|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Standing Bear Becomes a Person.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arapahos scatter and join in with some Sioux Indians, their total number is about how many warriors?
2. Standing Bear is a chief for what tribe?
(b) Nez Perces
3. What happens to Standing Bear when he refuses to sign a treaty with the government?
(a) He has to walk home which is 500 miles away
(b) He is killed by a guard
(c) He is killed by another Indian
(d) He is put in prison
4. In what tribe was Hooker Jim a leader?
(c) Nez Perce
5. Who is killed for Hooker Jim's crimes?
(a) Captain Jack's sister
(b) Captain Jack
(c) The entire Modoc tribe
(d) Hooker Jim
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the leaders of the Sioux warriors is a Hunkpapa chief named what?
2. In 1865 what US General was preparing a new military initiative against the Indians near the Black Hills?
3. What does Captain Jack do to Canby?
4. Where did Kintpuash's tribe live until after 1850?
5. What tribe abused the Modoc tribe?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)