|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
(a) The US Army Expeditiary Force
(b) The Lewis and Clark Expedition
(c) The National Geographic Survey
(d) The National Park Service
2. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
(a) Move to Canada
(b) Surrender at Fort Laramie
(c) Surrender at Fort Cobb
(d) Return to a reservation
3. What Indian tribe lived in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado?
(a) The Comanches
(b) The Blackfoot
(c) The Utes
(d) The Crow
4. When does Geronimo die?
5. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
(a) Qualla Reservation
(b) Tongue River Reservation
(c) Washita Reservation
(d) Quapaw Reservation
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
2. Who negotiates with Geronimo for his surrender?
3. How does Geronimo avoid being caught by US soldiers?
4. How does Chief Santana die?
5. What Kiowa chief counsels to stay on the reservation?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)