|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Lion?
(a) Take him to the forest
(b) Take him to the Winkies
(c) Take him to Oz
(d) Take him to the land of Spiders
2. Who kills the feared creature from #153?
(b) The Lion
(d) Tin Woodman
3. What is this forest filled with?
(a) Tree guards
(c) Magical gnomes
4. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Tin Woodman?
(a) Take him to the Hammer Heads
(b) Take him to the Emerald City
(c) Take him to Oz
(d) Take him to the land of the Winkies
5. What tries to grab this person in #139?
(a) A tree
(b) A lion
(c) A little person
(d) A monster
6. Who is having a meeting in the forest?
(a) A couple of old men
(b) A pack of jackals
(c) A group of hundreds of animals
(d) A few sprites
7. Why does Glinda give the Golden Cap away?
(a) To get rid of its evil
(b) To help Dorothy
(c) To save the rest of Oz
(d) To free the monkeys
8. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Scarecrow?
(a) Take him back to the Emerald City
(b) Take him to the witch's palace
(c) Take him to the Hammer Heads
(d) Take him to Oz
9. In which direction do the travelers walk?
10. What does the Wizard present as the Tin Woodman's heart?
(a) A stuffed silk heart
(b) A certificate
(c) Bran, pins, and needles
(d) A vial of potion
11. Who does Dorothy run up to at the end?
(a) Uncle Henry
(b) Aunt Em
12. When the witch is dead, who is free from her spell?
(a) The Winkies
(b) The Monkeys
(c) The Kalidas
(d) The Munchkins
13. What does the Wizard do when the travelers announce their victory?
(a) Seems to ignore them
(b) Gives them money
(c) Attacks them
(d) Tells them to go away
14. What is the name of this chapter?
(a) Home Again
(b) Home at Last
(c) Return to Kansas
(d) Away from Oz
15. What is comprised of bran, pins, and needles?
(a) The Scarecrow's brain
(b) Dorothy's breakfast
(c) The Tin Woodman's heart
(d) The Lions Nerve
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wizard want to do?
2. What do the friends of Dorothy vow to do?
3. Who has been broken and glued back together many times?
4. How long do the travelers wait for the Wizard?
5. What is the land in this chapter filled with?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)