|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is this forest filled with?
(c) Magical gnomes
(d) Tree guards
2. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Scarecrow?
(a) Take him to Oz
(b) Take him to the witch's palace
(c) Take him back to the Emerald City
(d) Take him to the Hammer Heads
3. Where does the Wizard put the Tin Woodman's heart?
(a) In his chest
(b) In his hat
(c) In his hand
(d) In his pocket
4. Who are the first creatures called to help Dorothy?
(a) The witches
(b) The Winged Monkeys
(c) The mice
(d) The Munchkins
5. What does the Wizard say when the travelers can not see him in the throne room?
(a) He is not there
(b) He is invisible
(c) He is the throne
(d) He is leaving
6. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Lion?
(a) Take him to the forest
(b) Take him to the Winkies
(c) Take him to the land of Spiders
(d) Take him to Oz
7. Where does the Scarecrow put his gift from the Wizard?
(a) In his pocket
(b) In his arm
(c) In his hat
(d) In his head
8. Where is the charm of the Golden Cap?
(a) In Dorothy's shoes
(b) Hidden in the rim of the hat
(c) Written outside the hat
(d) Written inside the hat
9. Who does the Wizard put in charge of the City of Emeralds?
(b) His brother
(c) Tin Woodman
10. What is the primary color of the land the Glinda lives in?
11. Who tries to enter the woods first?
(b) The Scarecrow
(c) The Tin Woodman
(d) The Lion
12. What does Glinda tell the monkeys to do with the Tin Woodman?
(a) Take him to Oz
(b) Take him to the Hammer Heads
(c) Take him to the Emerald City
(d) Take him to the land of the Winkies
13. Fill in the blank: "There are worse things in the world than being a _______."
(a) Person made of china
(d) Tin Woodman
14. What does the Lion receive from the Wizard?
(a) A piece of gold
(b) A trophy
(c) A medal
(d) A vial of green potion labeled courage
15. What is the Lion's new title?
(a) King of the Forest
(b) Leader of all Four Leggeds
(c) King of the Jungle
(d) Strong Warrior
Short Answer Questions
1. What do these creatures do to the travelers?
2. Where is the Wizard revealed to be?
3. What does the Wizard want to do?
4. What had Aunt Em been getting ready to do?
5. What does Dorothy decide to take with her?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)