|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
(a) Qualla Indian Boundary
(b) Bosque Redondo
(d) Fort Defiance
2. What did the chief who visited Lincoln receive as a gift?
(b) A silver dollar
(c) An American flag
(d) A musket
3. What US general declared war on the Navajo and Apache?
(a) General Custer
(b) General Carleton
(c) General Sherman
(d) General Sheridan
4. Where does Roman Nose die?
(a) Washita River
(b) Arikaree Valley
(c) Powder River
(d) Little Big Horn River
5. What does the term "Iron Horse" refer to?
(a) The tenacity of the indians
(b) President Grant
(c) The train
(d) Nez Perce ponies
Short Answer Questions
1. Some Cheyennes and Arapaho Indians move into what part of Kansas to hunt?
2. Who does Roman Nose specifically refuse to meet with?
3. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
4. Why do the Sioux move into the Black Hills?
5. What happens when the US soldiers confront two Kiowa chiefs, Santana and Lone Wolf?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)