|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
2. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
(c) Nez Perce
3. Where were the Utes finally placed in 1881?
(b) the Indian territory
4. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(a) Nez Perce
5. In 1904 what caused the death of Chief Joseph?
(a) He was killed by another Indian
(d) A broken heart
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
2. What name is Kintpuash usually known by?
3. Where does Captain Jack move his tribe?
4. Eventually the remaining Cheyennes are allowed to move to a reservation on what River?
5. Who launches a campaign to move the Utes all the way to the Indian territory?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)