|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimately happens after the Navajo discover they have been cheated?
(a) Chief Manuelito's prize horse is butchered
(b) The soldiers run the Navajo out of the fort
(c) Chief Manuelito is hanged
(d) The soldiers kill all of the Navajo
2. Where does Roman Nose die?
(a) Powder River
(b) Little Big Horn River
(c) Arikaree Valley
(d) Washita River
3. Who receives the credit for naming Native Americans "Indians?"
(a) John Cabot
(b) Christopher Columbus
(c) Marco Polo
(d) Andrew Jackson
4. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
(a) The Comanche
(b) the Apache
(c) The Santee Sioux
(d) The Navajo
5. Where does Crazy Horse surrender his tribe?
(a) Fort Laramie
(b) Fort Donnelson
(c) Fort Snelling
(d) Fort Robinson
Short Answer Questions
1. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
2. Cochise's tribe is allowed to go live in what area?
3. In 1868 what does Red Cloud do?
4. What US general declared war on the Navajo and Apache?
5. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)