|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Indian tribe lived in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado?
(a) The Comanches
(b) The Blackfoot
(c) The Utes
(d) The Crow
2. When some of the Cheyennes are allowed to go hunt buffalo, what do they find?
(a) There are very few buffalo left
(b) They are tracked down by the soldiers
(c) Their lands are overrun with white settlers
(d) They have lost many of their hunting skills
3. Twice the Nez Perces tried to move where?
4. What Kiowa chief counsels to stay on the reservation?
(a) Ten Bears
(b) Crazy Horse
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Kicking Bird
5. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
(a) The Battle of Mount Rushmore
(b) The Battle of the Powder River
(c) The Battle of the Rosebud
(d) The Battle of the Little Big Horn
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
2. Eventually the remaining Cheyennes are allowed to move to a reservation on what River?
3. What item of clothing are followers of the Ghost Dance supposed to possess?
4. Who launches a campaign to move the Utes all the way to the Indian territory?
5. When Santana and Big Tree are arrested who negotiates their release?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)