|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Little Wolf's tribe is taken to what fort?
(a) Fort Robinson
(b) Fort Keogh
(c) Fort Laramie
(d) Fort Ross
2. What is the name of the Fort where the Santee Sioux are kept until they are finally put on a reservation?
(a) Fort Ridgely
(b) Fort Sherman
(c) Fort Snelling
(d) Fort Defiance
3. Big Mouth, Big Ribs, Eagle Foot, Whirlwind, and Little Crow are Sioux Chiefs sent to talk other chiefs into doing what?
(a) Moving on into Canada
(b) Moving to the reservation
(c) Coming to Fort Laramie
(d) Surrendering to General Connor
4. One of the Sioux's most famous warriors during the Powder River encounters goes by what name?
(a) Chief Joseph
(b) Roman Nose
(c) Captain Jack
(d) Little Horse
5. What Indian tribe lived in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado?
(a) The Comanches
(b) The Utes
(c) The Blackfoot
(d) The Crow
Short Answer Questions
1. What large group of Indians lived about a thousand miles north of the Navajo?
2. Who is the founder of the Ghost Dance religion?
3. What government position does Donehogawa hold?
4. Where does Sitting Bull go in defiance of the US government?
5. Who is the Indian agent who develops a plan to move the Utes to a reservation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)