|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mercedes marry in Chapter 72?
2. Why is Henry's sex partner in Chapter 90 worried about maintaining secrecy of their encounter?
3. Who does Henry mentally compare Sara to in Chapter 91?
4. Who does Henry ask for advice concerning Debra and Iris in Chapter 93?
5. When does Mercedes stop giving Henry fellatio in Chapter 73?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Lydia and Sara. How are their relationships with Henry similar and different?
Essay Topic 2
How does Henry change throughout the novel? Detail the changes he makes and the reasons behind those changes. What does the way that Henry views and treats women say about his character? How does this change throughout the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)