Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Wizard afraid of?
(a) The travelers
(b) The Hammer Heads
(c) The witches
(d) The Munchkins
2. Who kills the feared creature from #153?
(c) Tin Woodman
(d) The Lion
3. What creatures look like short men with large heads?
(c) Hammer Heads
4. What is the primary color of the land the Glinda lives in?
5. What does the Lion receive from the Wizard?
(a) A piece of gold
(b) A medal
(c) A vial of green potion labeled courage
(d) A trophy
6. What do the friends of Dorothy vow to do?
(a) Help persuade the monkeys
(b) Let her go on her own
(c) Travel with her
(d) Build her a boat
7. What does the Queen of the Mice tell Dorothy to use to help them get to the Emerald City?
(a) Her heart
(b) The yellow brick road
(c) The map
(d) The Golden Cap
8. What does Dorothy use to summon the mice?
(a) A small whistle
(b) A spell
(c) A click of her heels
(d) A snap of her fingers
9. What do the Winkies do for the Scarecrow?
(a) Help repair him
(b) Help him with a plan
(d) Give him a brain
10. Who is NOT a figurine the travelers encounter?
(c) China milkmaid
11. What do the travelers see when they make it through the forest?
(a) A fire
(b) A high wall of china
(c) A ditch
(d) A river
12. Why does Glinda give the Golden Cap away?
(a) To free the monkeys
(b) To help Dorothy
(c) To save the rest of Oz
(d) To get rid of its evil
13. What tries to grab this person in #139?
(a) A lion
(b) A monster
(c) A little person
(d) A tree
14. Where does the Scarecrow put his gift from the Wizard?
(a) In his pocket
(b) In his hat
(c) In his head
(d) In his arm
15. What is comprised of bran, pins, and needles?
(a) The Lions Nerve
(b) The Scarecrow's brain
(c) The Tin Woodman's heart
(d) Dorothy's breakfast
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dorothy want to bring back to Kansas with her?
2. What does the Wizard say when the travelers can not see him in the throne room?
3. Who does Dorothy run up to at the end?
4. Who does the Scarecrow ask for help with Dorothy's dilemma?
5. Where does the Wizard put the Tin Woodman's heart?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)