|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
(a) Storm troopers
(b) Dog soldiers
(c) Ghost warriors
(d) Friends of the Great Spirit
2. What event caused problems for the Indians who were living in the Black Hills?
(a) Some of the Indians started raiding white settlements
(b) A train is built through the Black Hills
(c) Gold was discovered
(d) General Custer decides to start arresting Indians
3. Most of the Apache have moved to reservations or have left Arizona by what year?
4. Where does Sitting Bull go after Custer's Last Stand?
(a) The Black Hills
(b) The state of Idaho
(c) The Grand Canyon
5. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
(a) The Little Big Horn River
(b) The Washita River
(c) The Yellow Medicine River
(d) The Rio Grande River
Short Answer Questions
1. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
2. What happens when the US soldiers confront two Kiowa chiefs, Santana and Lone Wolf?
3. What name is Kintpuash usually known by?
4. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
5. What tribe abused the Modoc tribe?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)