|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cochise falls deathly ill, who tries to save him?
(a) A Mormon missionary
(b) An Apache medicine man
(c) A Doctor from Reno, Nevada
(d) A US Army Surgeon
2. What 2 chiefs does Donehogawa invite to Washington?
(a) Red Cloud and Spotted Tail
(b) Chief Joseph and Captain Jack
(c) Roman Nose and Little Horse
(d) Dull Knife and Sitting Bull
3. Who does Roman Nose specifically refuse to meet with?
(a) General Taylor
(b) General Sheridan
(c) General Custer
(d) General Sherman
4. Who went to visit Abraham Lincoln in Washington?
(a) Little Crow
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Red Cloud
5. After his days in government, what does Donehogawa do?
(a) Moves out west to live with other indians
(b) Returns to the military
(c) Becomes wealthy as a New York businessman
(d) Becomes as movie star
Short Answer Questions
1. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
2. What famous scout gains the trust of the Navajo?
3. What name did the Arapaho give to the attack of Connor's men on the Arapaho village that resulted in the slaughter of 50 Indians?
4. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
5. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)