|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Santana and Big Tree go to attend peace talks?
(b) Fort Laramie
(c) Fort Richardson
(d) St. Louis
2. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
(a) Washita Reservation
(b) Qualla Reservation
(c) Quapaw Reservation
(d) Tongue River Reservation
3. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(a) Nez Perce
4. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
(a) Red Cloud
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Little Crow
5. News of what event angers Roman Nose?
(a) The establishment of a new stagecoach line
(b) The establishment of a cattle drive
(c) The establishment of a new fort
(d) The assasination of Abraham Lincoln
Short Answer Questions
1. What white man tries to help the Cheyennes end their conflict with the soldiers?
2. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
3. Who is Big Snake?
4. What Cheyennes chief tries to negotiate a truce in the increasing conflict?
5. Who orders Standing Bear to take his tribe to the Indian territory?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)