|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Dorothy the most about Oz?
(a) How colorful it is
(b) How loud it is
(c) How clean it is
(d) How big it is
2. Who is flustered when the travelers arrive at the City of Emeralds and demand to see the Wizard?
(a) The Wizard
(b) The gatekeeper
3. What is the answer to #83 designed to do?
(a) Rescue the travelers who feel asleep in the poppies
(b) Help the witch
(c) Get the travelers over another obstacle
(d) Impress the Wizard
4. The Wizard decides to meet the travelers _______ at a time.
5. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
(b) Winged Monkeys
(d) China miniatures
Short Answer Questions
1. Scarecrow doesn't mind being made of straw because be never gets hurt and he never gets ________.
2. Who devises the plan to cross an obstacle?
3. Who helps the evil old woman with the answer to #54?
4. Where do the travelers walk after they cross the river?
5. Where is the group of travelers now going?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Toto, Dorothy, and the Scarecrow all hear a groan when walking through the forest, what do they discover is the source?
2. How do the travelers finally find their way back to the City of Emeralds?
3. When the Scarecrow asks the advice of a soldier about what they should do to help Dorothy, what does the soldier suggest?
4. Who is the first person that Dorothy encounters as she travels to see the Wizard?
5. Who makes up the family that lives on the Kansas prairie?
6. When Dorothy discovers the Golden Cap, what does she do with it?
7. How is the Wizard's identity revealed to the travelers?
8. There is no chapter 25
9. Why can't the winged monkeys help Dorothy get back to Kansas?
10. What is the discouraging news the travelers learn when they enter the land of green?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)