|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Tin Woodman?
(a) Take him to the Hammer Heads
(b) Take him to Oz
(c) Take him to the land of the Winkies
(d) Take him to the Emerald City
2. Who doesn't get what they wanted from the Wizard?
(d) Tin Woodman
3. Who is sad about their situation in this chapter?
(a) Tin Woodman
(b) The Scarecrow
4. What do the travelers see when they make it through the forest?
(a) A fire
(b) A ditch
(c) A river
(d) A high wall of china
5. What does the Queen of the Mice tell Dorothy to use to help them get to the Emerald City?
(a) The yellow brick road
(b) The Golden Cap
(c) Her heart
(d) The map
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wizard say when the travelers can not see him in the throne room?
2. When the travelers are all back together, what do they decide to do?
3. How long does it take Dorothy to make her ride home?
4. What do the Winkies do for the Scarecrow?
5. Who are the first creatures called to help Dorothy?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)