|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been broken and glued back together many times?
(a) The milkmaid
(b) The king
(c) The cow
2. Why does Glinda give the Golden Cap away?
(a) To get rid of its evil
(b) To free the monkeys
(c) To save the rest of Oz
(d) To help Dorothy
3. Where does Dorothy tell her aunt she has been?
(a) The Land of Oz
(b) At the witch's palace
(c) Under her bed
(d) In the cellar
4. Who is having a meeting in the forest?
(a) A group of hundreds of animals
(b) A pack of jackals
(c) A few sprites
(d) A couple of old men
5. What is this forest filled with?
(a) Tree guards
(c) Magical gnomes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is attacking the animals of the forest?
2. What do the Winkies do for the Tin Woodman?
3. What is the name of this chapter?
4. Who does Dorothy run up to at the end?
5. Who is NOT a figurine the travelers encounter?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)