|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lydia react to the other men at the magazine's collation party in Chapter 4?
(a) She thinks Henry is more attractive.
(b) She sleeps with them.
(c) She flirts with them.
(d) She leaves with them.
2. What does Lydia begin to sculpt in clay several days after meeting Henry?
(a) Henry's body.
(b) A heart.
(c) Henry's head.
(d) Her children.
3. Who picks Henry up from the airport in the beginning of Chapter 54?
(c) Dee Dee.
4. Why does Henry get angry at Joanna in Chapter 56?
(a) For sneaking up on him.
(b) For leaving him alone for hours.
(c) For sleeping with someone else.
(d) For getting drunk without him.
5. Who does Lydia tell Henry that she cheated on him with in Chapter 15?
(c) William Keesing.
(d) Her ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Henry's first stop in Chapter 7?
2. What does Tammie beg to do after Henry returns from Galveston?
3. What does Henry do in the evening during his visit in Chapter 56?
4. What do Henry and Lydia fight about after Lydia introduces her sister to Henry's friend?
5. How does Lydia find out about Henry's affair with Nicole?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lydia call Henry in Chapter 45?
2. How do Nicole and Henry view each other in Chapter 21?
3. Where does Henry go in Chapter 54, and why?
4. How does Tammie react to Henry's return to Los Angeles in Chapter 57?
5. Where does Henry go in Chapter 7, why, and what happens on his way there?
6. How does Henry injure himself in Chapter 31, and how does he react?
7. How does Henry's relationship with Tammie develop?
8. What does Henry tell Tammie in Chapter 57, how does she respond, and how is the issue resolved?
9. Where does Henry go in Chapter 30, and what happens there?
10. Describe Arlene and Tammie.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)