|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry hitch a ride with after the car crash in Chapter 7?
(a) A drug dealer.
(c) A beer dealer.
(d) A beautiful woman.
2. When her sister from Utah visits in Chapter 22, who does Lydia introduce her to?
3. What does Tammie offer to sell Henry for cash the first day that she meets him?
(b) Her sister.
4. What is the name of Tammie's daughter?
5. When the police arrive after Lydia destroys Henry's property, what does Henry refuse to do?
(a) Reunite with Lydia.
(b) Press charges.
(c) Sleep with Lydia.
(d) Return to his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Arlene and Tammie?
2. Why does Henry go camping in Muleshead, Utah with Lydia?
3. Who arrives as Henry returns to his apartment with Bobby's wife?
4. What does Nicole compare Henry's poetry to?
5. Before his next reading, Henry falls into his bed frame; what does he injure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lydia do in Chapter 46, and how does Henry react?
2. How does Henry injure himself in Chapter 31, and how does he react?
3. How does Tammie react to Henry's return to Los Angeles in Chapter 57?
4. Where do Henry and Lydia go in Chapter 5, and what happens?
5. What does Henry do at the college in Chapter 7?
6. What is Valerie's role in Chapter 9?
7. What happens between Henry and Dee Dee Bronson in Chapters 17 through 20?
8. What happens while Henry is in Arkansas in Chapter 8?
9. Where does Henry go in Chapter 30, and what happens there?
10. Describe Lilly.
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)