|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cochise's tribe is allowed to go live in what area?
(a) The Rio Grande basin
(b) The Chiracahua Mountains
(c) The Grand Canyon
(d) Death Valley
2. Big Mouth, Big Ribs, Eagle Foot, Whirlwind, and Little Crow are Sioux Chiefs sent to talk other chiefs into doing what?
(a) Surrendering to General Connor
(b) Moving on into Canada
(c) Moving to the reservation
(d) Coming to Fort Laramie
3. Who is killed for Hooker Jim's crimes?
(a) Captain Jack's sister
(b) The entire Modoc tribe
(c) Hooker Jim
(d) Captain Jack
4. Where does Sitting Bull go in defiance of the US government?
(d) Red Cloud's reservation
5. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Red Cloud insist his people should be allowed to trade?
2. What happens when the US soldiers confront two Kiowa chiefs, Santana and Lone Wolf?
3. Who orders Standing Bear to take his tribe to the Indian territory?
4. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
5. How many soldiers survived Custer's Last Stand?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)