|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cochise and the Apache Guerrillas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event led to a widespread invasion of the West by white men?
(a) Cattle Drives
(b) Lewis and Clark Expedition
(c) Oklahoma Claims
(d) California Gold rush
2. The Sioux chiefs are invited to a peace conference at what fort?
(a) Fort Laramie
(b) Fort Wise
(c) Fort Snelling
(d) Fort Connor
3. How does Little Crow die?
(a) He is taken to Washington and killled by a firing squad
(b) He is killed while looking for food
(c) He is starved to death
(d) He is hanged for his war crimes
4. Who is Cochise's father in law?
(a) Baja California
(b) Mangas Colorado
5. One character is chapter has a name which means "Keeper of the Western Door of the Long House of the Iroquois." Who is this?
(a) Winfield Scott
(b) US Grant
(c) Ely Parker
(d) William Sherman
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a treaty not signed at Fort Laramie?
2. What important document did Donehogawa write?
3. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
4. How long does Little Crow's War last?
5. One of the leaders of the Sioux warriors is a Hunkpapa chief named what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)