|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 2 chiefs does Donehogawa invite to Washington?
(a) Roman Nose and Little Horse
(b) Dull Knife and Sitting Bull
(c) Chief Joseph and Captain Jack
(d) Red Cloud and Spotted Tail
2. What government position does Donehogawa hold?
(a) War Secretary
(b) Secretary of State
(c) Secretary of the Interior
(d) Commissioner of Indian Affairs
3. Who was the great Shawnee chief?
(b) Crazy Horse
4. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
(a) It was legal for any soldier to kill any indian
(b) It was illegal for any indian to kill any white man
(c) It was illegal for any indian to reside in Colorado
(d) It was legal for any white man to kill any hostile indian
5. One of the Sioux's most famous warriors during the Powder River encounters goes by what name?
(a) Little Horse
(b) Chief Joseph
(c) Captain Jack
(d) Roman Nose
Short Answer Questions
1. Who followed Old Joseph as chief of the Nez Perces?
2. How long does Little Crow's War last?
3. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
4. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
5. What tribe abused the Modoc tribe?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)