|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Indian agent who develops a plan to move the Utes to a reservation?
2. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
(a) Quapaw Reservation
(b) Washita Reservation
(c) Tongue River Reservation
(d) Qualla Reservation
3. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
(a) The US Army Expeditiary Force
(b) The Lewis and Clark Expedition
(c) The National Park Service
(d) The National Geographic Survey
4. What item of clothing are followers of the Ghost Dance supposed to possess?
(a) Ghost hats
(b) Ghost gloves
(c) Ghost shoes
(d) Ghost shirts
5. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(a) Nez Perce
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
2. What does Captain Jack agree to do to officer Canby if he will not agree to allow the Modoc to return to their homelands?
3. Who is Big Snake?
4. How does Geronimo avoid being caught by US soldiers?
5. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)