|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 98 through 104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to write Henry from New York in Chapter 24?
2. How long does Henry stay with Joanna?
(a) About a week.
(b) Three days.
(c) Almost a month.
(d) Nearly two weeks.
3. Why does Henry agree to Tammie's request after his return from Galveston?
(a) Because he missed her while he was away.
(b) Because Tammie cries and begs.
(c) Henry does not agree to Tammie's request.
(d) Because his editor agrees to pay for Tammie's expenses.
4. What do Henry and Joanna do in the morning when he visits her?
(a) Sleep together, use drugs, and drink.
(b) Go to several poetry readings.
(c) Go out for breakfast.
(d) Fight with each other.
5. Who does Henry unexpectedly encounter at Tammie's apartment when he picks her up for their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry accuse Tammie of the day after her brother and his friends visit?
2. Where is Henry's reading in Chapter 8?
3. Where does Debra live?
4. Where does Lydia call Henry from in Chapter 45?
5. When Lydia calls to tell Henry about her own affair, what does Henry want to do in Chapter 19?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)