|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Wizard revealed to be?
(a) In a secret cupboard
(b) Behind a small screen
(c) In the ceiling
(d) Behind the throne
2. When the travelers are all back together, what do they decide to do?
(a) Head for Kansas
(b) Move into the palace
(c) Return to Oz
(d) Take a nap
3. What does Dorothy decide to take with her?
(a) The silver slippers
(b) The spell book
(c) The Golden Cap
(d) The magic eye
4. What does Glinda want from Dorothy?
(a) The Golden Cap
(b) Her basket
(c) Her silver shoes
(d) Her dress
5. Who tries to enter the woods first?
(a) The Scarecrow
(c) The Tin Woodman
(d) The Lion
6. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
(b) Tin Woodman
(d) Person made of china
7. The people of this land are afraid of what?
(a) The strangers will take over their land
(b) The strangers are evil
(c) The strangers will take them away
(d) The strangers will break them
8. What is attacking the animals of the forest?
(a) A large spider
(b) An evil man
(c) A goat
(d) A dragon
9. Who does the Wizard put in charge of the City of Emeralds?
(a) Tin Woodman
(d) His brother
10. What is this forest filled with?
(a) Magical gnomes
(b) Tree guards
11. Who is NOT a figurine the travelers encounter?
(c) China milkmaid
12. What do the travelers think will happen now that the witch is dead?
(a) They will get big rewards
(b) The Wizard will grant their wishes
(c) They can have an easy journey
(d) They can stop being afraid
13. What does the Wizard propose Dorothy build in order to get home?
(a) A car
(b) A balloon
(c) A boat
(d) A train
14. Where does the Wizard put the Tin Woodman's heart?
(a) In his chest
(b) In his pocket
(c) In his hat
(d) In his hand
15. Who does Dorothy want to bring back to Kansas with her?
(a) The princess
(b) The dragon
(c) The jokeer
(d) The milkmaid
Short Answer Questions
1. What do these creatures do to the travelers?
2. What does Dorothy use to summon the mice?
3. Who doesn't get what they wanted from the Wizard?
4. Dorothy says, "I'm so glad to be at ______ again!"
5. During the big meeting, who causes the members of the meeting to hush and turn?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)