|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Fort where the Santee Sioux are kept until they are finally put on a reservation?
(a) Fort Defiance
(b) Fort Sherman
(c) Fort Snelling
(d) Fort Ridgely
2. What General led the Cherokee relocation?
(a) William Sheridan
(b) William Sherman
(c) Winfield Scott
(d) George Custer
3. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
(a) Sitting Bull
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Little Crow
4. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
(a) They leave to attack settlers
(b) They leave to attack other Indians
(c) They want to go to their sacred grounds
(d) they don't have enough food
5. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
(a) The Little Big Horn River
(b) The Washita River
(c) The Rio Grande River
(d) The Yellow Medicine River
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the great Shawnee chief?
2. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
3. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
4. What famous chief was leading the Navaho nation in 1860?
5. What ultimately happens after the Navajo discover they have been cheated?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)