|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cochise and the Apache Guerrillas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are most of the warring Sioux at this time?
(a) Along the Arkansas river
(b) Along the Colorado river
(c) Along the Powder river
(d) Along the Mississippi river
2. In 1868 what does Red Cloud do?
(a) Agrees to a peace treaty
(b) Leaves the Powder River territory
(c) Moves into Canada
(d) Attacks Fort Laramie
3. When Cochise is imprisoned for something he did not do what is his reaction?
(a) He escapes and kills three white men
(b) He has no reaction
(c) He escapes and moves to Mexico
(d) He attacks the court judge
4. What Cheyennes chief tries to negotiate a truce in the increasing conflict?
(a) Black Kettle
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Lean Bear
(d) Crazy Horse
5. Despite the warning, Connor's men are able to kill about how many indians?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location are most of the Cheyennes Indians massacred?
2. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
3. What event brought in an unexpected influx of white men to Colorado in 1858?
4. Roman Nose gets upset with a woman preparing his food because she does what?
5. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)