|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Tin Woodman?
(a) Take him to Oz
(b) Take him to the Emerald City
(c) Take him to the land of the Winkies
(d) Take him to the Hammer Heads
2. Who is NOT a figurine the travelers encounter?
(c) China milkmaid
3. Who does Glinda give the Golden Cap to?
(a) Tin Woodman
(b) The leader of the monkeys
4. How long do the travelers wait for the Wizard?
(a) A month
(b) Two hours
(c) Three days
(d) Two days
5. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
(b) Tin Woodman
(c) Person made of china
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy decide to take with her?
2. Who does Dorothy want to bring back to Kansas with her?
3. What do the friends of Dorothy vow to do?
4. Who tries to enter the woods first?
5. In which direction are the travelers supposed to go?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)