|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The low rolling hills that Holston looks at from the holding cell are described as a pretty shade of brown like what?
(a) Peanut butter.
(b) The Mississippi River.
2. When Allison indicates to Holston to come sit by her in the holding cell in Chapter 5, he considers briefly before entering that he could receive what punishment for such an action?
(a) He could be put in prison.
(b) He could be sent to cleaning.
(c) He could be beheaded.
(d) He could be put in isolation.
3. Whose son bumps into Holston’s knees at the top of the stairs in Chapter 1?
(a) Susan’s son.
(b) Allison’s son.
(c) Paula’s son.
(d) Sharon’s son.
4. How is the staircase that Holston is climbing described in Chapter 1?
5. Whom does the mayor say will be at the desk all night and for Holston to contact him if he changes his mind about the meal in Chapter 2?
(a) Deputy Nelson.
(b) Chief Conner.
(c) Mayor Clarke.
(d) Deputy Marnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Holston described as wearing underneath the outfit Nelson dresses him in, in Chapter 4?
2. Whom does Holston see picking up scattered chalk and crayons from the stained tiles at the top of the stairs in Chapter 1?
3. What does Allison say she’s already published “on how to retrieve deleted and overwritten files” in Chapter 3?
4. The narrator states in Chapter 3 that Holston’s “wife was a wizard with computers, no doubt, but” what “was not her bag, it was his”?
5. How many years has it been since someone’s been sent to cleaning in Chapter 3?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)