1. Where do Dorothy and her relatives live?
(d) South Dakota
2. What is Dorothy's last name?
3. What is Dorothy's aunt's name?
(a) Aunt Marge
(b) Aunt Rosalie
(c) Aunt Anne
(d) Aunt Em
4. What is Dorothy's uncle's name?
(a) Uncle Louis
(b) Uncle Peter
(c) Uncle Henry
(d) Uncle Bob
5. Toto is Dorothy's _________.
6. Where was Dorothy supposed to go when the tornado hit?
(a) The storm cellar
(b) The basement
(c) The barn
7. What prevents Dorothy from reaching safety?
(a) She is sleeping
(b) Toto hides under the bed
(c) Uncle Henry doesn't tell her about the storm
(d) The Wicked Witch
8. What color is used to describe Dorothy's home?
9. What does the storm do to the house?
(a) Destroys it and everyone in it
(b) Shakes it a little without damaging it
(d) Lifts it off the foundation
10. What kind of home does Dorothy live in?
(a) A shack
(b) A farmhouse
(c) A Tudor
(d) A mansion
This section contains 3,495 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)