|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Lion's new title?
(a) Leader of all Four Leggeds
(b) King of the Jungle
(c) King of the Forest
(d) Strong Warrior
2. Where had Aunt Em been when Dorothy appeared?
(a) In the barn
(b) In the house
(c) In the pen
(d) In the fields
3. What is the Wizard's true profession?
(a) An actor
(b) A writer
(c) A sage
(d) A ventriloquist
4. What is the primary color of the land the Glinda lives in?
5. Who enjoys the new land the travelers enter after the land of china?
(a) Tin Woodman
(d) The Lion
6. What do the Winkies do for the Scarecrow?
(b) Help him with a plan
(c) Give him a brain
(d) Help repair him
7. When the witch is dead, who is free from her spell?
(a) The Kalidas
(b) The Munchkins
(c) The Winkies
(d) The Monkeys
8. In what land does Glinda live?
(a) In a pond
(c) The land of the Quadlings
(d) In the land of the Hammer Heads
9. What color is the land of the Winkies?
10. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
(a) Tin Woodman
(d) Person made of china
11. What does the man suggest the travelers climb to reach their destination?
(a) The hill
(b) The wall
(c) The ledge
(d) The roof
12. What do the friends of Dorothy vow to do?
(a) Travel with her
(b) Build her a boat
(c) Help persuade the monkeys
(d) Let her go on her own
13. When the travelers are all back together, what do they decide to do?
(a) Move into the palace
(b) Return to Oz
(c) Take a nap
(d) Head for Kansas
14. Where is the Wizard revealed to be?
(a) Behind the throne
(b) Behind a small screen
(c) In a secret cupboard
(d) In the ceiling
15. Who has been broken and glued back together many times?
(b) The king
(c) The cow
(d) The milkmaid
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first creatures called to help Dorothy?
2. What finally rescues the travelers?
3. Who does the Wizard put in charge of the City of Emeralds?
4. What does this person in #141 do?
5. Where does Dorothy tell her aunt she has been?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)