|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Powder River Invasion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
(a) John Quincy Adams
(b) John Adams
(c) Andrew Johnson
(d) Andrew Jackson
2. What Navajo chief finally surrendered in 1866?
(c) Red Cloud
3. Which tribe listed below was not living in the Southeast region of the US when their land was taken?
4. How long does Little Crow's War last?
(a) 1 month
(b) 6 months
(c) 1 week
(d) 1 year
5. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Little Horse
(c) Standing Deer
(d) Dull Knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the relocation of the Cherokee to Oklahoma become known as?
2. What ultimately happens after the Navajo discover they have been cheated?
3. How does Little Crow die?
4. What did the chief who visited Lincoln receive as a gift?
5. What US general declared war on the Navajo and Apache?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)