|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
(a) Nez Perce
2. When the white men first appeared what was Cochise's attitude?
(a) He moved south to Mexico
(b) He immediately tried to drive them away
(c) He ran into the hill country
(d) He tried to live at peace
3. Eventually the remaining Cheyennes are allowed to move to a reservation on what River?
(a) The Missouri River
(b) The Platte River
(c) The Tongue River
(d) The Powder River
4. What Cheyennes chief tries to negotiate a truce in the increasing conflict?
(a) Lean Bear
(b) Black Kettle
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Sitting Bull
5. When Cochise is imprisoned for something he did not do what is his reaction?
(a) He attacks the court judge
(b) He escapes and kills three white men
(c) He has no reaction
(d) He escapes and moves to Mexico
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
2. Cochise finally reaches an agreement with what US General?
3. What fort is involved in Little Crow's War?
4. Where does Red Cloud insist his people should be allowed to trade?
5. Where does Sitting Bull go after Custer's Last Stand?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)