|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 86 through 90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Henry start a fight with Lydia right before his new-found friend arrives from New York?
(a) They never fight.
(b) Because she refuses to have sex with him.
(c) To avoid entanglement.
(d) To decide who will pick Henry's friend up from the airport.
2. Where does Henry give a reading in Chapter 74?
(c) New York.
3. How does Henry meet Nicole?
(a) They meet at a bar.
(b) They meet at a poetry reading.
(c) She begins to write to him.
(d) She is a former lover.
4. What happens when Henry takes a walk without Lydia or her sisters in Chapter 30?
(a) He finds a woman in the woods.
(b) He hides from them.
(c) He returns to Los Angeles.
(d) He gets lost.
5. What is the name of the woman that Henry sleeps with after his reading in Chapter 31?
(a) Laura Stanley.
(b) Joanna Dover.
(c) Dee Dee Bronson.
(d) Lydia Vance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Henry unable to perform sexually in Chapter 87?
2. Who arrives as Henry returns to his apartment with Bobby's wife?
3. Where does Debra live?
4. Where does Liza ask Henry to take her in Chapter 85?
5. What does Tammie beg to do after Henry returns from Galveston?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)