|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who devises the plan to cross an obstacle?
(b) Tin Woodman
2. Why does the Scarecrow want the answer to #31?
(a) To be braver
(b) To find love
(c) To sing better
(d) To learn things
3. The Scarecrow says he has seen _________ in his short life.
(b) Too many things
(c) Too much
(d) A lot
4. Who helps the victim in #75?
5. What does the storm do to the house?
(a) Destroys it and everyone in it
(c) Shakes it a little without damaging it
(d) Lifts it off the foundation
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Scarecrow ask all the mice to do?
2. Who makes Dorothy laugh?
3. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
4. How many rooms does the home have?
5. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Because of the decision in #27, what happens to the Tin Woodman?
2. What are the various ways that the travelers see the Wizard?
3. What does Dorothy say when she returns to Kansas?
4. What are the Scarecrow's new brains comprised of?
5. After Dorothy kills the Wicked Witch of the West, who is happy to be free of the witch's spell?
6. What happens with the current is too strong for the travelers to cross the river?
7. There is no chapter 25
8. Who will become the new ruler of the Emerald City?
9. When the Tin Woodman sees a wildcat chasing a mouse, what does he do?
10. Who is Dorothy's constant companion and friend?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)