|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jenny name executor of her estate?
(c) The Ellen Jamesians.
2. In Garp's dream, what does Duncan need to do?
(a) Run a really fast race.
(b) Finish his homework.
(c) Clean up his room.
(d) Go to the bathroom.
3. What is the title of the first essay Ellen James writes that is published?
(a) "Why I'm Not an Ellen Jamesian."
(b) "What Jenny Fields Meant to Me."
(c) "Life with the Garps."
(d) Robert/Roberta: Can You Tell the Difference?"
4. While Duncan is spending the night with Ralph, Garp has a dream about Duncan. Where are Garp and Duncan in that dream?
(a) In the future--Duncan is in college.
(b) In a field.
(c) Back at Steering.
(d) On an airplane.
5. Who is Mr. Bensenhaver?
(a) Hope's husband.
(b) Hope's father.
(c) A police detective.
(d) A rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose funeral is considered the first feminist funeral?
2. Whose phone calls continually wake up Garp (and Helen) in the middle of the night?
3. Who is Jillsy Sloper?
4. Who is Margie Tallworth?
5. What is the dog is Garp's story to Walt chained to?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)