|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Flight of the Nez Perces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sitting Bull go after Custer's Last Stand?
(a) The state of Idaho
(b) The Grand Canyon
(c) The Black Hills
2. The Kiowas and Comanches go to what state to kill whites?
(c) South Dakota
3. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
(a) Nez Perce
4. What Indian chief leads a raid that ends in killings at Fort Richardson?
(b) Kicking Bird
(c) Big Tree
(d) Lone Wolf
5. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian chief always carried a flag and medals from President Lincoln because he thought that these would protect him?
2. In 1871 what Apache chief is killed?
3. Who receives the credit for naming Native Americans "Indians?"
4. What Cheyennes chief tries to negotiate a truce in the increasing conflict?
5. One of the Sioux's most famous warriors during the Powder River encounters goes by what name?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)