|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Wizard revealed to be?
(a) Behind the throne
(b) Behind a small screen
(c) In the ceiling
(d) In a secret cupboard
2. What do the travelers think will happen now that the witch is dead?
(a) The Wizard will grant their wishes
(b) They will get big rewards
(c) They can have an easy journey
(d) They can stop being afraid
3. Dorothy says, "I'm so glad to be at ______ again!"
(a) The farm
(c) This place
4. What is the land in this chapter filled with?
(a) Glass animals
(b) Small dolls of clay
(c) Living china figurines
5. In which direction do the travelers walk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Lion receive from the Wizard?
2. What do these creatures do to the travelers?
3. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
4. Where does the Scarecrow put his gift from the Wizard?
5. How long do the travelers wait for the Wizard?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)