|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cochise and the Apache Guerrillas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the leaders of the Sioux warriors is a Hunkpapa chief named what?
(a) Red Cloud
(b) Little Horse
(c) Dull Knife
(d) Sitting Bull
2. Where does Red Cloud deliver an address on Indian rights?
(a) New York City
(b) St. Louis
3. What Cheyennes chief tries to negotiate a truce in the increasing conflict?
(a) Lean Bear
(b) Crazy Horse
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Black Kettle
4. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
(d) Crazy Horse
5. What did the chief who visited Lincoln receive as a gift?
(a) A silver dollar
(c) An American flag
(d) A musket
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous chief was leading the Navaho nation in 1860?
2. What white man tries to get these Indians to sign a peace treaty?
3. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
4. At what location are most of the Cheyennes Indians massacred?
5. Cochise dies in what year?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)