|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Only Good Indian Is a Dead Indian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sioux chiefs are invited to a peace conference at what fort?
(a) Fort Connor
(b) Fort Wise
(c) Fort Laramie
(d) Fort Snelling
2. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
(a) The Rio Grande River
(b) The Washita River
(c) The Yellow Medicine River
(d) The Little Big Horn River
3. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Dull Knife
(c) Standing Deer
(d) Little Horse
4. The Arapahos scatter and join in with some Sioux Indians, their total number is about how many warriors?
5. Where are most of the warring Sioux at this time?
(a) Along the Powder river
(b) Along the Mississippi river
(c) Along the Arkansas river
(d) Along the Colorado river
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Manuelito cheated in this event?
2. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
3. What fort is involved in Little Crow's War?
4. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
5. One of the Sioux's most famous warriors during the Powder River encounters goes by what name?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)