|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
(a) Hunt buffalo for white settlers
(b) Turn in their family members who are warriors
(d) Speak English
2. The Kiowas and Comanches go to what state to kill whites?
(a) South Dakota
3. Who is Victorio?
(a) Victorio is another name for Geronimo
(b) An Apache leader
(c) A Comanche chief
(d) The Mexican who captures Geronimo
4. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
(a) Qualla Reservation
(b) Tongue River Reservation
(c) Quapaw Reservation
(d) Washita Reservation
5. How does Sitting Bull die?
(a) He is arrested and shot by Indian officers
(b) He is hanged for war crimes
(c) He dies in a drunken stuper
(d) He commits suicide
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
2. When does Geronimo die?
3. When does Sitting Bull return to the United States?
4. Dull Knife decides to leave the reservation to go to the reservation where what Chief now resides?
5. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)