Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mercedes marry in Chapter 72?
2. Why is Henry's sex partner in Chapter 90 worried about maintaining secrecy of their encounter?
3. Who does Henry mentally compare Sara to in Chapter 91?
4. Who does Henry ask for advice concerning Debra and Iris in Chapter 93?
5. When does Mercedes stop giving Henry fellatio in Chapter 73?
Compare and contrast David and William Keesing.
Choose two characters that act as a foil to one another. In what ways do these characters serve as opposites? Are these differences indicative of good and evil?
How would the story be different if Henry and Lydia had stayed together throughout the entire novel, despite his many affairs?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)