|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian tribe lived in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado?
(a) The Utes
(b) The Blackfoot
(c) The Crow
(d) The Comanches
2. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(b) Nez Perce
3. Who followed Old Joseph as chief of the Nez Perces?
(a) Chief Jeremiah
(b) Chief Joseph
(c) Chief Zedekiah
(d) Chief Andrew
4. Where does Sitting Bull go in defiance of the US government?
(a) Red Cloud's reservation
5. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Geronimo is apprehended where is he taken?
2. Dull Knife decides to leave the reservation to go to the reservation where what Chief now resides?
3. What item of clothing are followers of the Ghost Dance supposed to possess?
4. Who is sent to deal with the Kiowa Indians who are not obeying the orders given them?
5. Where do Santana and Big Tree go to attend peace talks?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)