|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Crow's War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Wampanoag chief who was killed in 1675?
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Captain Jack
(d) King Phillip
2. During what war was Tecumseh killed?
(a) 100 Years War
(b) French and Indian War
(c) War of 1812
(d) Revolutionary War
3. Who was chief for the Ottawa tribe?
(d) Crazy Horse
4. What was the name by which many Indian tribes called Andrew Jackson?
(a) Old Hickory
(b) Sharp Knife
(c) Gray Ghost
(d) Long Hair
5. The Navajo said of one white man, "his name reaches the sky." Who does this refer to?
(a) Kit Carson
(b) William Sheridan
(c) George Custer
(d) William Sherman
Short Answer Questions
1. What General led the Cherokee relocation?
2. What event led to a widespread invasion of the West by white men?
3. What large group of Indians lived about a thousand miles north of the Navajo?
4. What was located between the Pecos mountains and the Rio Grande?
5. What did the relocation of the Cherokee to Oklahoma become known as?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)