|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy do to protect Toto?
(a) Asks for the Tin Woodman's ax
(b) Slaps the lion on the nose
(c) Runs inbetween
(d) Uses her magic shoes
2. When was Scarecrow made?
(a) Just that day
(b) A year ago
(c) A month ago
(d) Just two days ago
3. These new people have the heads of tigers and the bodies of _________.
4. Who helps the evil old woman with the answer to #54?
(a) A Winged monkey
(c) The Wicked Witch of the East
(d) The Wicked Witch of the West
5. What does Toto do to provoke the answer to #63?
(a) Dances around
(c) Barks at the lion
(d) Bites him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dorothy given to wear when she meets the Wizard?
2. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
3. How many rooms does the home have?
4. What does the Wizard look like to the Scarecrow?
5. Where is the group of travelers now going?
Short Essay Questions
1. The travelers find themselves lost in the land of the Winkies. Why?
2. What becomes an obstacle to the Lion, Dorothy, and Toto, but not to the Tin Woodman and the Scarecrow?
3. There is no chapter 25
4. When the Tin Woodman sees a wildcat chasing a mouse, what does he do?
5. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, how does he react?
6. Who did the Tin Woodman once fall in love with?
7. Who is the person Dorothy runs to when she finally gets back to Kansas?
8. Which character feels right at home with the moss and the trees?
9. When Toto, Dorothy, and the Scarecrow all hear a groan when walking through the forest, what do they discover is the source?
10. What is the method of capturing the travelers that works for the Wicked Witch of the West?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)