|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry demand when he knocks on the dormitory doors in Chapter 7?
(a) A ride to the airport.
(d) Sexual gratification.
2. What excuse does Henry use to continue sleeping with Nicole in Chapter 23?
(a) Lydia is not fulfilling his needs.
(b) Poetry readings.
(c) Visiting the supermarket.
(d) Going to work at the magazine.
3. When Lydia calls to tell Henry about her own affair, what does Henry want to do in Chapter 19?
(a) Get married immediately.
(b) Resume their relationship.
(c) Forget all about her.
(d) Have her killed.
4. In Chapter 8, why does Henry's sponsor say that Henry can have his pick of any girl in the crowd?
(a) Due to Henry's wealth.
(b) Due to Southern hospitality.
(c) Because he is so attractive.
(d) Because the girls are all prostitutes.
5. Where does Henry go after the car crash in Chapter 7?
(a) Local college for his reading.
(b) Bar to get drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry select to leave with from the crowd in Chapter 8?
2. What does Nicole compare Henry's poetry to?
3. Who does Lydia tell Henry that she cheated on him with in Chapter 15?
4. What does Lydia smash when she fights with Henry in his apartment after his affair in Chapter 12?
5. What does Henry do on the way home from his magazine's collation party?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)