|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Powder River Invasion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the relocation of the Cherokee to Oklahoma become known as?
(a) Sorrowful Trail
(b) Trail of Tears
(c) Chisholm Trail
(d) Buncombe Turnpike
2. At what location are most of the Cheyennes Indians massacred?
(a) Little Big Horn
(b) Red Rock
(d) Sand Creek
3. After a treaty meeting between US soldiers and Cheyennes chief's this man said, " I felt myself in the presence of superior beings:"
(a) General Sheridan
(b) Chief Lean Bear
(c) Chief One Eye
(d) Major Wynkoop
4. Most of the remaining Cheyennes Indians are removed to an area along what river?
(a) Colorado river
(b) Washita river
(c) Rio Grande river
(d) Arkansas river
5. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
(a) The Yellow Medicine River
(b) The Little Big Horn River
(c) The Washita River
(d) The Rio Grande River
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
2. Despite the warning, Connor's men are able to kill about how many indians?
3. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
4. The Sioux warriors force the soldiers to retreat to what fort?
5. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)