|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event led to a widespread invasion of the West by white men?
(a) Lewis and Clark Expedition
(b) California Gold rush
(c) Oklahoma Claims
(d) Cattle Drives
2. How long does Little Crow's War last?
(a) 1 year
(b) 1 week
(c) 1 month
(d) 6 months
3. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
(a) Captain Jack
(b) King Phillip
(c) Red Cloud
4. How is Manuelito cheated in this event?
(a) His gun sights are changed
(b) His dueling gun is jammed
(c) The horse reins are cut
(d) His foot trail is longer
5. What is the name of the Fort where the Santee Sioux are kept until they are finally put on a reservation?
(a) Fort Sherman
(b) Fort Ridgely
(c) Fort Defiance
(d) Fort Snelling
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Crow die?
2. What large group of Indians lived about a thousand miles north of the Navajo?
3. What ultimately happens after the Navajo discover they have been cheated?
4. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
5. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)