|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Powder River Invasion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
(a) The Little Big Horn River
(b) The Rio Grande River
(c) The Yellow Medicine River
(d) The Washita River
2. What Indian chief always carried a flag and medals from President Lincoln because he thought that these would protect him?
(a) Running Bear
(b) Lean Bear
(c) Red Cloud
(d) Sitting Bull
3. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
(a) Captain Jack
(c) Red Cloud
(d) King Phillip
4. What General led the Cherokee relocation?
(a) William Sherman
(b) George Custer
(c) William Sheridan
(d) Winfield Scott
5. What fort is involved in Little Crow's War?
(a) The Alamo
(b) Fort Pierce
(c) Fort Ridgely
(d) Fort Apache
Short Answer Questions
1. What fort do the Navajos attack in retaliation for troops destroying crops?
2. At what fort did several Indian tribes sign a treaty reducing their lands?
3. Despite the warning, Connor's men are able to kill about how many indians?
4. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
5. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)