|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the reservation where the Navajo are forced to live?
(a) Bosque Redondo
(c) Fort Defiance
(d) Qualla Indian Boundary
2. The Navajo said of one white man, "his name reaches the sky." Who does this refer to?
(a) William Sheridan
(b) Kit Carson
(c) George Custer
(d) William Sherman
3. What event does Manuelito challenge a US officer to compete in?
(a) A duel
(b) A horse race
(c) A foot race
(d) A shooting match
4. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
(a) The Santee Sioux
(b) The Navajo
(c) The Comanche
(d) the Apache
5. What did the chief who visited Lincoln receive as a gift?
(a) A silver dollar
(b) A musket
(d) An American flag
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
2. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
3. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
4. Who declared that all land west of the Mississippi was Indian land?
5. How long does Little Crow's War last?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)