|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
(a) Kills him
(b) Gives him to Hooker Jim
(c) Turns him over to renegade indians
(d) Kidnaps him
2. The Sioux warriors force the soldiers to retreat to what fort?
(a) Fort Wise
(b) Fort Snelling
(c) Fort Connor
(d) Fort Defiance
3. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
(a) 100 Years War
(b) War of 1812
(c) Revolutionary War
(d) French and Indian War
4. Who is the Indian agent who develops a plan to move the Utes to a reservation?
5. Who are Red Cloud, Man Afraid of his Horses, and Dull Knife?
(a) Three prominant Sioux warrior chiefs
(b) Sitting Bull's most famous followers
(c) Three chiefs who betray the Sioux nation
(d) Three surviving Arapaho chiefs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cochise's father in law?
2. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
3. Who is Victorio?
4. One character is chapter has a name which means "Keeper of the Western Door of the Long House of the Iroquois." Who is this?
5. News of what event angers Roman Nose?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)