|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
(b) Winged Monkeys
(d) China miniatures
2. What does Dorothy see Scarecrow do before she helps him?
(a) He dances
(b) He winks
(c) He smiles
(d) He sings
3. Who does Dorothy first encounter as she is heading out on her journey?
(a) The Tin Woodman
(b) The Scarecrow
(c) The witch
(d) The Lion
4. Why is the Woodman made out of the answer to #50?
(a) He wanted to be
(b) He was cursed
(c) He doesn't know
(d) His parents were too
5. What will lead Dorothy in her quest?
(a) A map
(c) A yellow brick road
(d) A Munchkin
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
2. What would the Scarecrow like most in the world?
3. What kills the witch?
4. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
5. What is Dorothy's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the family to retreat to the storm cellar?
2. How is the Wizard's identity revealed to the travelers?
3. How do the Munchkins and the Witch of the North know that Dorothy has killed the Wicked Witch of the East?
4. There is no chapter 25
5. When Dorothy is to see the Wizard, what is she dressed in before she is taken to the throne room?
6. What does Glinda ask for in return for helping Dorothy return to Kansas?
7. Who is the first person that Dorothy encounters as she travels to see the Wizard?
8. When the Scarecrow asks the advice of a soldier about what they should do to help Dorothy, what does the soldier suggest?
9. What does the Tin Woodman do when the action in #47 happens?
10. When Dorothy and the Scarecrow finish their stories, what happens?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)