|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
(a) King Phillip
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Captain Jack
2. Who was the great Shawnee chief?
(c) Crazy Horse
3. How does Little Crow die?
(a) He is starved to death
(b) He is hanged for his war crimes
(c) He is taken to Washington and killled by a firing squad
(d) He is killed while looking for food
4. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
(a) They leave to attack other Indians
(b) they don't have enough food
(c) They leave to attack settlers
(d) They want to go to their sacred grounds
5. What famous scout gains the trust of the Navajo?
(b) Kit Carson
(c) Bat Masterson
(d) Meriweather Lewis
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tribe listed below was not living in the Southeast region of the US when their land was taken?
2. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
3. What fort do the Navajos attack in retaliation for troops destroying crops?
4. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
5. What ultimately happens after the Navajo discover they have been cheated?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)