|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dull Knife decides to leave the reservation to go to the reservation where what Chief now resides?
(a) Crazy Horse
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Chief Joseph
(d) Sitting Bull
2. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
(a) It was legal for any white man to kill any hostile indian
(b) It was legal for any soldier to kill any indian
(c) It was illegal for any indian to kill any white man
(d) It was illegal for any indian to reside in Colorado
3. At what fort did several Indian tribes sign a treaty reducing their lands?
(a) Fort Snelling
(b) Fort Defiance
(c) Fort Ridgely
(d) Fort Wise
4. When Roman Nose refuses to return to talk to Hancock what does Hancock do?
(a) Goes back to Washington
(b) Declares war on all indians
(c) Atttacks unsuspecting villages
(d) Hangs several chiefs
5. Despite the warning, Connor's men are able to kill about how many indians?
Short Answer Questions
1. Name the chief who said the following statement: "The Cheyennes do not break their word."
2. Where does Sitting Bull go after Custer's Last Stand?
3. How does Chief Santana die?
4. Cochise's tribe is offered protection at what fort?
5. Red Cloud and Dull Knife do what with James Sawyers?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)