|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks Henry up from the airport when he returns to Los Angeles in Chapter 32?
(a) Dee Dee.
2. Before his next reading, Henry falls into his bed frame; what does he injure?
(a) His chest.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
3. Where is Henry's next reading?
(a) New York City, New York.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Vancouver, Canada.
(d) Houston, Texas.
4. Where does Henry tell Tammie that he is going in Chapter 57?
(a) New York City.
5. What does Henry's visitor do almost immediately upon arrival at his apartment in Chapter 35?
(a) Clean the apartment.
(b) Climb into Henry's bed.
(c) Take a shower.
(d) Start drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Henry stay with Joanna?
2. How does Henry meet Nicole?
3. Who picks Henry up from the airport at his first stop in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of Tammie's daughter?
5. In Chapter 8, why does Henry's sponsor say that Henry can have his pick of any girl in the crowd?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry's interactions with Joanna Dover.
2. Why do Henry and Lydia fight in Chapters 11 through 15?
3. What happens between Henry and Dee Dee Bronson in Chapters 17 through 20?
4. Why do Henry and Lydia fight in Chapter 25, and what is their fight about?
5. Describe Henry's encounter in Chapter 10.
6. Why does Lydia call Henry in Chapter 45?
7. How does Henry injure himself in Chapter 31, and how does he react?
8. According to Chapters 36 through 38, how do Henry and Laura feel about each other?
9. What happens when Lydia's sister visits in Chapter 22, and why does this cause a fight between Henry and Lydia?
10. What does Henry tell Tammie in Chapter 57, how does she respond, and how is the issue resolved?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)