|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who followed Old Joseph as chief of the Nez Perces?
(a) Chief Joseph
(b) Chief Andrew
(c) Chief Zedekiah
(d) Chief Jeremiah
2. How many soldiers survived Custer's Last Stand?
3. In what year was the last peace conference held, before the battle of the Little Big Horn?
4. In 1904 what caused the death of Chief Joseph?
(a) A broken heart
(b) He was killed by another Indian
5. Who is Victorio?
(a) The Mexican who captures Geronimo
(b) An Apache leader
(c) A Comanche chief
(d) Victorio is another name for Geronimo
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sitting Bull return to the United States?
2. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
3. Who is the founder of the Ghost Dance religion?
4. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
5. The future of the Ute nation was greatly effected by what ?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)