|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
(c) Nez Perces
2. Who is Cochise's father in law?
(a) Mangas Colorado
(c) Baja California
3. How long does Little Crow's War last?
(a) 6 months
(b) 1 year
(c) 1 month
(d) 1 week
4. In 1865 the US government sends what group to the Missouri river basin?
(a) A congressional task force
(b) A peace commission
(c) General Sherman's army
(d) New soldiers fresh from the Civil War
5. What is the name of a new road through Red Cloud's country?
(a) Buncombe Turnpike
(b) Donnor trail
(c) Chishom trail
(d) Bozeman road
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is killed for Hooker Jim's crimes?
2. What Kiowa chief eventually leads the tribe off of the reservation?
3. What large group of Indians lived about a thousand miles north of the Navajo?
4. What Kiowa chief counsels to stay on the reservation?
5. What government position does Donehogawa hold?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)