Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can the Godspoken experience be compared?
(a) Self mutilation
(b) Obsessive compulsive disorder
(c) An influence by a higher power
(d) A complete lack of self esteem
2. What is the person ailing from?
(a) Too many cheeseburgers
(b) A disease that eats at the bones
(d) A fatal cough
3. What is the only obstacle between Qing-jao and womanhood?
(a) To fulfill woman's task, issued to her by her father
(c) Her sexual development
(d) A long dress and a sweet sixteen birthday party
4. What is the new penance she added to the Catalog of Voices?
(a) Tracing of Woodgrains
(b) Pulling out of Hair
(c) Checking for Accidental Murders
(d) Gnawing at Stone
5. What complicates a debate between Enders' family?
(a) That Ender doesn't want to return home
(b) That the kids want to return to Earth
(c) That the descolada might be sentient
(d) That all of his daughters have dates on a friday night and they only have one car
6. What else is different about the godspoken?
(a) They have distended, and considered beautiful foreheads
(b) They are less intelligent to be kept in the dark by the Path
(c) They have above average intelligence in order to serve Congress better
(d) That they are responsible for the destruction of Lusitania
7. What does Miro find most difficult about interacting with people?
(a) People always chide him on his irresponsibility for his accident
(b) People disdain him in front of him
(c) That they look at him in disgust
(d) That they treat him as though his mind were paralyzed too
8. What is Qing-jao's woman's task?
(a) To replace the dead fish in the emperors pond
(b) To find out what happened to the Lusitania fleet
(c) To go cast her net in the ocean and come up with twenty three fish
(d) To find a good husband
9. How many years have gone by for Miro's family?
10. What have the godspoken been given?
11. What does Qing Jao's name mean?
(a) Gloriously bright
(b) Tremendous beauty
(c) Pretty like lily
(d) Highly intelligent
12. Why does Miro fight with his brother, Quim?
(a) Miro mocked his belief in a god he could not see or touch
(b) Because he insulted their sister, Ouanda
(c) Because he insulted the Lord
(d) He disdained going to church
13. What disturbs Ender on Lusitania?
(a) His wife was caught cheating on him
(b) His brother has told him he will never speak to him again
(c) The descolada's increased virulence
(d) His mother has been found dead
14. Who does Miro not want to see upon his return home?
(a) Ouanda, his sister
(b) Erga, his aunt
(c) Demitri, his Uncle
(d) Ender, his stepfather
15. Valentine finds Miro in his room doing what?
(b) Reading a comic book
(d) Eating a cheese sandwich
Short Answer Questions
1. Qing-jao is asked how much she knows about something. What is it?
2. What is Valentine Wiggins' pseudonym?
3. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
4. How does Qing-jao's father determine what kind of servant Wang-mu would make?
5. What must Congress have in order to rule the hundred worlds according to her father?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)