|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
(a) Crazy Horse
(b) Little Crow
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Red Cloud
2. How does Chief Santana die?
(a) He jumps from a prison hospital window
(b) He is killed in a raid on Fort Richardson
(c) He is killed by Lone Wolf
(d) He dies of old age on the reservation
3. Where is Little Crow finally defeated?
(a) The Rio Grande River
(b) The Washita River
(c) The Little Big Horn River
(d) The Yellow Medicine River
4. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
(c) Nez Perce
5. Who is the Indian agent who develops a plan to move the Utes to a reservation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Captain Jack move his tribe?
2. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
3. When the white men first appeared what was Cochise's attitude?
4. Cochise finally reaches an agreement with what US General?
5. Big Mouth, Big Ribs, Eagle Foot, Whirlwind, and Little Crow are Sioux Chiefs sent to talk other chiefs into doing what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)