|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers hear as they journey through the forest?
(c) Growls of wild animals
2. What does the Tin Woodman kill?
(a) A bear
(b) A lion
(c) A mouse
(d) A wildcat
3. What does the yellow brick road lead the travelers to?
(a) A field
(b) A place to eat
(c) A large ditch
(d) A new house
4. Where was the Scarecrow placed?
(a) In a barn
(b) Outside the front door
(c) In a field
(d) In the pens with the animals
5. Who will Scarecrow ask for the answer to #31?
(a) The Good Witch
(d) The Great Wizard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Scarecrow afraid of?
2. Where was Dorothy supposed to go when the tornado hit?
3. Which people are characterized by their blue attire?
4. From what does Dorothy help the Scarecrow get down from?
5. The Scarecrow and Woodman have a debate about whether ________ or __________ is more important.
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the travelers finally find their way back to the City of Emeralds?
2. Which character feels right at home with the moss and the trees?
3. What are some of the things that Dorothy packs in preparation for her trip to see the Wizard?
4. Where does the cyclone drop Dorothy's house?
5. How does Dorothy finally kill the Wicked Witch of the West?
6. Who makes up the family that lives on the Kansas prairie?
7. What does the Tin Woodman do when the action in #47 happens?
8. How is the Wizard's identity revealed to the travelers?
9. When Dorothy discovers the Golden Cap, what does she do with it?
10. What are the Scarecrow's new brains comprised of?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)