacted by Han Fei-tsu at his wife's deathbed were most likely_________.
4. When Ender is talking to Jane, what is it Novinha disapproves of?
5. What is the greatest honor for Qing-jao's father?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)