|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Geronimo die?
2. What does Captain Jack agree to do to officer Canby if he will not agree to allow the Modoc to return to their homelands?
(a) Kill Canby
(b) Allow Hooker Jim to ambush Canby
(c) Report Canby to his superiors
(d) Kidnap Canby
3. What tribe abused the Modoc tribe?
(a) The Apache
(b) The Nez Perce
(c) The Sioux
(d) The Klamath
4. Who followed Old Joseph as chief of the Nez Perces?
(a) Chief Joseph
(b) Chief Jeremiah
(c) Chief Andrew
(d) Chief Zedekiah
5. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Victorio?
2. Who is the Indian agent who develops a plan to move the Utes to a reservation?
3. Who negotiates with Geronimo for his surrender?
4. Where does Crazy Horse surrender his tribe?
5. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)