|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually the remaining Cheyennes are allowed to move to a reservation on what River?
(a) The Powder River
(b) The Platte River
(c) The Missouri River
(d) The Tongue River
2. How many soldiers survived Custer's Last Stand?
3. What item of clothing are followers of the Ghost Dance supposed to possess?
(a) Ghost shoes
(b) Ghost hats
(c) Ghost gloves
(d) Ghost shirts
4. Who is Victorio?
(a) A Comanche chief
(b) Victorio is another name for Geronimo
(c) An Apache leader
(d) The Mexican who captures Geronimo
5. When does Geronimo die?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sitting Bull return to the United States?
2. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
3. Where do Santana and Big Tree go to attend peace talks?
4. In 1904 what caused the death of Chief Joseph?
5. In 1894 where does Geronimo go to live?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)