|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Standing Bear Becomes a Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the leaders of the Sioux warriors is a Hunkpapa chief named what?
(a) Little Horse
(b) Dull Knife
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Red Cloud
2. Who led a private expedition into the Powder River region in 1865?
(a) John Bent
(b) Patrick Connor
(c) John Clark
(d) James Sawyers
3. In 1865 what US General was preparing a new military initiative against the Indians near the Black Hills?
(a) General Connor
(b) General Custer
(c) General Sherman
(d) General Sheridan
4. Who is killed for Hooker Jim's crimes?
(a) Hooker Jim
(b) Captain Jack's sister
(c) The entire Modoc tribe
(d) Captain Jack
5. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
(a) Nez Perce
Short Answer Questions
1. Red Cloud and Dull Knife do what with James Sawyers?
2. When captured, what does Hooker Jim offer to do?
3. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
4. Who is Big Snake?
5. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)