|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Standing Bear when he refuses to sign a treaty with the government?
(a) He is put in prison
(b) He is killed by a guard
(c) He is killed by another Indian
(d) He has to walk home which is 500 miles away
2. How does Sitting Bull die?
(a) He is hanged for war crimes
(b) He dies in a drunken stuper
(c) He commits suicide
(d) He is arrested and shot by Indian officers
3. In 1904 what caused the death of Chief Joseph?
(b) He was killed by another Indian
(d) A broken heart
4. Where do Santana and Big Tree go to attend peace talks?
(a) Fort Richardson
(b) St. Louis
(c) Fort Laramie
5. Who is sent to deal with the Kiowa Indians who are not obeying the orders given them?
(a) General Sherman
(b) General Hancock
(c) General Hood
(d) General Custer
Short Answer Questions
1. When captured, what does Hooker Jim offer to do?
2. In 1894 where does Geronimo go to live?
3. In what year was the last peace conference held, before the battle of the Little Big Horn?
4. Where were the Utes finally placed in 1881?
5. When some of the Cheyennes are allowed to go hunt buffalo, what do they find?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)