|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Victorio?
(a) Victorio is another name for Geronimo
(b) An Apache leader
(c) A Comanche chief
(d) The Mexican who captures Geronimo
2. How does Little Crow die?
(a) He is hanged for his war crimes
(b) He is taken to Washington and killled by a firing squad
(c) He is starved to death
(d) He is killed while looking for food
3. What event led to a widespread invasion of the West by white men?
(a) Oklahoma Claims
(b) Cattle Drives
(c) California Gold rush
(d) Lewis and Clark Expedition
4. Who led a private expedition into the Powder River region in 1865?
(a) John Clark
(b) James Sawyers
(c) Patrick Connor
(d) John Bent
5. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
(a) Fort Defiance
(b) Bosque Redondo
(d) Qualla Indian Boundary
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
2. At what location are most of the Cheyennes Indians massacred?
3. Where does Captain Jack move his tribe?
4. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
5. How does Sitting Bull die?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)