|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is comprised of bran, pins, and needles?
(a) Dorothy's breakfast
(b) The Scarecrow's brain
(c) The Tin Woodman's heart
(d) The Lions Nerve
2. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
(c) Person made of china
(d) Tin Woodman
3. When the travelers are all back together, what do they decide to do?
(a) Head for Kansas
(b) Take a nap
(c) Move into the palace
(d) Return to Oz
4. Who doesn't get what they wanted from the Wizard?
(b) Tin Woodman
5. What do these creatures do to the travelers?
(a) Knock them down
(b) Strangle them
(c) Sing at them
(d) Put them under a spell
Short Answer Questions
1. When the witch is dead, who is free from her spell?
2. Who tries to enter the woods first?
3. Who does Dorothy want to bring back to Kansas with her?
4. What creatures look like short men with large heads?
5. Where does Dorothy tell her aunt she has been?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)