|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will lead Dorothy in her quest?
(a) A Munchkin
(b) A yellow brick road
(c) A map
2. What does the Witch of the North give Dorothy for protection?
(a) A whistle
(b) A magic kiss
(c) A piece of gold
(d) A special hat
3. Where do Scarecrow and Dorothy spend the night?
(a) In a small cabin
(c) At the palace
(d) In Oz
4. Who does Dorothy agree with in the debate mentioned in #57?
5. What does the Scarecrow ask all the mice to do?
(b) Build a boat
(c) Bring pieces of string
(d) Find some cheese
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times can the owner of the Golden Cap call on the monkeys?
2. What is the woodchopper made of?
3. What do the Scarecrow and Dorothy share on their journey?
4. What does the Wizard appear like to Dorothy?
5. What are these answers to #89 designed to protect the wearer from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Because of the decision in #27, what happens to the Tin Woodman?
2. How do the Munchkins and the Witch of the North know that Dorothy has killed the Wicked Witch of the East?
3. Who is the character that tells the Scarecrow that a brain would make him just as good as a man?
4. How do the travelers finally find their way back to the City of Emeralds?
5. What are the Scarecrow's new brains comprised of?
6. How do the travelers get past the answer to #53?
7. What does Dorothy say when she returns to Kansas?
8. When Toto barks at the Lion, what does the Lion do?
9. There is no chapter 25
10. When Dorothy and the Scarecrow finish their stories, what happens?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)