|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is comprised of bran, pins, and needles?
(a) The Tin Woodman's heart
(b) The Lions Nerve
(c) Dorothy's breakfast
(d) The Scarecrow's brain
2. Where had Aunt Em been when Dorothy appeared?
(a) In the barn
(b) In the fields
(c) In the pen
(d) In the house
3. What does Dorothy use to summon the mice?
(a) A click of her heels
(b) A small whistle
(c) A snap of her fingers
(d) A spell
4. What is the primary color of the land the Glinda lives in?
5. What does the Lion receive from the Wizard?
(a) A medal
(b) A piece of gold
(c) A vial of green potion labeled courage
(d) A trophy
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
2. What do the Winkies do for the Tin Woodman?
3. What does Glinda want from Dorothy?
4. What does the Wizard present as the Tin Woodman's heart?
5. What does the Wizard do when the travelers announce their victory?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)