|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bed does Mrs. Ralph have?
(a) A couch that she uses for a bed.
(b) One that comes down from the wall.
(c) A waterbed.
(d) A futon.
2. What does Duncan see while looking down at the street from John Wolf's office?
(a) A runaway horse.
(b) Many people who are crippled.
(c) A robbery.
(d) A runaway car.
3. Whose funeral is considered the first feminist funeral?
(a) Helen Garp's.
(b) Jenny Fields's.
(c) Cushie Percy's.
(d) Roberta Muldoon's.
4. How does Garp dress while attending the first feminist funeral?
(a) As a woman.
(b) In all black.
(c) Like a policeman.
(d) Like a priest.
5. How does Garp have to communicate after his car accident?
(a) By writing little notes.
(b) By using sign language.
(c) By grunting and pointing.
(d) By speaking Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garp meet on a plane after the first feminist funeral?
2. During her affair with a student, where do Helen's bruises come from?
3. Who does Jenny name executor of her estate?
4. What has happened to Mr. Bensenhaver's wife?
5. What is the color of the clothes of Mrs. Ralph's guest who won't leave?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)