|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Garp leave in charge of Dog's Head Harbor?
(a) John Wolf.
(c) Cushie Percy.
2. What image does Garp see of Jenny when he and his family are flying to Europe before his book's release?
(a) Jenny floating above the crowd.
(b) John Wolf running after the plane.
(c) Michael Milton talking to reporters.
(d) Walt waving goodbye to them.
3. What do Garp and Mrs. Ralph show each other when Garp is over at her house?
(a) Their tatoos.
(b) Their scars.
(c) Their ugly feet.
(d) Their private parts.
4. What is the dog is Garp's story to Walt chained to?
(a) An old tree.
(b) A fire hydrant.
(c) A stake in the ground.
(d) An old truck.
5. What type of business does Mrs. Truckenmiller claim to operate?
(a) A car repair shop.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A school.
(d) A hair salon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being buried on the same day as Ernie Holm?
2. Why is Garp outraged over a book cover John Wolf designs?
3. How does Jenny die?
4. What happens to Duncan as a result of the car accident in his driveway?
5. What is Garp wearing when he heads out in the middle of the night to check on Duncan at Ralph's house?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)