|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the Apache have moved to reservations or have left Arizona by what year?
2. Cochise is a chief for what tribe?
(a) Nez Perce
(c) Chiracahua Apache
(d) Santee Sioux
3. Why do the Sioux move into the Black Hills?
(a) The antelope and buffalo are more numerous
(b) They follow the soldiers into the Black Hills
(c) They are trying to get to Canada
(d) There are more white settlers to kill
4. Who launches a campaign to move the Utes all the way to the Indian territory?
5. Where does Red Cloud deliver an address on Indian rights?
(a) New York City
(d) St. Louis
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1877 the Nez Perces defeat the soldiers at what battle?
2. What Kiowa chief eventually leads the tribe off of the reservation?
3. Who said, "When the white man comes in my country he leaves a trail of blood."?
4. What famous scout gains the trust of the Navajo?
5. What Indian tribe lived in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)