|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the Apache have moved to reservations or have left Arizona by what year?
2. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
(a) Kills him
(b) Turns him over to renegade indians
(c) Kidnaps him
(d) Gives him to Hooker Jim
3. How long does Little Crow's War last?
(a) 6 months
(b) 1 month
(c) 1 week
(d) 1 year
4. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
(a) Friends of the Great Spirit
(b) Ghost warriors
(c) Storm troopers
(d) Dog soldiers
5. When Cochise falls deathly ill, who tries to save him?
(a) A Doctor from Reno, Nevada
(b) A US Army Surgeon
(c) A Mormon missionary
(d) An Apache medicine man
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1868 what does Red Cloud do?
2. What is the most infamous battle of Red Cloud's war?
3. One character is chapter has a name which means "Keeper of the Western Door of the Long House of the Iroquois." Who is this?
4. Where does the author, Dee Brown say the Indians learned their savage practices?
5. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)