|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Big Mouth, Big Ribs, Eagle Foot, Whirlwind, and Little Crow are Sioux Chiefs sent to talk other chiefs into doing what?
(a) Moving to the reservation
(b) Surrendering to General Connor
(c) Coming to Fort Laramie
(d) Moving on into Canada
2. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
(a) Dog soldiers
(b) Ghost warriors
(c) Storm troopers
(d) Friends of the Great Spirit
3. Where does Custer's last stand take place?
(a) The Battle of Mount Rushmore
(b) The Battle of the Rosebud
(c) The Battle of the Powder River
(d) The Battle of the Little Big Horn
4. Cochise's tribe is offered protection at what fort?
(a) Fort Apache
(b) Fort Defiance
(c) Fort Wise
(d) Fort Tularosa
5. Name the chief who said the following statement: "The Cheyennes do not break their word."
(a) Chief Lean Bear
(b) Chief Sitting Bull
(c) Chief Black Kettle
(d) Chief One Eye
Short Answer Questions
1. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
2. The Cheyennes are moved to what fort?
3. Roman Nose gets upset with a woman preparing his food because she does what?
4. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
5. In 1863, to where were the Nez Perces moved?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)