|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the mice build?
(a) A blanket
(b) A net
(c) A platform with wheels
(d) A house
2. Scarecrow doesn't mind being made of straw because be never gets hurt and he never gets ________.
3. Why do the Scarecrow and Dorothy decide to go into the forest?
(a) Because Toto seems okay with it
(b) Because it is the only way to Oz
(c) Because Glinda told them to
(d) Because they are excited to see the trees
4. Who helps the victim in #75?
5. What does Toto do to provoke the answer to #63?
(a) Bites him
(b) Barks at the lion
(c) Dances around
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the group of travelers now going?
2. Where does the yellow brick road lead Dorothy and the Scarecrow?
3. What leads Dorothy and the Scarecrow to the woodchopper?
4. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
5. What do Dorothy and the other travelers have to cross at the beginning of this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Dorothy and the Scarecrow finish their stories, what happens?
2. The travelers find themselves lost in the land of the Winkies. Why?
3. Where does the cyclone drop Dorothy's house?
4. How does the Wizard propose he will get Dorothy back to Kansas?
5. How do the travelers finally find their way back to the City of Emeralds?
6. How long ago was the Scarecrow made?
7. Why aren't the travelers welcome in the land of china?
8. What would the Tin Woodman like to receive from the Wizard?
9. Who is the character that tells the Scarecrow that a brain would make him just as good as a man?
10. What are the various ways that the travelers see the Wizard?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)