|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Only Good Indian Is a Dead Indian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What General led the Cherokee relocation?
(a) William Sheridan
(b) George Custer
(c) William Sherman
(d) Winfield Scott
2. Despite the warning, Connor's men are able to kill about how many indians?
3. Who turns their backs on John Bent?
(a) His Indian wife
(b) The Cheyenne nation
(c) His own sons
(d) The US soldiers
4. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
(a) 100 Years War
(b) War of 1812
(c) French and Indian War
(d) Revolutionary War
5. One of the Sioux's most famous warriors during the Powder River encounters goes by what name?
(a) Little Horse
(b) Roman Nose
(c) Captain Jack
(d) Chief Joseph
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous chief was leading the Navaho nation in 1860?
2. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
3. What large group of Indians lived about a thousand miles north of the Navajo?
4. What event does Manuelito challenge a US officer to compete in?
5. Where does Roman Nose die?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)