|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
(a) King Phillip
(b) Captain Jack
(c) Red Cloud
2. What famous scout gains the trust of the Navajo?
(a) Kit Carson
(b) Meriweather Lewis
(c) Bat Masterson
3. What ultimately happens after the Navajo discover they have been cheated?
(a) The soldiers run the Navajo out of the fort
(b) Chief Manuelito's prize horse is butchered
(c) Chief Manuelito is hanged
(d) The soldiers kill all of the Navajo
4. What fort do the Navajos attack in retaliation for troops destroying crops?
(a) The Alamo
(b) Fort Defiance
(c) Fort Apache
(d) Fort Sumpter
5. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
(a) Ghost warriors
(b) Dog soldiers
(c) Storm troopers
(d) Friends of the Great Spirit
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
2. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
3. What item of clothing are followers of the Ghost Dance supposed to possess?
4. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
5. In 1868 what does Red Cloud do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)