|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who led a private expedition into the Powder River region in 1865?
(a) Patrick Connor
(b) James Sawyers
(c) John Clark
(d) John Bent
2. At what location are most of the Cheyennes Indians massacred?
(a) Sand Creek
(b) Red Rock
(c) Little Big Horn
3. Where does Roman Nose die?
(a) Powder River
(b) Little Big Horn River
(c) Arikaree Valley
(d) Washita River
4. Donehogawa's "Christian name"?
(a) Brigham Young
(b) Ely Samuel Parker
(c) William Tecumseh Sherman
(d) John Michael Smith
5. What chief works to keep the Indians in the Black Hills at peace with the soldiers?
(a) Kicking Bird
(b) Crazy Horse
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Red Cloud
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roman Nose specifically refuse to meet with?
2. After his days in government, what does Donehogawa do?
3. What government position does Donehogawa hold?
4. What event in January of 1863 causes Cochise to go back on the war path?
5. At what fort did several Indian tribes sign a treaty reducing their lands?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)