|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
(a) Qualla Reservation
(b) Quapaw Reservation
(c) Washita Reservation
(d) Tongue River Reservation
2. Where does the author, Dee Brown say the Indians learned their savage practices?
(a) From English settlers
(b) From Spanish explorers
(c) From tribes to the north
(d) Ffrom the white soldiers
3. What Kiowa chief eventually leads the tribe off of the reservation?
(a) Sitting Bull
(b) Ten Bears
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Kicking Bird
4. Whose comment became the famous phrase, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian"?
(a) General Hancock
(b) General Sheridan
(c) General Sherman
(d) General Custer
5. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
(a) Crazy Horse
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
2. Cochise is a chief for what tribe?
3. Who is Big Snake?
4. Who led a private expedition into the Powder River region in 1865?
5. Where does Crazy Horse surrender his tribe?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)