|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who followed Old Joseph as chief of the Nez Perces?
(a) Chief Joseph
(b) Chief Jeremiah
(c) Chief Andrew
(d) Chief Zedekiah
2. What does Captain Jack agree to do to officer Canby if he will not agree to allow the Modoc to return to their homelands?
(a) Kill Canby
(b) Allow Hooker Jim to ambush Canby
(c) Kidnap Canby
(d) Report Canby to his superiors
3. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
4. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
(a) Quapaw Reservation
(b) Tongue River Reservation
(c) Qualla Reservation
(d) Washita Reservation
5. In 1873 why does Captain Jack decide to fight the white soldiers?
(a) To protect his sister
(b) To protect his sacred homeland
(c) The soldiers had killed his family
(d) To protect Hooker Jim
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
2. What Kiowa chief eventually leads the tribe off of the reservation?
3. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
4. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
5. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)