|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to visit Henry the day after his one night stand in Chapter 34?
(a) Dee Dee Bronson.
(b) Joanna Dover.
(c) Laura Stanley.
(d) Lydia Vance.
2. What causes the car crash in Chapter 7?
(a) Bad driving.
(b) There is no car crash.
(c) Road ice.
(d) A drunk driver.
3. When the police arrive after Lydia destroys Henry's property, what does Henry refuse to do?
(a) Press charges.
(b) Return to his apartment.
(c) Reunite with Lydia.
(d) Sleep with Lydia.
4. What does Lydia begin to sculpt in clay several days after meeting Henry?
(a) Henry's head.
(b) A heart.
(c) Henry's body.
(d) Her children.
5. Who are Arlene and Tammie?
(a) Editors for Henry's new book.
(b) Pornographic film producers.
(c) The sisters who want to meet Henry.
(d) Lydia's sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia leave for Henry when she moves out of his apartment complex?
2. What does Henry do on the first night of his visit in Chapter 54?
3. What happens when Henry takes a walk without Lydia or her sisters in Chapter 30?
4. Why is Henry unable to perform sexually in Chapter 8?
5. Who picks Henry up from the airport in the beginning of Chapter 54?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Valerie's role in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Henry go in Chapter 30, and what happens there?
3. How does Henry injure himself in Chapter 31, and how does he react?
4. Describe Lydia Vance as Henry sees her in Chapter 1.
5. Why do Henry and Lydia fight in Chapter 25, and what is their fight about?
6. Why does Lydia call Henry in Chapter 45?
7. How does Tammie react to Henry's return to Los Angeles in Chapter 57?
8. Describe Lilly.
9. What does Henry do in Chapter 33, and how does Laura react in Chapter 34?
10. What happens while Henry is in Arkansas in Chapter 8?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)