|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
2. What does the Wizard never let anyone do?
(a) Come into his presence
(b) Travel with a dog
(c) Ask for a heart
(d) Enter the city
3. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To find love
(b) To be braver
(c) To sing better
(d) To learn things
4. Who helps the evil old woman with the answer to #54?
(a) A Winged monkey
(c) The Wicked Witch of the West
(d) The Wicked Witch of the East
5. Who does Dorothy agree with in the debate mentioned in #57?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Dorothy is amazed by Oz, what does she want?
2. What do the travelers need to have over their eyes as they enter the city?
3. What is Dorothy's uncle's name?
4. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
5. What is so special about the animal that the Tin Woodman spares?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who will become the new ruler of the Emerald City?
2. Why can't the winged monkeys help Dorothy get back to Kansas?
3. What are some of the things that Dorothy packs in preparation for her trip to see the Wizard?
4. Who is the person Dorothy runs to when she finally gets back to Kansas?
5. When Dorothy and the Scarecrow finish their stories, what happens?
6. What does the Tin Woodman do when the action in #47 happens?
7. When the Tin Woodman sees a wildcat chasing a mouse, what does he do?
8. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, how does he react?
9. Where does the cyclone drop Dorothy's house?
10. How do the Munchkins and the Witch of the North know that Dorothy has killed the Wicked Witch of the East?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)