|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Red Cloud, Man Afraid of his Horses, and Dull Knife?
(a) Three prominant Sioux warrior chiefs
(b) Three chiefs who betray the Sioux nation
(c) Three surviving Arapaho chiefs
(d) Sitting Bull's most famous followers
2. What chief works to keep the Indians in the Black Hills at peace with the soldiers?
(a) Kicking Bird
(b) Crazy Horse
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Red Cloud
3. The Kiowas and Comanches go to what state to kill whites?
(d) South Dakota
4. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
(a) The Battle of Mount Rushmore
(b) The Battle of the Rosebud
(c) The Battle of the Little Big Horn
(d) The Battle of the Powder River
5. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a treaty not signed at Fort Laramie?
2. What happens when the US soldiers confront two Kiowa chiefs, Santana and Lone Wolf?
3. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
4. In 1868 what does Red Cloud do?
5. What is the name of a new road through Red Cloud's country?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)