|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The future of the Ute nation was greatly effected by what ?
(a) The absence of an Indian policy
(b) The end of the civil war
(c) A poor court system
(d) The printed media
2. What name is Kintpuash usually known by?
(a) Captain Jack
(b) Hooker Jim
(d) Ely Parker
3. What tribe abused the Modoc tribe?
(a) The Apache
(b) The Nez Perce
(c) The Klamath
(d) The Sioux
4. How many soldiers survived Custer's Last Stand?
5. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
(a) Speak English
(c) Turn in their family members who are warriors
(d) Hunt buffalo for white settlers
Short Answer Questions
1. What chief works to keep the Indians in the Black Hills at peace with the soldiers?
2. When captured, what does Hooker Jim offer to do?
3. The Kiowas and Comanches go to what state to kill whites?
4. How does Sitting Bull die?
5. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)