|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(c) Nez Perce
2. Big Mouth, Big Ribs, Eagle Foot, Whirlwind, and Little Crow are Sioux Chiefs sent to talk other chiefs into doing what?
(a) Moving on into Canada
(b) Moving to the reservation
(c) Coming to Fort Laramie
(d) Surrendering to General Connor
3. What did the chief who visited Lincoln receive as a gift?
(a) A musket
(c) A silver dollar
(d) An American flag
4. What government group did the Nez Perces help in 1805?
(a) The National Geographic Survey
(b) The Lewis and Clark Expedition
(c) The US Army Expeditiary Force
(d) The National Park Service
5. Cochise finally reaches an agreement with what US General?
(a) General Wise
(b) General Hood
(c) General Taylor
(d) General Howard
Short Answer Questions
1. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
2. What does the term "Iron Horse" refer to?
3. One character is chapter has a name which means "Keeper of the Western Door of the Long House of the Iroquois." Who is this?
4. Where do Santana and Big Tree go to attend peace talks?
5. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)