|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the feared creature from #153?
(a) Tin Woodman
(c) The Lion
2. Who does Dorothy run up to at the end?
(c) Uncle Henry
(d) Aunt Em
3. Who does the Scarecrow ask for help with Dorothy's dilemma?
(a) Tin Woodman
(b) The Wizard
(c) The throne room solider
(d) A masked man
4. How long do the travelers wait for the Wizard?
(a) Three days
(b) A month
(c) Two hours
(d) Two days
5. Who doesn't get what they wanted from the Wizard?
(b) Tin Woodman
6. Where does this person in #135 tell the travelers to go?
(a) To see Esmerelda
(b) To beg the monkeys for help
(c) To see the Hammer Heads
(d) To see Glinda
7. What is the primary color of the land the Glinda lives in?
8. What do the friends of Dorothy vow to do?
(a) Let her go on her own
(b) Travel with her
(c) Build her a boat
(d) Help persuade the monkeys
9. What is the name of this chapter?
(a) Home Again
(b) Away from Oz
(c) Home at Last
(d) Return to Kansas
10. Who are the first creatures called to help Dorothy?
(a) The mice
(b) The Winged Monkeys
(c) The Munchkins
(d) The witches
11. Who was the Wizard afraid of?
(a) The Munchkins
(b) The travelers
(c) The witches
(d) The Hammer Heads
12. Who has been broken and glued back together many times?
(b) The milkmaid
(c) The cow
(d) The king
13. What do these creatures do to the travelers?
(a) Put them under a spell
(b) Strangle them
(c) Knock them down
(d) Sing at them
14. Who is sad about their situation in this chapter?
(c) Tin Woodman
(d) The Scarecrow
15. What does the Wizard propose Dorothy build in order to get home?
(a) A train
(b) A boat
(c) A car
(d) A balloon
Short Answer Questions
1. During the big meeting, who causes the members of the meeting to hush and turn?
2. The people of this land are afraid of what?
3. What do the Winkies do for the Scarecrow?
4. What does Glinda want from Dorothy?
5. What does the Queen of the Mice tell Dorothy to use to help them get to the Emerald City?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)