|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed for Hooker Jim's crimes?
(a) The entire Modoc tribe
(b) Captain Jack's sister
(c) Captain Jack
(d) Hooker Jim
2. Who negotiates with Geronimo for his surrender?
3. In what year was the last peace conference held, before the battle of the Little Big Horn?
4. Eventually the remaining Cheyennes are allowed to move to a reservation on what River?
(a) The Platte River
(b) The Powder River
(c) The Tongue River
(d) The Missouri River
5. In 1873 why does Captain Jack decide to fight the white soldiers?
(a) To protect his sister
(b) To protect his sacred homeland
(c) To protect Hooker Jim
(d) The soldiers had killed his family
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
2. When does Geronimo die?
3. Who is the Indian agent who develops a plan to move the Utes to a reservation?
4. How many soldiers survived Custer's Last Stand?
5. What Kiowa chief counsels to stay on the reservation?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)