1. What does Jenny's attack on the man in the movie theater show the reader about her character?
Jenny's attack on the man in the movie theater shows the reader that her character is independent and assertive and doesn't accept being treated as less than anyone else.
2. Why does Jenny leave Wellesley?
Jenny drops out of Wellesley when she realizes she has been sent there to find a husband, and she doesn't want one.
3. Why is Jenny transferred out of the obstetrics ward?
Jenny is transferred out of the obstetrics ward because she gets too obsessed with the babies and with having a baby. The doctors think she needs to be placed somewhere else for her own good.
4. Why is Jenny fired from the hospital?
Jenny is fired from the hospital when/because she becomes pregnant.
5. What starts the feud between Jenny and the Percies?
The feud between Jenny and the Percies begin when the Percie's dog bites part of Garp's ear off; Jenny offers to give the dog a shot to put him to sleep. The Percies find this suggestion insulting.
This section contains 2,195 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)