|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who launches a campaign to move the Utes all the way to the Indian territory?
2. News of what event angers Roman Nose?
(a) The establishment of a new fort
(b) The establishment of a new stagecoach line
(c) The assasination of Abraham Lincoln
(d) The establishment of a cattle drive
3. Name the chief who said the following statement: "The Cheyennes do not break their word."
(a) Chief Lean Bear
(b) Chief One Eye
(c) Chief Sitting Bull
(d) Chief Black Kettle
4. Under what President did Donehogawa serve?
5. Some Cheyennes and Arapaho Indians move into what part of Kansas to hunt?
(a) Smoky Hill
(b) Little Big Horn Mountain
(c) Black Hills
(d) Powder River
Short Answer Questions
1. Along what river does Red Cloud want his people to reside?
2. Why is a treaty not signed at Fort Laramie?
3. Who is the founder of the Ghost Dance religion?
4. What item of clothing are followers of the Ghost Dance supposed to possess?
5. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)