|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lydia and her sisters discuss that disgusts Henry in Chapter 30?
(d) Sexual intercourse.
2. What does Tammie beg to do after Henry returns from Galveston?
(a) Get drunk and high on drugs.
(b) Let her sister stay with Henry.
(c) Accompany Henry to New York City.
(d) Sleep with Henry.
3. Who does Henry hitch a ride with after the car crash in Chapter 7?
(a) A beer dealer.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A beautiful woman.
4. What city does Henry visit in Chapter 54?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) New York City, New York.
(d) Galveston, Texas.
5. Why does Henry begin to fly around the United States in Chapter 7?
(a) To visit his family.
(b) To perform readings.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To attend parties.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lydia calls to tell Henry about her own affair, what does Henry want to do in Chapter 19?
2. What does Tammie offer to sell Henry for cash the first day that she meets him?
3. Who does Henry arrange to visit at the end of Chapter 53?
4. What is the name of Bobby's wife?
5. What does Henry do after his reading in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry's predicament concerning Thanksgiving, and how does he solve his dilemma?
2. How does Cecelia feel about Henry?
3. Describe the three women that Henry meets in Chapter 87.
4. Where does Henry go in Chapter 93, who does he meet, and what does he do?
5. What happens when Tammie is evicted in Chapter 68?
6. Where does Henry go in Chapter 7, why, and what happens on his way there?
7. Describe Henry's encounter in Chapter 10.
8. Who is Mindy, and how does Henry meet her?
9. What is Valerie's role in Chapter 9?
10. How does Henry's interactions with other women upset Sarah during Christmas?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)