|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who followed Old Joseph as chief of the Nez Perces?
(a) Chief Jeremiah
(b) Chief Zedekiah
(c) Chief Joseph
(d) Chief Andrew
2. In 1877 the Nez Perces defeat the soldiers at what battle?
(a) The Battle of the Washita
(b) The Battle of Wounded Knee
(c) The battle of White Bird Canyon
(d) The Battle of the Rosebud
3. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Little Horse
(c) Dull Knife
(d) Standing Deer
4. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
(a) John Michael Smith
(b) William Tecumseh Sherman
(c) Brigham Young
(d) Ely Samuel Parker
5. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
(a) Red Cloud
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Little Crow
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
2. Who is killed for Hooker Jim's crimes?
3. Along what river does Red Cloud want his people to reside?
4. What Navajo chief finally surrendered in 1866?
5. When captured, what does Hooker Jim offer to do?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)