|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The future of the Ute nation was greatly effected by what ?
(a) The absence of an Indian policy
(b) The printed media
(c) The end of the civil war
(d) A poor court system
2. When captured, what does Hooker Jim offer to do?
(a) Turn Captain Jack over to the soldiers
(b) Lead his tribe back to the reservation
(c) Help round up other indian tribes
(d) Serve as a scout for the soldiers
3. In 1894 where does Geronimo go to live?
(a) Fort Sill
(b) Levenworth Prison
(c) Fort Snelling
(d) Fort Robinson
4. Where does Sitting Bull go in defiance of the US government?
(c) Red Cloud's reservation
5. When does Sitting Bull return to the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
2. What tribe abused the Modoc tribe?
3. The Kiowas and Comanches go to what state to kill whites?
4. In 1904 what caused the death of Chief Joseph?
5. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)