|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
(a) Turn in their family members who are warriors
(c) Hunt buffalo for white settlers
(d) Speak English
2. Dull Knife decides to leave the reservation to go to the reservation where what Chief now resides?
(a) Chief Joseph
(b) Crazy Horse
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Red Cloud
3. In 1873 why does Captain Jack decide to fight the white soldiers?
(a) To protect his sacred homeland
(b) To protect Hooker Jim
(c) To protect his sister
(d) The soldiers had killed his family
4. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
5. How many Indian nations comprised the Iroquios?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
2. Eventually the remaining Cheyennes are allowed to move to a reservation on what River?
3. What did the chief who visited Lincoln receive as a gift?
4. What does Captain Jack agree to do to officer Canby if he will not agree to allow the Modoc to return to their homelands?
5. Who said, "When the white man comes in my country he leaves a trail of blood."?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)