|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes as Locke?
2. What is Qing-jao unable to believe at first?
(a) That Ender lives in California
(b) That her father didn't love her mother, and killed her close to the end
(c) That she is unintelligent and unworthy of the gods' notice
(d) That the Starway Congress would send a Mass Destruction device to Lusitania
3. How does she think Wang-mu came to her?
(a) She killed someone
(b) A monetary bribe
(c) She snuck by them
(d) A foreman may have taken advantage of her
4. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
(a) Daria Hitchens
(b) Sarah Sutton
(c) Nadia Federova
5. What does Qing-jao come to believe is responsible for the disappearance of the Lusitania fleet?
(c) Her father
(d) The gods
6. What is the promise Qing-jao has asked of her new secret-maid?
(a) To remove her robes
(b) To draw her a bath
(c) To pledge a blood oath
(d) To treat her as equal when they are in private
7. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
(b) To find a good husband
(c) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(d) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
8. Who is about to discover Demosthenes identity?
9. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
(a) A nomination for Fathertree of the Year
(b) A new jacuzzi
(c) A new strain of virus
(d) A starship to get off the planet for the piggies
10. What is Jane forced to do with Qing-jao?
(a) To kill her
(b) To send her a virus
(c) To excommunicate her
(d) Try and convince her to stop
11. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
12. What is Wang-mu's ancient namesake?
(a) Royal Mother of the South
(b) The Royal Mother of the West
(c) Born Again Mother
(d) Royal Mother of the East
13. Who or what is Jane?
(a) Jane is an avatar of the ships mainframe, personified to keep him company
(b) Jane is Miro's wife
(c) A being that evolved from communication technology of humans and buggers
(d) Jane is Miro's daughter
14. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
(b) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(c) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
(d) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
15. What does Miro reassure Jane with when she is troubled?
(a) That most people don't have original thoughts
(b) That he will always be her friend
(c) That she is beautiful and intelligent
(d) That she's beautiful even without a corset
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person ailing from?
2. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
3. What is the name of Enders' Pequino friend?
4. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
5. What shocks Qing-jao about Wang-mu?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)