|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 2 chiefs does Donehogawa invite to Washington?
(a) Roman Nose and Little Horse
(b) Dull Knife and Sitting Bull
(c) Chief Joseph and Captain Jack
(d) Red Cloud and Spotted Tail
2. Who said, "When the white man comes in my country he leaves a trail of blood."?
(a) Red Cloud
(b) Roman Nose
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Sitting Bull
3. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
(a) Friends of the Great Spirit
(b) Ghost warriors
(c) Storm troopers
(d) Dog soldiers
4. Who is Cochise's father in law?
(b) Mangas Colorado
(c) Baja California
5. Cochise is a chief for what tribe?
(a) Nez Perce
(b) Santee Sioux
(d) Chiracahua Apache
Short Answer Questions
1. What event in January of 1863 causes Cochise to go back on the war path?
2. One of the Sioux's most famous warriors during the Powder River encounters goes by what name?
3. Who launches a campaign to move the Utes all the way to the Indian territory?
4. What large group of Indians lived about a thousand miles north of the Navajo?
5. Where does Roman Nose die?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)