|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said to cause the metal groan that Holston hears as he prepares to exit for cleaning in Chapter 6?
(a) The cyborg children.
(b) Pistons in the walls.
(c) The computer system crashing.
(d) Robots outside the room.
2. What part of Holston’s mind is described in Chapter 4 as being not “made for this, to be calmly ushered to a death it was perfectly aware of”?
(a) “The analytical part of his mind.”
(b) “The animal part of his mind.”
(c) “The rational part of his mind.”
(d) “The vulnerable part of his mind.”
3. What are described in Chapter 2 as “the only books to survive the uprising”?
(a) Religious books.
(b) Children’s books.
(c) Science textbooks.
(d) History books.
4. What person who had been sent to cleaning is described in Chapter 4 as having “been belligerent and hostile right up to the end”?
(a) Mayor Jahns.
(b) Jack Brent.
(c) Donna Parkins.
5. Whom did Holston go on patrol at night with on the second anniversary of Allison’s departure?
(a) Mayor Jahns.
(b) Deputy Marnes.
(c) Deputy Percy.
(d) Deputy Conner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holston recall Allison using to clean with during her cleaning in Chapter 4?
2. What is Nelson dressing Holston in, in the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What color helmet does Holston recall Allison wearing during her cleaning in Chapter 4?
4. What word from Chapter 6 refers to a strong and fast-moving stream of water or liquid?
5. Holston is described as having NOT done what the entire time he watched Allison die in Chapter 4?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)