|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry have sex with in Chapter 90?
2. Who is ill in Chapters 74 and 75?
(a) Lydia Vance.
(c) William Keesing.
(d) Henry Chinaski.
3. Who does Henry finally sleep with after Iris leaves?
4. Where do Henry and Tammie prepare to go in the beginning of Chapter 58?
(c) New York City.
5. What does Tammie find in the morning in Chapter 64?
(a) An old prescription.
(b) Another woman in bed with Henry.
(c) A pair of someone else's panties.
6. To whom is Sara a spiritual adherent?
(c) Jesus Christ.
(d) Drayer Baba.
7. Why does Cecelia call Henry two weeks after he returns to Los Angeles?
(a) To ask him to write a poem for her husband.
(b) To set up a rendezvous.
(c) To tell him that Keesing has died.
(d) She does not call him.
8. What is Debra planning a party for?
(a) Her birthday.
(c) New Year's Eve.
9. Who does Henry watch sleep together in Chapter 96?
(a) Bobby and Tammie.
(b) Bobby and Valerie.
(c) Keesing and Cecelia.
(d) Lydia and Marvin.
10. Who does Henry unexpectedly encounter at Tammie's apartment when he picks her up for their trip?
11. What does Henry decide about Sara in cCapter 92?
(a) That she is special.
(b) That she is not worth his time.
(c) That he wants to marry her.
(d) That she is crazy.
12. What do Tammie and Henry search for as they walk the streets of New York City?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A bar.
(d) A prostitute.
13. Why is Tammie delayed for the reading in Chapter 62?
(a) Because she is so drunk and high on drugs.
(b) Tammie is not delayed for the reading.
(c) Because she and Henry slept together, so she needs a shower.
(d) Because she cannot decide how to wear her hair.
14. Where is Liza Weston from?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
15. Where does Debra live?
(a) Manhattan Beach.
(b) Playa del Rey.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tammie do on the flight?
2. What is the name of Sara's health food cafe?
3. Whose literary accomplishments is Henry impressed with in Chapter 74?
4. Why is Mercedes afraid to sleep with Henry in Chapter 72?
5. Where is Henry's reading held in Chapter 62?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)