|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enjoys the new land the travelers enter after the land of china?
(a) Tin Woodman
(b) The Lion
2. Where is the Wizard revealed to be?
(a) Behind a small screen
(b) In the ceiling
(c) In a secret cupboard
(d) Behind the throne
3. What does the Wizard present as the Tin Woodman's heart?
(a) A vial of potion
(b) A stuffed silk heart
(c) Bran, pins, and needles
(d) A certificate
4. What is the Wizard tired of being?
(a) A humbug
(b) A coward
(c) A Wizard
(d) A lonely man
5. Who are the first creatures called to help Dorothy?
(a) The Winged Monkeys
(b) The witches
(c) The mice
(d) The Munchkins
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Wizard's true profession?
2. How long does it take Dorothy to make her ride home?
3. Who is sad about their situation in this chapter?
4. Who does Glinda give the Golden Cap to?
5. Where had Aunt Em been when Dorothy appeared?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)