|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 184-213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny offer to a married couple in the pub?
(a) An eye of newt.
(b) A round of drinks.
(c) The infant.
(d) A snack.
2. What is the vocation of the dwarf offended by the Fool in the bar?
(a) Grease paint salesman.
(b) Theater curtain salesman.
(c) Movie agent.
(d) Box office operator.
3. Who is entrusted with Tomjohn's education?
4. Who introduces himself to the witches after the play?
(a) The box office manager.
(b) The writer of the play.
(c) The theater manager.
(d) The start of the play.
5. Why won't the Fool quit his job?
(a) He says it's his duty.
(b) It would be a waste of his incredible sense of humor.
(c) He's not trained for anything else.
(d) He needs the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to commission a play?
2. Who tells Magrat that Nanny has been taken prisoner?
3. Who is convinced that strong men, rather than mere words, change the world?
4. What do Lord and Lady Felmet cower under in the prison chamber?
5. Whose out of control broom catches on fire?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)