|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Utes Must Go!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Fort where the Santee Sioux are kept until they are finally put on a reservation?
(a) Fort Ridgely
(b) Fort Sherman
(c) Fort Snelling
(d) Fort Defiance
2. Roman Nose gets upset with a woman preparing his food because she does what?
(a) Makes the food too hot
(b) Uses a metal spoon
(c) Fails to use wild buffalo
(d) Uses white man's food
3. Who went to visit Abraham Lincoln in Washington?
(a) Little Crow
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Sitting Bull
4. How does Chief Santana die?
(a) He is killed in a raid on Fort Richardson
(b) He jumps from a prison hospital window
(c) He is killed by Lone Wolf
(d) He dies of old age on the reservation
5. Most of the Apache have moved to reservations or have left Arizona by what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers survived Custer's Last Stand?
2. Cochise dies in what year?
3. What famous chief was leading the Navaho nation in 1860?
4. Dull Knife decides to leave the reservation to go to the reservation where what Chief now resides?
5. Who is sent to deal with the Kiowa Indians who are not obeying the orders given them?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)