|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To learn things
(b) To find love
(c) To be braver
(d) To sing better
2. What does the Wizard appear like to Dorothy?
(a) A young woman
(c) A small old man
(d) A big head
3. Who can jump this obstacle and will help the travelers cross?
(a) The Lion
(b) The Scarecrow
4. What can be seen from underneath the house?
(a) A small tree
(b) A treasure
(c) A large hole
(d) The witch's feet
5. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
(a) Rescue the travelers who feel asleep in the poppies
(b) Help the witch
(c) Get the travelers over another obstacle
(d) Impress the Wizard
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the Scarecrow like most in the world?
2. What does Dorothy do to protect Toto?
3. What do the travelers need to have over their eyes as they enter the city?
4. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
5. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with the current is too strong for the travelers to cross the river?
2. When the Tin Woodman sees a wildcat chasing a mouse, what does he do?
3. How do the travelers finally find their way back to the City of Emeralds?
4. There is no chapter 25
5. Why can't the winged monkeys help Dorothy get back to Kansas?
6. What is the one thing the answer to #10 really wants more than anything else in the world?
7. When Toto, Dorothy, and the Scarecrow all hear a groan when walking through the forest, what do they discover is the source?
8. What is the Scarecrow's wise conclusion as they are travel all the way through the land of china?
9. There is no chapter 25
10. Which character feels right at home with the moss and the trees?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)