|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sioux warriors force the soldiers to retreat to what fort?
(a) Fort Wise
(b) Fort Snelling
(c) Fort Defiance
(d) Fort Connor
2. Under what President did Donehogawa serve?
3. In 1877 the Nez Perces defeat the soldiers at what battle?
(a) The Battle of the Rosebud
(b) The Battle of the Washita
(c) The battle of White Bird Canyon
(d) The Battle of Wounded Knee
4. One of the leaders of the Sioux warriors is a Hunkpapa chief named what?
(a) Dull Knife
(b) Little Horse
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Red Cloud
5. At what location are most of the Cheyennes Indians massacred?
(a) Sand Creek
(b) Little Big Horn
(c) Red Rock
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roman Nose specifically refuse to meet with?
2. Who is sent to deal with the Kiowa Indians who are not obeying the orders given them?
3. Why do the Sioux move into the Black Hills?
4. What fort is involved in Little Crow's War?
5. What do the white men call these 5 Sioux chiefs?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)