Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mercedes marry in Chapter 72?
(a) Little Jack.
2. Why is Henry's sex partner in Chapter 90 worried about maintaining secrecy of their encounter?
(a) She wants to continue the affair.
(b) She does not want to maintain secrecy.
(c) She is afraid that she will be fired if Debra finds out.
(d) She does not want her husband to find out.
3. Who does Henry mentally compare Sara to in Chapter 91?
4. Who does Henry ask for advice concerning Debra and Iris in Chapter 93?
5. When does Mercedes stop giving Henry fellatio in Chapter 73?
(a) Almost immediately.
(b) After he climaxes.
(c) When he asks her to stop.
(d) Right before he climaxes.
6. Where does Liza sleep her first night in Los Angeles?
(a) On blankets in the front room of Henry's apartment.
(b) In Henry's bed.
(c) In a hotel room.
(d) In the bathroom because she is drunk.
7. After leaving Tammie because she angers him, what does Henry do later when she returns to the hotel room?
(a) Physically beats her.
(b) Sexually molests her.
(c) She never returns to the hotel room.
(d) Verbally abuses her.
8. What happens to Henry on his way home from the airport in Chapter 96?
(a) He is stalked by Sara.
(b) He gets into a car accident.
(c) He is arrested because Iris is underage.
(d) He is propositioned by a prostitute.
9. What does Henry do about the person he unexpectedly finds at Tammie's apartment?
(a) Takes her to Tammie's mother's house.
(b) Calls the cops.
(c) Beats him up.
(d) Leaves angrily.
10. Where does Debra live?
(a) Playa del Rey.
(c) New York City.
(d) Manhattan Beach.
11. What are the names of the two German girls who stop by Henry's apartment?
(a) Valerie and Jemma.
(b) Sara and Debra.
(c) Arlene and Tammie.
(d) Hilda and Gertrude.
12. What does Tammie do a surprisingly creditable job of in Chapter 67?
(a) Introducing Henry for a reading.
(b) Finding a new partner.
(c) Staying sober.
(d) Hiding from the police.
13. What does Liza do when she returns to Henry's apartment in Chapter 85?
(a) Sleep with Henry.
(b) Put on a fashion show.
(c) Pack her bags and prepare to leave.
(d) Clean Henry's apartment.
14. Why did Cecelia divorce her husband?
(a) She is no longer in love with him.
(b) She likes Henry better.
(c) His infidelity.
(d) His drug addiction.
15. What does Mercedes ask Henry to do in front of her in Chapter 73?
(c) Read his poetry.
(d) Get drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Debra's assistant?
2. What astounds Henry in Chapter 69?
3. What does Henry do after Liza leaves in the morning in Chapter 85?
4. Where is Liza Weston from?
5. Who does Henry watch sleep together in Chapter 96?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)