|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
(a) The Navajo
(b) The Comanche
(c) The Santee Sioux
(d) the Apache
2. What fort is involved in Little Crow's War?
(a) The Alamo
(b) Fort Pierce
(c) Fort Apache
(d) Fort Ridgely
3. How long does Little Crow's War last?
(a) 1 month
(b) 6 months
(c) 1 week
(d) 1 year
4. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
(a) Andrew Jackson
(b) Andrew Johnson
(c) John Adams
(d) John Quincy Adams
5. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
(d) Crazy Horse
Short Answer Questions
1. What event led to a widespread invasion of the West by white men?
2. What fort do the Navajos attack in retaliation for troops destroying crops?
3. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
4. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
5. What Navajo chief finally surrendered in 1866?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)