|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
(d) Nez Perces
2. What Kiowa chief eventually leads the tribe off of the reservation?
(a) Sitting Bull
(b) Kicking Bird
(c) Ten Bears
(d) Crazy Horse
3. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
(a) Tongue River Reservation
(b) Washita Reservation
(c) Quapaw Reservation
(d) Qualla Reservation
4. Twice the Nez Perces tried to move where?
5. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
2. When does Geronimo die?
3. Who followed Old Joseph as chief of the Nez Perces?
4. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
5. Where do Santana and Big Tree go to attend peace talks?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)