|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roman Nose specifically refuse to meet with?
(a) General Custer
(b) General Taylor
(c) General Sherman
(d) General Sheridan
2. Some Cheyennes and Arapaho Indians move into what part of Kansas to hunt?
(a) Black Hills
(b) Powder River
(c) Smoky Hill
(d) Little Big Horn Mountain
3. How many Indian nations comprised the Iroquios?
4. Cochise's tribe is allowed to go live in what area?
(a) The Rio Grande basin
(b) The Grand Canyon
(c) Death Valley
(d) The Chiracahua Mountains
5. When Cochise falls deathly ill, who tries to save him?
(a) A Mormon missionary
(b) An Apache medicine man
(c) A Doctor from Reno, Nevada
(d) A US Army Surgeon
Short Answer Questions
1. The future of the Ute nation was greatly effected by what ?
2. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
3. What 2 chiefs does Donehogawa invite to Washington?
4. How does Chief Santana die?
5. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)