|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry help Lydia obtain a unit in his apartment complex?
(a) Because he loves her and wants her to be comfortable.
(b) Because it is a cheaper apartment.
(c) Because she was evicted from her apartment.
(d) Because she wants to be closer to him.
2. Where does Lydia call Henry from in Chapter 45?
(c) San Francisco.
3. How does Tammie react to Henry's absence in Chapter 57?
(a) She does not seem to notice that he has been gone.
(b) She is angry that he left without telling her.
(c) She misses him a lot.
(d) She is gone when Henry returns to Los Angeles.
4. Who tells Henry that she has a yeast infection?
5. Who does Henry sleep with shortly after his return to Los Angeles in Chapter 33?
(a) Laura Stanley.
(b) Joanna Dover.
(c) Dee Dee Bronson.
(d) Lydia Vance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia do when she finds Mindy in Henry's apartment?
2. Who picks Henry up from the airport in the beginning of Chapter 54?
3. Before his next reading, Henry falls into his bed frame; what does he injure?
4. What does Henry do on the first night of his visit in Chapter 54?
5. What do Lydia and her sisters discuss that disgusts Henry in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while Henry is in Arkansas in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Henry go in Chapter 54, and why?
3. What is Valerie's role in Chapter 9?
4. What does Henry say in Chapter 3 that insults Lydia, and how does she respond?
5. Describe Arlene and Tammie.
6. Describe Lydia Vance as Henry sees her in Chapter 1.
7. What happens when Lydia's sister visits in Chapter 22, and why does this cause a fight between Henry and Lydia?
8. How do Nicole and Henry view each other in Chapter 21?
9. Describe Henry's encounter in Chapter 10.
10. What does Henry tell Tammie in Chapter 57, how does she respond, and how is the issue resolved?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)