|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cochise and the Apache Guerrillas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a new road through Red Cloud's country?
(a) Donnor trail
(b) Chishom trail
(c) Buncombe Turnpike
(d) Bozeman road
2. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
(a) John Quincy Adams
(b) John Adams
(c) Andrew Jackson
(d) Andrew Johnson
3. When the white men first appeared what was Cochise's attitude?
(a) He moved south to Mexico
(b) He ran into the hill country
(c) He tried to live at peace
(d) He immediately tried to drive them away
4. Where are most of the warring Sioux at this time?
(a) Along the Mississippi river
(b) Along the Arkansas river
(c) Along the Powder river
(d) Along the Colorado river
5. The chiefs are asked to come and meet with yet another white general to talk about peace, who is this person?
(a) Winfield Scott Hancock
(b) William Henry Harrison
(c) George Armstrong Custer
(d) William Tecumseh Sherman
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Little Crow's War last?
2. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
3. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
4. After his days in government, what does Donehogawa do?
5. When Cochise falls deathly ill, who tries to save him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)