|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
(a) The Rio Grande River
(b) The Yellow Medicine River
(c) The Little Big Horn River
(d) The Washita River
2. The Sioux chiefs are invited to a peace conference at what fort?
(a) Fort Laramie
(b) Fort Wise
(c) Fort Connor
(d) Fort Snelling
3. In 1871 what Apache chief is killed?
(d) Mangas Colorado
4. Whose comment became the famous phrase, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian"?
(a) General Sheridan
(b) General Custer
(c) General Sherman
(d) General Hancock
5. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
2. Where does Sitting Bull go after Custer's Last Stand?
3. What is the name of the Fort where the Santee Sioux are kept until they are finally put on a reservation?
4. What white man tries to get these Indians to sign a peace treaty?
5. What is the most infamous battle of Red Cloud's war?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)