1. What is the upper, or ruling, caste on Path called?
(b) "Royals of the Path"
(c) "The Godspoken"
2. What are two problems the human colonists on Lusitania are facing?
(a) Large interstellar cockroach infestation and continental shifts
(b) Extreme planetary stench and irritable bowel syndrome
(c) Earthquakes and criminal activity
(d) Planet destruction and viral infection
3. What are the Upper Caste expected to do?
(a) Eat frozen dinners and watch T.V. re-runs
(b) Keep a tight thumb on the populace
(c) Embrace the Path entirely and unreservedly
(d) Be the voice of the people to the people of Earth
4. If the Upper Caste don't live up to expectations, what happens to them?
(a) They are tortured
(b) They are burned alive
(c) They are relieved of their status
(d) They are punished with penances
5. What is the name of the virus that threatens the colonists of Lusitania?
(b) The virulent descolada virus
(c) Triple Replication Amoebiotic Disease
(d) Influenza muertada
This section contains 5,904 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)