|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What white man tries to help the Cheyennes end their conflict with the soldiers?
(a) William Sherman
(b) George Custer
(c) John Bent
(d) Kit Carson
2. What event does Manuelito challenge a US officer to compete in?
(a) A foot race
(b) A duel
(c) A shooting match
(d) A horse race
3. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
(a) Surrender at Fort Laramie
(b) Surrender at Fort Cobb
(c) Return to a reservation
(d) Move to Canada
4. Who is sent to deal with the Kiowa Indians who are not obeying the orders given them?
(a) General Sherman
(b) General Custer
(c) General Hood
(d) General Hancock
5. What government position does Donehogawa hold?
(a) War Secretary
(b) Secretary of State
(c) Secretary of the Interior
(d) Commissioner of Indian Affairs
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
2. When the white men first appeared what was Cochise's attitude?
3. Who is Cochise's father in law?
4. What is the most infamous battle of Red Cloud's war?
5. Big Mouth, Big Ribs, Eagle Foot, Whirlwind, and Little Crow are Sioux Chiefs sent to talk other chiefs into doing what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)