|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Only Good Indian Is a Dead Indian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which warrior refuses to attend thus stopping the talks?
(a) Roman Nose
(b) Man Afraid of his Horses
(c) Dull Knife
(d) Red Cloud
2. Most of the remaining Cheyennes Indians are removed to an area along what river?
(a) Arkansas river
(b) Colorado river
(c) Rio Grande river
(d) Washita river
3. What white man tries to get these Indians to sign a peace treaty?
(a) William Sheridan
(b) Kit Carson
(c) John Bent
(d) Edward Wynkoop
4. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
(a) Captain Jack
(c) King Phillip
(d) Red Cloud
5. What Navajo chief finally surrendered in 1866?
(a) Red Cloud
Short Answer Questions
1. The Arapahos scatter and join in with some Sioux Indians, their total number is about how many warriors?
2. The Sioux warriors force the soldiers to retreat to what fort?
3. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
4. At what location are most of the Cheyennes Indians massacred?
5. The chiefs are asked to come and meet with yet another white general to talk about peace, who is this person?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)