|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who followed Old Joseph as chief of the Nez Perces?
(a) Chief Andrew
(b) Chief Jeremiah
(c) Chief Zedekiah
(d) Chief Joseph
2. How does Geronimo avoid being caught by US soldiers?
(a) He surrenders to an Indian agent
(b) Te moves to Mexico
(c) He holds settlers as hostages
(d) He moves into deep canyons
3. Who is Victorio?
(a) An Apache leader
(b) A Comanche chief
(c) Victorio is another name for Geronimo
(d) The Mexican who captures Geronimo
4. Where does Crazy Horse surrender his tribe?
(a) Fort Robinson
(b) Fort Donnelson
(c) Fort Snelling
(d) Fort Laramie
5. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(c) Nez Perce
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Standing Bear when he refuses to sign a treaty with the government?
2. In what year was the last peace conference held, before the battle of the Little Big Horn?
3. In 1873 why does Captain Jack decide to fight the white soldiers?
4. In 1885 who joins Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show?
5. When captured, what does Hooker Jim offer to do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)