|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did the Arapaho give to the attack of Connor's men on the Arapaho village that resulted in the slaughter of 50 Indians?
(a) The Battle of the Powder River and the Little Big Horn Mountain
(b) The Massacre at Sand Creek
(c) The Battle of the Washita
(d) Battle of Tongue River that happened in the Moon when Geese shed their Feathers
2. What Kiowa chief counsels to stay on the reservation?
(a) Crazy Horse
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Kicking Bird
(d) Ten Bears
3. Who are Red Cloud, Man Afraid of his Horses, and Dull Knife?
(a) Three surviving Arapaho chiefs
(b) Sitting Bull's most famous followers
(c) Three chiefs who betray the Sioux nation
(d) Three prominant Sioux warrior chiefs
4. Cochise's tribe is allowed to go live in what area?
(a) The Grand Canyon
(b) Death Valley
(c) The Chiracahua Mountains
(d) The Rio Grande basin
5. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Little Horse
(c) Standing Deer
(d) Dull Knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
2. What is the name of the most famous Ute chief?
3. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
4. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
5. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)