|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
(a) the Apache
(b) The Navajo
(c) The Santee Sioux
(d) The Comanche
2. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
(a) 100 Years War
(b) Revolutionary War
(c) French and Indian War
(d) War of 1812
3. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
(a) Red Cloud
(b) King Phillip
(c) Captain Jack
4. What was located between the Pecos mountains and the Rio Grande?
(b) Wounded Knee
(c) The Little Big Horn
(d) Bosque Redondo
5. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
(a) William Sherman
(b) Andrew Johnson
(c) Andrew Jackson
(d) Abraham Lincoln
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
2. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
3. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
4. How long does Little Crow's War last?
5. What is Manifest Destiny?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)