|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War to Save the Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fort is involved in Little Crow's War?
(a) Fort Ridgely
(b) Fort Pierce
(c) The Alamo
(d) Fort Apache
2. Of the 3,700,000 buffalo killed from 1872 to 1874 how many were killed by the Indian tribes?
3. Which warrior refuses to attend thus stopping the talks?
(a) Man Afraid of his Horses
(b) Roman Nose
(c) Red Cloud
(d) Dull Knife
4. How does Chief Santana die?
(a) He is killed by Lone Wolf
(b) He dies of old age on the reservation
(c) He jumps from a prison hospital window
(d) He is killed in a raid on Fort Richardson
5. The Kiowas and Comanches go to what state to kill whites?
(c) South Dakota
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did the Arapaho give to the attack of Connor's men on the Arapaho village that resulted in the slaughter of 50 Indians?
2. Who is sent to deal with the Kiowa Indians who are not obeying the orders given them?
3. The Sioux warriors force the soldiers to retreat to what fort?
4. When Cochise falls deathly ill, who tries to save him?
5. When Cochise is imprisoned for something he did not do what is his reaction?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)