|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry feel about camping?
(a) He despises it.
(b) He does not go camping.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He wants to move to a rural area.
2. Where does Lydia call Henry from in Chapter 45?
(d) San Francisco.
3. With whom does Tammie begin an overt sexual flirtation with in Chapters 49 through 51?
(b) Her brother's friend.
4. What does Henry demand when he knocks on the dormitory doors in Chapter 7?
(a) Sexual gratification.
(c) A ride to the airport.
5. Who does Henry hitch a ride with after the car crash in Chapter 7?
(a) A beer dealer.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) A drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Henry and Lydia argue towards the end of Chapter 6?
2. Who interrupts the first time that Henry and Lydia attempt to sleep together?
3. Who does Henry arrange to visit at the end of Chapter 53?
4. What do Henry and Lydia fight about after Lydia introduces her sister to Henry's friend?
5. What does Tammie offer to sell Henry for cash the first day that she meets him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Henry go in Chapter 54, and why?
2. Describe Lilly.
3. Describe Lydia Vance as Henry sees her in Chapter 1.
4. Describe Henry's interactions with Joanna Dover.
5. How do Nicole and Henry view each other in Chapter 21?
6. What is Valerie's role in Chapter 9?
7. Why do Henry and Lydia fight in Chapter 25, and what is their fight about?
8. How does Tammie react to Henry's return to Los Angeles in Chapter 57?
9. What happens when Lydia's sister visits in Chapter 22, and why does this cause a fight between Henry and Lydia?
10. What does Henry do at the college in Chapter 7?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)