1. Who receives the credit for naming Native Americans "Indians?"
2. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
3. How many Indian nations comprised the Iroquios?
4. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
5. Who was the great Shawnee chief?
6. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
7. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
8. What did the relocation of the Cherokee to Oklahoma become known as?
Trail of Tears
9. What General led the Cherokee relocation?
10. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
War of 1812
This section contains 4,048 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)