1. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
(c) South Dakota
2. What is Dorothy's last name?
3. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
(a) Aunt Em
(b) Aunt Rosalie
(c) Aunt Anne
(d) Aunt Marge
4. What is Dorothy's uncle's name?
(a) Uncle Bob
(b) Uncle Peter
(c) Uncle Henry
(d) Uncle Louis
5. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
6. Where was Dorothy supposed to go when the tornado hit?
(b) The storm cellar
(c) The basement
(d) The barn
7. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
(a) The Wicked Witch
(b) Uncle Henry doesn't tell her about the storm
(c) Toto hides under the bed
(d) She is sleeping
8. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
9. What does the storm do to the house?
(a) Lifts it off the foundation
(b) Shakes it a little without damaging it
(c) Destroys it and everyone in it
10. What kind of home does Dorothy live in?
(a) A mansion
(b) A farmhouse
(c) A shack
(d) A Tudor
This section contains 3,495 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)