1. How old is Jenny Fields when the novel opens?
2. What is the name of the hospital Jenny Fields first works in?
(a) Boston General.
(b) General Hospital.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Boston Mercy.
3. What is the name of the college Jenny drops out of?
(a) We never learn the school's name.
(b) Boston University.
4. How do Jenny's parents respond to her decision to drop out of college?
(a) They are embarrased for her.
(b) They are proud of her for taking a stand.
(c) They are grateful because now they can save money.
(d) She never tells them she drops out.
5. Who comes to Jenny's rescue after she is assaulted in the movie theater?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her dad.
6. Where does Jenny go after being fired from the hospital?
(a) To South America.
(b) To her parents' estate.
(c) To a women's shelter.
(d) To New York City.
This section contains 4,535 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)