|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia smash when she fights with Henry in his apartment after his affair in Chapter 12?
(a) The sculpture of Henry's head.
(b) His alcohol.
(c) Henry's face.
(d) Henry's windshield.
2. What city does Henry visit in Chapter 54?
(a) New York City, New York.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Galveston, Texas.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
3. Who decides to visit Henry the day after his one night stand in Chapter 34?
(a) Joanna Dover.
(b) Laura Stanley.
(c) Lydia Vance.
(d) Dee Dee Bronson.
4. What do Lydia and her sisters discuss that disgusts Henry in Chapter 30?
(a) Sexual intercourse.
5. What is the name of Bobby's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Henry and Tammie celebrate their impending trip?
2. What causes the car crash in Chapter 7?
3. With whom does Tammie begin an overt sexual flirtation with in Chapters 49 through 51?
4. When the police arrive after Lydia destroys Henry's property, what does Henry refuse to do?
5. Why do Henry and Lydia argue towards the end of Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Henry and Lydia go in Chapter 5, and what happens?
2. Who is Mindy, and how does Henry meet her?
3. Describe Henry's encounter in Chapter 10.
4. Why does Lydia call Henry in Chapter 45?
5. How does Henry injure himself in Chapter 31, and how does he react?
6. Describe Arlene and Tammie.
7. What is Valerie's role in Chapter 9?
8. What does Lydia do in Chapter 46, and how does Henry react?
9. Where does Henry go in Chapter 7, why, and what happens on his way there?
10. How does Tammie react to Henry's return to Los Angeles in Chapter 57?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)