|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Powder River Invasion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arapahos scatter and join in with some Sioux Indians, their total number is about how many warriors?
2. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Standing Deer
(c) Little Horse
(d) Dull Knife
3. What famous chief was leading the Navaho nation in 1860?
(b) Crazy Horse
4. What famous scout gains the trust of the Navajo?
(a) Bat Masterson
(b) Meriweather Lewis
(d) Kit Carson
5. Which tribe listed below was not living in the Southeast region of the US when their land was taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
2. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
3. What fort do the Navajos attack in retaliation for troops destroying crops?
4. What Indian chief always carried a flag and medals from President Lincoln because he thought that these would protect him?
5. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)