|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
(a) Long Hair
(b) Old Hickory
(c) Gray Ghost
(d) Sharp Knife
2. How does Little Crow die?
(a) He is taken to Washington and killled by a firing squad
(b) He is killed while looking for food
(c) He is hanged for his war crimes
(d) He is starved to death
3. What did the chief who visited Lincoln receive as a gift?
(a) A silver dollar
(b) A musket
(d) An American flag
4. Which tribe listed below was not living in the Southeast region of the US when their land was taken?
5. What was located between the Pecos mountains and the Rio Grande?
(a) The Little Big Horn
(b) Bosque Redondo
(d) Wounded Knee
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
2. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
3. What famous scout gains the trust of the Navajo?
4. What is the name of the Fort where the Santee Sioux are kept until they are finally put on a reservation?
5. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)