|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does her husband fear most since she has died?
(a) That he will not have a female role model for his daughter
(b) That he cannot fulfill his promise to teach his daughter to love the gods
(c) How to operate the VCR as she was the only one with the codes
(d) That he will never again remarry, so his bed will always be empty
2. How did her father react when she had climbed on the statue with the intention of jumping off?
(a) He rushed into the room
(b) He cried out in anguish
(c) He ignored her completely
(d) He had to be restrained
3. What have the godspoken been given?
4. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
(a) They are tortured
(b) They are burned alive
(c) They are punished with penances
(d) They are relieved of their status
5. What has scarred Miro?
(a) A lack of matriarchal love
(b) Severe electrocution
(c) Torture sustained in Vietnam
(d) His highschool sweetheart left him for a woman
6. When Qing-jao questions her, what does she learn about Wang-mu?
(a) That she is blasphemous and detests the gods
(b) That she is damned to an eternity of prosecution for her disdain of the gods
(c) That she is naive and childish
(d) That the influence of Demosthenes is huge on common people
7. Who does Gloriously Bright believe is responsible for the disappearance of the fleet?
(a) Andrew Wiggin
(d) The Hive Queen
8. What is Valentine and Jakt's home planet?
9. How do the people of Path view her behavior?
(a) That she is in need of good moisturizer
(b) That she is constantly dirty
(c) It is a good sign because the gods have begun speaking to her
(d) As a bad omen
10. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(a) Influenza muertada
(b) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(c) The virulent descolada virus
11. What is the promise Qing-jao has asked of her new secret-maid?
(a) To treat her as equal when they are in private
(b) To pledge a blood oath
(c) To remove her robes
(d) To draw her a bath
12. Who discovers the changes in the godspoken?
13. The first chapter is marred with a death. Who dies?
(a) Han Fei-tsu's wife, Jiang-Qing
(b) Han Solo's wife, Leia
(c) Han Burders sweetheart, Daisy
(d) Quong Ji's wife Dyonj Da
14. Where do Valentine and Jakt move?
(b) Miro's ship
15. How does Wang-Mu feel about the penances exacted on Qing-jao?
(a) The is astonished
(b) She doesn't believe they ask enough
(c) She is oblivious
(d) She is enraged
Short Answer Questions
1. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
2. What is the person ailing from?
3. To what benefit is the negotiation with the Hive Queen?
4. What does Jane ask Valentine?
5. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)