|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1868 the Cheyenne, Kiowa, Arapaho, and Comanche are ordered to do what?
(a) Move to Canada
(b) Surrender at Fort Cobb
(c) Surrender at Fort Laramie
(d) Return to a reservation
2. What fort is involved in Little Crow's War?
(a) Fort Pierce
(b) Fort Ridgely
(c) Fort Apache
(d) The Alamo
3. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
(b) Nez Perce
4. What causes the Santee Sioux to want to leave the reservation?
(a) They want to go to their sacred grounds
(b) They leave to attack settlers
(c) They leave to attack other Indians
(d) they don't have enough food
5. Eventually the remaining Cheyennes are allowed to move to a reservation on what River?
(a) The Platte River
(b) The Powder River
(c) The Tongue River
(d) The Missouri River
Short Answer Questions
1. What declaration did Colorado's governor, John Evans make?
2. Cochise's tribe is offered protection at what fort?
3. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
4. What is the name of a new road through Red Cloud's country?
5. Name the chief who said the following statement: "The Cheyennes do not break their word."
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)