|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
(b) Northern California
2. The Cheyennes are moved to what fort?
(a) Fort Reno
(b) Fort Wise
(c) Fort Connor
(d) Fort Robinson
3. Who is the founder of the Ghost Dance religion?
(a) Kicking Bear
(c) Red Cloud
(d) Sitting Bull
4. Who is Big Snake?
(a) Standing Bear's killer
(b) Standing Bear's father
(c) Standing Bear's brother
(d) Standing Bear's Son
5. Where does Sitting Bull go after Custer's Last Stand?
(a) The Black Hills
(b) The Grand Canyon
(c) The state of Idaho
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1894 where does Geronimo go to live?
2. When some of the Cheyennes are allowed to go hunt buffalo, what do they find?
3. What Indian tribe lived in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado?
4. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
5. The future of the Ute nation was greatly effected by what ?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)