|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Cheyennes chief tries to negotiate a truce in the increasing conflict?
(a) Sitting Bull
(b) Crazy Horse
(c) Lean Bear
(d) Black Kettle
2. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
(a) The Lewis and Clark Expedition
(b) The US Army Expeditiary Force
(c) The National Park Service
(d) The National Geographic Survey
3. Who orders Standing Bear to take his tribe to the Indian territory?
(a) Three Stars Crook
(b) General Sheridan
(c) Indian agent Kemple
(d) General Sherman
4. The Kiowas and Comanches go to what state to kill whites?
(a) South Dakota
5. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
(a) It was legal for any white man to kill any hostile indian
(b) It was illegal for any indian to reside in Colorado
(c) It was legal for any soldier to kill any indian
(d) It was illegal for any indian to kill any white man
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
2. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
3. Little Wolf's tribe is taken to what fort?
4. When Cochise falls deathly ill, who tries to save him?
5. What is the most infamous battle of Red Cloud's war?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)