Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mercedes marry in Chapter 72?
2. Why is Henry's sex partner in Chapter 90 worried about maintaining secrecy of their encounter?
3. Who does Henry mentally compare Sara to in Chapter 91?
4. Who does Henry ask for advice concerning Debra and Iris in Chapter 93?
5. When does Mercedes stop giving Henry fellatio in Chapter 73?
Essay Topic 1
How are the different symbols (Henry's apartment, the sculpture of Henry's head, etc.) used throughout the novel to represent abstract concepts? Detail and explain how the symbols are used to describe certain abstract concepts and which concepts they describe.
Essay Topic 2
Which characters are present in the novel as the protagonist and the antagonist? Why are these characters labeled in this way?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Lydia and Sara. How are their relationships with Henry similar and different?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)