• Dorothy Gale lives on a farm in Kansas.
• The farm life is colorless and gray.
• Dorothy lives with Aunt Em and Uncle Henry.
• Dorothy has a small dog named Toto.
• A cyclone bears down on the farm and Dorothy doesn't make it to the storm cellar in time.
• Dorothy wakes up to find herself in the Land of Oz.
• Dorothy and Toto meet the Munchkins.
• The Witch of the North thanks Dorothy for killing the Wicked Witch of the East with her house.
• Dorothy is told to go to the City of Emeralds.
• Dorothy is guided to the road of yellow bricks.
• The Witch of the North gives Dorothy the special silver shoes from the Wicked Witch of the East.
• The Witch of the North gives Dorothy a kiss on the forehead to protect her.
• Dorothy gets ready for her journey.
• Dorothy meets Scarecrow and...
This section contains 1,269 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)