|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of clothing are followers of the Ghost Dance supposed to possess?
(a) Ghost gloves
(b) Ghost shirts
(c) Ghost shoes
(d) Ghost hats
2. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
3. What does Captain Jack agree to do to officer Canby if he will not agree to allow the Modoc to return to their homelands?
(a) Report Canby to his superiors
(b) Kill Canby
(c) Kidnap Canby
(d) Allow Hooker Jim to ambush Canby
4. Who is the Indian agent who develops a plan to move the Utes to a reservation?
5. How many soldiers survived Custer's Last Stand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
2. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
3. In what year was the last peace conference held, before the battle of the Little Big Horn?
4. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
5. In 1873 why does Captain Jack decide to fight the white soldiers?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)