|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cochise dies in what year?
2. What is the result of Hancock's actions?
(a) He is removed from his command
(b) He is promoted
(c) He is courtmartialed
(d) He is killed
3. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
(a) The Santee Sioux
(b) The Navajo
(c) the Apache
(d) The Comanche
4. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Dull Knife
(c) Standing Deer
(d) Little Horse
5. Some Cheyennes and Arapaho Indians move into what part of Kansas to hunt?
(a) Smoky Hill
(b) Powder River
(c) Black Hills
(d) Little Big Horn Mountain
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
2. What is the name of the Fort where the Santee Sioux are kept until they are finally put on a reservation?
3. What was located between the Pecos mountains and the Rio Grande?
4. Where does Captain Jack move his tribe?
5. In 1904 what caused the death of Chief Joseph?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)