|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Standing Bear Becomes a Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders Standing Bear to take his tribe to the Indian territory?
(a) Three Stars Crook
(b) General Sherman
(c) General Sheridan
(d) Indian agent Kemple
2. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
(a) Northern California
3. What does Captain Jack agree to do to officer Canby if he will not agree to allow the Modoc to return to their homelands?
(a) Kill Canby
(b) Report Canby to his superiors
(c) Allow Hooker Jim to ambush Canby
(d) Kidnap Canby
4. What tribe abused the Modoc tribe?
(a) The Sioux
(b) The Nez Perce
(c) The Klamath
(d) The Apache
5. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
2. Where does Captain Jack move his tribe?
3. Why do the Sioux move into the Black Hills?
4. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
5. The Sioux warriors force the soldiers to retreat to what fort?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)