|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
(a) Person made of china
(c) Tin Woodman
2. What does Dorothy decide to take with her?
(a) The Golden Cap
(b) The spell book
(c) The magic eye
(d) The silver slippers
3. Who does the Wizard put in charge of the City of Emeralds?
(c) His brother
(d) Tin Woodman
4. What is the Wizard tired of being?
(a) A Wizard
(b) A lonely man
(c) A humbug
(d) A coward
5. The people of this land are afraid of what?
(a) The strangers will take them away
(b) The strangers will break them
(c) The strangers will take over their land
(d) The strangers are evil
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enjoys the new land the travelers enter after the land of china?
2. Who kills the feared creature from #153?
3. What tries to grab this person in #139?
4. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Lion?
5. Where had Aunt Em been when Dorothy appeared?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)