|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who led a private expedition into the Powder River region in 1865?
(a) John Clark
(b) John Bent
(c) James Sawyers
(d) Patrick Connor
2. When does Sitting Bull return to the United States?
3. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
(a) Kills him
(b) Turns him over to renegade indians
(c) Kidnaps him
(d) Gives him to Hooker Jim
4. What famous chief was leading the Navaho nation in 1860?
(d) Crazy Horse
5. How does Little Crow die?
(a) He is taken to Washington and killled by a firing squad
(b) He is killed while looking for food
(c) He is hanged for his war crimes
(d) He is starved to death
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Standing Bear to take his tribe to the Indian territory?
2. How many Indian nations comprised the Iroquios?
3. When the white men first appeared what was Cochise's attitude?
4. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
5. How is Manuelito cheated in this event?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)