|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Aunt Em been when Dorothy appeared?
(a) In the fields
(b) In the house
(c) In the barn
(d) In the pen
2. Where does this person in #135 tell the travelers to go?
(a) To beg the monkeys for help
(b) To see the Hammer Heads
(c) To see Glinda
(d) To see Esmerelda
3. What is attacking the animals of the forest?
(a) A goat
(b) A large spider
(c) An evil man
(d) A dragon
4. Who has been broken and glued back together many times?
(a) The milkmaid
(b) The cow
(d) The king
5. Where does Dorothy tell her aunt she has been?
(a) At the witch's palace
(b) The Land of Oz
(c) In the cellar
(d) Under her bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the land of the Winkies?
2. Who doesn't get what they wanted from the Wizard?
3. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
4. What does the Wizard say when the travelers can not see him in the throne room?
5. Dorothy says, "I'm so glad to be at ______ again!"
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)