|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the founder of the Ghost Dance religion?
(a) Red Cloud
(b) Sitting Bull
(d) Kicking Bear
2. Little Wolf's tribe is taken to what fort?
(a) Fort Keogh
(b) Fort Robinson
(c) Fort Ross
(d) Fort Laramie
3. How does Little Crow die?
(a) He is starved to death
(b) He is taken to Washington and killled by a firing squad
(c) He is hanged for his war crimes
(d) He is killed while looking for food
4. After his days in government, what does Donehogawa do?
(a) Returns to the military
(b) Moves out west to live with other indians
(c) Becomes wealthy as a New York businessman
(d) Becomes as movie star
5. Roman Nose gets upset with a woman preparing his food because she does what?
(a) Uses white man's food
(b) Uses a metal spoon
(c) Makes the food too hot
(d) Fails to use wild buffalo
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sioux chiefs are invited to a peace conference at what fort?
2. What ruling does a court make concerning Standing Bear?
3. What famous chief was leading the Navaho nation in 1860?
4. What white man tries to get these Indians to sign a peace treaty?
5. In what year was the last peace conference held, before the battle of the Little Big Horn?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)