|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cochise and the Apache Guerrillas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Standing Deer
(c) Little Horse
(d) Dull Knife
2. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
(a) Captain Jack
(b) Red Cloud
(d) King Phillip
3. What fort do the Navajos attack in retaliation for troops destroying crops?
(a) The Alamo
(b) Fort Sumpter
(c) Fort Apache
(d) Fort Defiance
4. When the white men first appeared what was Cochise's attitude?
(a) He tried to live at peace
(b) He immediately tried to drive them away
(c) He ran into the hill country
(d) He moved south to Mexico
5. When Roman Nose refuses to return to talk to Hancock what does Hancock do?
(a) Atttacks unsuspecting villages
(b) Declares war on all indians
(c) Hangs several chiefs
(d) Goes back to Washington
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Crow die?
2. Who does Roman Nose specifically refuse to meet with?
3. The Sioux warriors force the soldiers to retreat to what fort?
4. Who was the great Shawnee chief?
5. What white man tries to help the Cheyennes end their conflict with the soldiers?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)