|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
(a) War of 1812
(b) 100 Years War
(c) French and Indian War
(d) Revolutionary War
2. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
(a) Brigham Young
(b) William Tecumseh Sherman
(c) Ely Samuel Parker
(d) John Michael Smith
3. What happens to Standing Bear when he refuses to sign a treaty with the government?
(a) He has to walk home which is 500 miles away
(b) He is put in prison
(c) He is killed by a guard
(d) He is killed by another Indian
4. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(d) Nez Perce
5. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
(a) Abraham Lincoln
(b) William Sherman
(c) Andrew Johnson
(d) Andrew Jackson
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the white men call these 5 Sioux chiefs?
2. Red Cloud and Dull Knife do what with James Sawyers?
3. What is the name of a new road through Red Cloud's country?
4. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
5. In what year was the last peace conference held, before the battle of the Little Big Horn?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)