|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
(a) Northern California
2. What government position does Donehogawa hold?
(a) Secretary of State
(b) War Secretary
(c) Commissioner of Indian Affairs
(d) Secretary of the Interior
3. What famous scout gains the trust of the Navajo?
(a) Kit Carson
(b) Bat Masterson
(d) Meriweather Lewis
4. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
(a) The Rio Grande River
(b) The Washita River
(c) The Little Big Horn River
(d) The Yellow Medicine River
5. What white man tries to help the Cheyennes end their conflict with the soldiers?
(a) William Sherman
(b) Kit Carson
(c) John Bent
(d) George Custer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
2. After his days in government, what does Donehogawa do?
3. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
4. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
5. Who are Red Cloud, Man Afraid of his Horses, and Dull Knife?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)