|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 2 chiefs does Donehogawa invite to Washington?
(a) Roman Nose and Little Horse
(b) Red Cloud and Spotted Tail
(c) Chief Joseph and Captain Jack
(d) Dull Knife and Sitting Bull
2. What white man tries to help the Cheyennes end their conflict with the soldiers?
(a) William Sherman
(b) George Custer
(c) Kit Carson
(d) John Bent
3. Which tribe listed below was not living in the Southeast region of the US when their land was taken?
4. What fort do the Navajos attack in retaliation for troops destroying crops?
(a) The Alamo
(b) Fort Defiance
(c) Fort Apache
(d) Fort Sumpter
5. The Kiowas and Comanches go to what state to kill whites?
(c) South Dakota
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
2. Where does Captain Jack move his tribe?
3. Who receives the credit for naming Native Americans "Indians?"
4. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
5. What event in January of 1863 causes Cochise to go back on the war path?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)