|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the US soldiers confront two Kiowa chiefs, Santana and Lone Wolf?
(a) They are immediately arrested
(b) They kill 50 soldiers
(c) They are killed
(d) They retreat to the Badlands
2. Who is Victorio?
(a) A Comanche chief
(b) Victorio is another name for Geronimo
(c) An Apache leader
(d) The Mexican who captures Geronimo
3. When some of the Cheyennes are allowed to go hunt buffalo, what do they find?
(a) Their lands are overrun with white settlers
(b) They are tracked down by the soldiers
(c) They have lost many of their hunting skills
(d) There are very few buffalo left
4. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
5. When Geronimo is apprehended where is he taken?
(a) New Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Standing Bear to take his tribe to the Indian territory?
2. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
3. Who is the Indian agent who develops a plan to move the Utes to a reservation?
4. What happens to Standing Bear when he refuses to sign a treaty with the government?
5. When Santana and Big Tree are arrested who negotiates their release?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)