|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dance of the Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Big Snake?
(a) Standing Bear's brother
(b) Standing Bear's Son
(c) Standing Bear's father
(d) Standing Bear's killer
2. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
(a) Surrender at Fort Cobb
(b) Move to Canada
(c) Surrender at Fort Laramie
(d) Return to a reservation
3. What General led the Cherokee relocation?
(a) George Custer
(b) William Sherman
(c) Winfield Scott
(d) William Sheridan
4. News of what event angers Roman Nose?
(a) The establishment of a new stagecoach line
(b) The establishment of a new fort
(c) The establishment of a cattle drive
(d) The assasination of Abraham Lincoln
5. What was located between the Pecos mountains and the Rio Grande?
(a) The Little Big Horn
(c) Bosque Redondo
(d) Wounded Knee
Short Answer Questions
1. Cochise's tribe is allowed to go live in what area?
2. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
3. What event caused problems for the Indians who were living in the Black Hills?
4. How many Indian nations comprised the Iroquios?
5. What Navajo chief finally surrendered in 1866?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)