|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
(a) Surrender at Fort Cobb
(b) Surrender at Fort Laramie
(c) Return to a reservation
(d) Move to Canada
2. One of the leaders of the Sioux warriors is a Hunkpapa chief named what?
(a) Sitting Bull
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Dull Knife
(d) Little Horse
3. How is Manuelito cheated in this event?
(a) His foot trail is longer
(b) His gun sights are changed
(c) The horse reins are cut
(d) His dueling gun is jammed
4. Why do the Sioux move into the Black Hills?
(a) They are trying to get to Canada
(b) There are more white settlers to kill
(c) They follow the soldiers into the Black Hills
(d) The antelope and buffalo are more numerous
5. Most of the Apache have moved to reservations or have left Arizona by what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. The chiefs are asked to come and meet with yet another white general to talk about peace, who is this person?
2. Dull Knife decides to leave the reservation to go to the reservation where what Chief now resides?
3. What 2 chiefs does Donehogawa invite to Washington?
4. When Cochise is imprisoned for something he did not do what is his reaction?
5. Who absolves many of the Santee Sioux of their war crimes?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)