|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
(a) the Apache
(b) The Navajo
(c) The Santee Sioux
(d) The Comanche
2. How is Manuelito cheated in this event?
(a) His gun sights are changed
(b) His dueling gun is jammed
(c) The horse reins are cut
(d) His foot trail is longer
3. What General led the Cherokee relocation?
(a) William Sherman
(b) George Custer
(c) Winfield Scott
(d) William Sheridan
4. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
(a) Qualla Indian Boundary
(b) Bosque Redondo
(d) Fort Defiance
5. Who went to visit Abraham Lincoln in Washington?
(a) Sitting Bull
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Little Crow
Short Answer Questions
1. What event led to a widespread invasion of the West by white men?
2. What is the name of the Fort where the Santee Sioux are kept until they are finally put on a reservation?
3. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
4. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
5. What fort is involved in Little Crow's War?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)