|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
(a) The US Army Expeditiary Force
(b) The National Geographic Survey
(c) The Lewis and Clark Expedition
(d) The National Park Service
2. Cochise dies in what year?
3. Twice the Nez Perces tried to move where?
4. One of the leaders of the Sioux warriors is a Hunkpapa chief named what?
(a) Little Horse
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Red Cloud
(d) Dull Knife
5. In 1868 what does Red Cloud do?
(a) Moves into Canada
(b) Leaves the Powder River territory
(c) Agrees to a peace treaty
(d) Attacks Fort Laramie
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1877 the Nez Perces defeat the soldiers at what battle?
2. What Cheyennes chief tries to negotiate a truce in the increasing conflict?
3. Dull Knife decides to leave the reservation to go to the reservation where what Chief now resides?
4. What government position does Donehogawa hold?
5. Who went to visit Abraham Lincoln in Washington?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)