|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
(b) Turn in their family members who are warriors
(c) Hunt buffalo for white settlers
(d) Speak English
2. What event led to a widespread invasion of the West by white men?
(a) Oklahoma Claims
(b) California Gold rush
(c) Cattle Drives
(d) Lewis and Clark Expedition
3. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
(a) John Quincy Adams
(b) Andrew Johnson
(c) Andrew Jackson
(d) John Adams
4. How many Indian nations comprised the Iroquios?
5. What was located between the Pecos mountains and the Rio Grande?
(a) Wounded Knee
(c) Bosque Redondo
(d) The Little Big Horn
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1868 what does Red Cloud do?
2. What is the most infamous battle of Red Cloud's war?
3. At what location are most of the Cheyennes Indians massacred?
4. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
5. Cochise finally reaches an agreement with what US General?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)