|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chief Santana die?
(a) He is killed in a raid on Fort Richardson
(b) He dies of old age on the reservation
(c) He jumps from a prison hospital window
(d) He is killed by Lone Wolf
2. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
(a) Turn in their family members who are warriors
(b) Hunt buffalo for white settlers
(c) Speak English
3. What Kiowa chief counsels to stay on the reservation?
(a) Kicking Bird
(b) Ten Bears
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Sitting Bull
4. What Indian chief leads a raid that ends in killings at Fort Richardson?
(b) Big Tree
(c) Lone Wolf
(d) Kicking Bird
5. What does Captain Jack agree to do to officer Canby if he will not agree to allow the Modoc to return to their homelands?
(a) Report Canby to his superiors
(b) Kill Canby
(c) Kidnap Canby
(d) Allow Hooker Jim to ambush Canby
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Victorio?
2. How does Geronimo avoid being caught by US soldiers?
3. How does Sitting Bull die?
4. When some of the Cheyennes are allowed to go hunt buffalo, what do they find?
5. Who is the founder of the Ghost Dance religion?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)