|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mindy stay with after Lydia finds her in Henry's apartment?
(a) Her parents.
(c) Bobby and Valerie.
2. Why is Henry unable to perform sexually in Chapter 8?
(a) Because he is not attracted to the girl.
(b) Because he is injured.
(c) Because he is too tired.
(d) Because he has had too much liquor.
3. Who does Henry select to leave with from the crowd in Chapter 8?
4. What does Henry demand when he knocks on the dormitory doors in Chapter 7?
(a) Sexual gratification.
(b) A ride to the airport.
5. Who does Henry call after Lydia leaves him in Chapter 16?
(b) Dee Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry meet Lydia Vance?
2. What does Henry accuse Lydia of being before Mindy arrives?
3. What does Lydia smash when she fights with Henry in his apartment after his affair in Chapter 12?
4. Where is Henry taken on vacation by his new lover in Chapter 19?
5. How does Tammie react to Henry's absence in Chapter 57?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry's encounter in Chapter 10.
2. Where does Henry go in Chapter 7, why, and what happens on his way there?
3. How does Henry injure himself in Chapter 31, and how does he react?
4. How does Tammie react to Henry's return to Los Angeles in Chapter 57?
5. What happens between Henry and Dee Dee Bronson in Chapters 17 through 20?
6. Describe Lydia Vance as Henry sees her in Chapter 1.
7. What does Henry do at the college in Chapter 7?
8. Where do Henry and Lydia go in Chapter 5, and what happens?
9. What does Lydia do in Chapter 46, and how does Henry react?
10. Why does Lydia call Henry in Chapter 45?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)