|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
2. What Cheyennes chief tries to negotiate a truce in the increasing conflict?
(a) Crazy Horse
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Black Kettle
(d) Lean Bear
3. One character is chapter has a name which means "Keeper of the Western Door of the Long House of the Iroquois." Who is this?
(a) Ely Parker
(b) William Sherman
(c) US Grant
(d) Winfield Scott
4. Which warrior refuses to attend thus stopping the talks?
(a) Red Cloud
(b) Dull Knife
(c) Man Afraid of his Horses
(d) Roman Nose
5. Little Wolf's tribe is taken to what fort?
(a) Fort Laramie
(b) Fort Ross
(c) Fort Keogh
(d) Fort Robinson
Short Answer Questions
1. What ruling does a court make concerning Standing Bear?
2. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
3. The Cheyennes are moved to what fort?
4. Where does Red Cloud insist his people should be allowed to trade?
5. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)