|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tribe abused the Modoc tribe?
(a) The Sioux
(b) The Nez Perce
(c) The Apache
(d) The Klamath
2. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
(c) Nez Perces
3. Where does Sitting Bull go in defiance of the US government?
(c) Red Cloud's reservation
4. Where does Captain Jack move his tribe?
(a) The Utah salt flats
(b) Death Valley
(c) The Canyonlands
(d) The California lava beds
5. What Kiowa chief eventually leads the tribe off of the reservation?
(a) Crazy Horse
(b) Kicking Bird
(c) Ten Bears
(d) Sitting Bull
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1877 the Nez Perces defeat the soldiers at what battle?
2. Twice the Nez Perces tried to move where?
3. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
4. Who orders Standing Bear to take his tribe to the Indian territory?
5. When does Sitting Bull return to the United States?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)