|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wizard never let anyone do?
(a) Enter the city
(b) Come into his presence
(c) Travel with a dog
(d) Ask for a heart
2. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
(a) The Great Wizard
(d) The Good Witch
3. Who told Scarecrow that if he had brains he would be just as good as a man?
(a) The farmer
(b) An old crow
(c) A stranger
(d) A witch
4. Who does Dorothy agree with in the debate mentioned in #57?
5. Who did the (answer to #50) Woodman fall in love with?
(a) A Munchkin girl
(b) A human
(c) A lioness
(d) A witch
Short Answer Questions
1. The land the travelers is in has changed colors. What is the color in this chapter?
2. Where does the storm drop Dorothy?
3. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
4. Who is the small woman dressed in a brilliant white dress?
5. What does the storm do to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Dorothy discovers the Golden Cap, what does she do with it?
2. What happens to the house when the cyclone hits?
3. What causes the family to retreat to the storm cellar?
4. What would the Tin Woodman like to receive from the Wizard?
5. What is the only thing the answer to #10 fears in his life?
6. What are the Scarecrow's new brains comprised of?
7. How do the travelers finally find their way back to the City of Emeralds?
8. When the Tin Woodman sees a wildcat chasing a mouse, what does he do?
9. What is the discouraging news the travelers learn when they enter the land of green?
10. What is the one thing the answer to #10 really wants more than anything else in the world?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)