|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to steer the boat and ends up getting stuck on a pole?
(b) The Scarecrow
(d) Tin Woodman
2. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
(b) China miniatures
(d) Winged Monkeys
3. The Scarecrow says he has seen _________ in his short life.
(a) A lot
(c) Too many things
(d) Too much
4. What kind of home does Dorothy live in?
(a) A farmhouse
(b) A Tudor
(c) A shack
(d) A mansion
5. How many times can the owner of the Golden Cap call on the monkeys?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the witch send first to thwart the travelers?
2. What does the Tin Woodman spare?
3. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
4. What is so special about the animal that the Tin Woodman spares?
5. Who helps the victim in #75?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the cyclone drop Dorothy's house?
2. There is no chapter 25
3. What happens with the current is too strong for the travelers to cross the river?
4. Because of the decision in #27, what happens to the Tin Woodman?
5. What does Glinda ask for in return for helping Dorothy return to Kansas?
6. When the travelers get to a large ditch, what plan does the Scarecrow devise?
7. When Dorothy discovers the Golden Cap, what does she do with it?
8. What causes the family to retreat to the storm cellar?
9. Who greets Dorothy and calls Dorothy a great sorceress for killing the Wicked Witch of the East?
10. What does the Lion do in order to become the King of the Forest?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)