|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Standing Bear Becomes a Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
(b) Northern California
2. Red Cloud and Dull Knife do what with James Sawyers?
(a) Run him out of their territory
(b) Sign a temporary treaty
(c) Make him an honorary member of their tribe
(d) Kill and mutilate him
3. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
(c) Nez Perces
4. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(c) Nez Perce
5. Who said, "When the white man comes in my country he leaves a trail of blood."?
(a) Roman Nose
(b) Crazy Horse
(c) Sitting Bull
(d) Red Cloud
Short Answer Questions
1. What Cheyennes warrior warns an Arapaho village of an impending attack by Connor's men?
2. What is the name of the reservation where the Poncas are required to stay?
3. The Arapahos scatter and join in with some Sioux Indians, their total number is about how many warriors?
4. What does Captain Jack agree to do to officer Canby if he will not agree to allow the Modoc to return to their homelands?
5. In what tribe was Kintpuash a chief?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)