|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps the evil old woman with the answer to #54?
(a) A Winged monkey
(b) The Wicked Witch of the East
(c) The Wicked Witch of the West
2. What does Dorothy do to relieve the woodchopper?
(a) Brings water
(b) Yells at him
(c) Pushes his arms and legs to get them moving
(d) Oils his rusted joints
3. Who attempts to steer the boat and ends up getting stuck on a pole?
(a) The Scarecrow
(c) Tin Woodman
4. What does the Scarecrow assure the answer to #87 their requests are?
5. The land the travelers is in has changed colors. What is the color in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dorothy tells the Scarecrow about Kansas, he wonders why anyone would want to go back to such a ____________.
2. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
3. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
4. When Dorothy protects Toto from the lion, what does the Lion admit to being?
5. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the person Dorothy runs to when she finally gets back to Kansas?
2. What are some of the things that Dorothy packs in preparation for her trip to see the Wizard?
3. When Dorothy and the Scarecrow finish their stories, what happens?
4. What happens with the current is too strong for the travelers to cross the river?
5. What does the Tin Woodman do when the action in #47 happens?
6. What are the Scarecrow's new brains comprised of?
7. How is the Wizard's identity revealed to the travelers?
8. What happens to the house when the cyclone hits?
9. Why aren't the travelers welcome in the land of china?
10. When Toto, Dorothy, and the Scarecrow all hear a groan when walking through the forest, what do they discover is the source?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)