1. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
(b) "Royals of the Path"
(d) "The Godspoken"
2. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
(b) Planet destruction and viral infection
(c) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
(d) Earthquakes and criminal activity
3. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
(b) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
(c) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
(d) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
4. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
(a) They are punished with penances
(b) They are burned alive
(c) They are tortured
(d) They are relieved of their status
5. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(a) Influenza muertada
(c) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(d) The virulent descolada virus
This section contains 5,904 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)