|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cochise and the Apache Guerrillas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the Apache have moved to reservations or have left Arizona by what year?
2. What is Manifest Destiny?
(a) The idea that the white man was destined to control from sea to shining sea
(b) The idea that Mexico would one day be part of the US
(c) The idea that Native Americans are the
(d) The idea that Native Americans would conquer the white man
3. What did the relocation of the Cherokee to Oklahoma become known as?
(a) Sorrowful Trail
(b) Trail of Tears
(c) Buncombe Turnpike
(d) Chisholm Trail
4. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
(a) William Tecumseh Sherman
(b) John Michael Smith
(c) Ely Samuel Parker
(d) Brigham Young
5. News of what event angers Roman Nose?
(a) The establishment of a new fort
(b) The establishment of a cattle drive
(c) The establishment of a new stagecoach line
(d) The assasination of Abraham Lincoln
Short Answer Questions
1. Big Mouth, Big Ribs, Eagle Foot, Whirlwind, and Little Crow are Sioux Chiefs sent to talk other chiefs into doing what?
2. Which tribe listed below was not living in the Southeast region of the US when their land was taken?
3. What ultimately happens after the Navajo discover they have been cheated?
4. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
5. What was located between the Pecos mountains and the Rio Grande?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)