|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Henry and Lydia argue towards the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Because Lydia flirts with younger men at a party.
(b) Because Lydia has cheats on Henry with someone else.
(c) They do not argue in Chapter 6.
(d) Because Henry cheats on Lydia with someone else.
2. What does Lydia do when she finds Mindy in Henry's apartment?
(a) Lydia beats Mindy.
(b) Lydia starts crying.
(c) Lydia refuses to see Henry ever again.
(d) Lydia has a threesome with Henry and Mindy.
3. What does Henry do after his reading in Chapter 7?
(a) Sleeps with Lydia.
(b) Does a lot of drugs.
(c) Goes home.
(d) Drinks a lot of alcohol.
4. Where does Henry meet Lydia Vance?
(a) At the beach.
(b) At his first poetry reading.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At his apartment.
5. Why does Henry start a fight with Lydia right before his new-found friend arrives from New York?
(a) They never fight.
(b) To decide who will pick Henry's friend up from the airport.
(c) To avoid entanglement.
(d) Because she refuses to have sex with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why does Henry's sponsor say that Henry can have his pick of any girl in the crowd?
2. Where is Henry taken on vacation by his new lover in Chapter 19?
3. Who does Lydia tell Henry that she cheated on him with in Chapter 15?
4. What do Henry and Lydia fight about after Lydia introduces her sister to Henry's friend?
5. What excuse does Henry use to continue sleeping with Nicole in Chapter 23?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)