|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War to Save the Buffalo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Santana and Big Tree are arrested who negotiates their release?
(a) Red Cloud
(b) Sitting Bull
(c) Kicking Bird
(d) Lone Wolf
2. What large group of Indians lived about a thousand miles north of the Navajo?
(a) The Santee Sioux
(b) the Ute
(c) The Cheyenne
(d) The Comanche
3. When Cochise is imprisoned for something he did not do what is his reaction?
(a) He escapes and kills three white men
(b) He has no reaction
(c) He escapes and moves to Mexico
(d) He attacks the court judge
4. Cochise's tribe is allowed to go live in what area?
(a) The Grand Canyon
(b) Death Valley
(c) The Chiracahua Mountains
(d) The Rio Grande basin
5. The Arapahos scatter and join in with some Sioux Indians, their total number is about how many warriors?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roman Nose specifically refuse to meet with?
2. The Wdewkantons, the Wahpetons, the Wahpekutes, and the Sissetons make up what Indian nation?
3. The Sioux warriors force the soldiers to retreat to what fort?
4. The great Cheyennes warriors are called what?
5. Despite the warning, Connor's men are able to kill about how many indians?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)