|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wizard look like to the Scarecrow?
(a) A big head
(b) A rock
(c) A lovely green fairy lady
(d) A crow
2. What is Dorothy given to wear when she meets the Wizard?
(a) A red dress
(b) Yellow earrings
(c) A green silk gown
(d) Blue shoes
3. What is the traveler's mission in order to get Dorothy home?
(a) Find the Golden Box
(b) Kill the Wicked Witch of the East
(c) Kill the Winged Monkeys
(d) Kill the Wicked Witch of the West
4. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
(a) Because Toto seems okay with it
(b) Because they are excited to see the trees
(c) Because it is the only way to Oz
(d) Because Glinda told them to
5. What is the woodchopper made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dorothy meet up with Scarecrow?
2. What is Dorothy's uncle's name?
3. What does the witch's hat turn into?
4. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
5. Where does the storm drop Dorothy?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Toto barks at the Lion, what does the Lion do?
2. There is no chapter 25
3. How do the travelers get past the answer to #53?
4. Who will become the new ruler of the Emerald City?
5. After Dorothy kills the Wicked Witch of the West, who is happy to be free of the witch's spell?
6. Who did the Tin Woodman once fall in love with?
7. How is the Wizard's identity revealed to the travelers?
8. What are the various ways that the travelers see the Wizard?
9. Because of the decision in #27, what happens to the Tin Woodman?
10. When they cross the ditch, whose land do the travelers enter?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)