|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Standing Bear Becomes a Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
(a) Little Tree
(b) Standing Deer
(c) Dull Knife
(d) Little Horse
2. Where was Kintpuash's tribe moved to by the US government?
3. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
(a) Nez Perces
4. Who said, "When the white man comes in my country he leaves a trail of blood."?
(a) Sitting Bull
(b) Roman Nose
(c) Crazy Horse
(d) Red Cloud
5. What ruling does a court make concerning Standing Bear?
(a) That he can run for office
(b) That he should be executed
(c) That he is a person like any other citizen
(d) That he has no standing in court
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Standing Bear when he refuses to sign a treaty with the government?
2. Red Cloud and Dull Knife do what with James Sawyers?
3. Despite the warning, Connor's men are able to kill about how many indians?
4. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
5. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)