|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Only Good Indian Is a Dead Indian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the remaining Cheyennes Indians are removed to an area along what river?
(a) Arkansas river
(b) Washita river
(c) Rio Grande river
(d) Colorado river
2. How many Indian nations comprised the Iroquios?
3. What name did the Arapaho give to the attack of Connor's men on the Arapaho village that resulted in the slaughter of 50 Indians?
(a) The Massacre at Sand Creek
(b) The Battle of the Washita
(c) The Battle of the Powder River and the Little Big Horn Mountain
(d) Battle of Tongue River that happened in the Moon when Geese shed their Feathers
4. Which tribe listed below was not living in the Southeast region of the US when their land was taken?
5. What event brought in an unexpected influx of white men to Colorado in 1858?
(a) Opening the Denver mint
(b) Pike's Peak gold rush
(c) California gold rush
(d) Buffalo hunting
Short Answer Questions
1. Which warrior refuses to attend thus stopping the talks?
2. What is the most infamous battle of Red Cloud's war?
3. News of what event angers Roman Nose?
4. Who turns their backs on John Bent?
5. What white man tries to help the Cheyennes end their conflict with the soldiers?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)