|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War to Save the Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arapahos scatter and join in with some Sioux Indians, their total number is about how many warriors?
2. Who went to visit Abraham Lincoln in Washington?
(a) Little Crow
(b) Red Cloud
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Crazy Horse
3. Cochise's tribe is allowed to go live in what area?
(a) The Rio Grande basin
(b) Death Valley
(c) The Grand Canyon
(d) The Chiracahua Mountains
4. Whose comment became the famous phrase, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian"?
(a) General Custer
(b) General Sherman
(c) General Hancock
(d) General Sheridan
5. Cochise dies in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
2. What are the Kiowa's forced to do by the white soldiers?
3. Who is Cochise's father in law?
4. Where do Santana and Big Tree go to attend peace talks?
5. Who was chief of the Wdewkantons?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)