|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Wizard put the Tin Woodman's heart?
(a) In his chest
(b) In his hand
(c) In his hat
(d) In his pocket
2. What is the Wizard's true profession?
(a) A ventriloquist
(b) An actor
(c) A sage
(d) A writer
3. What do these creatures do to the travelers?
(a) Sing at them
(b) Strangle them
(c) Put them under a spell
(d) Knock them down
4. What is this forest filled with?
(b) Tree guards
(d) Magical gnomes
5. Who is having a meeting in the forest?
(a) A group of hundreds of animals
(b) A pack of jackals
(c) A few sprites
(d) A couple of old men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glinda want from Dorothy?
2. What do the travelers think will happen now that the witch is dead?
3. What finally rescues the travelers?
4. What creatures look like short men with large heads?
5. How long does it take Dorothy to make her ride home?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)