|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia pay close attention to when she and Henry go to the beach in Chapter 5?
(a) The younger, healthier men in bathing suits.
(b) The beautiful ocean waves.
(c) The birds in the sky.
(d) Her bathing suit.
2. Where does Henry meet Lydia Vance?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At his first poetry reading.
(c) At his apartment.
(d) At the beach.
3. When does Henry visit Nicole in Chapter 21?
(a) During a lull in his relationship with Lydia.
(b) On Christmas Day.
(c) The night before his marriage to Lydia.
(d) On Thanksgiving.
4. Why does Henry help Lydia obtain a unit in his apartment complex?
(a) Because she was evicted from her apartment.
(b) Because he loves her and wants her to be comfortable.
(c) Because it is a cheaper apartment.
(d) Because she wants to be closer to him.
5. What does Henry do after his reading in Chapter 7?
(a) Goes home.
(b) Sleeps with Lydia.
(c) Does a lot of drugs.
(d) Drinks a lot of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Lydia fight about after Lydia introduces her sister to Henry's friend?
2. What is the name of Bobby's wife?
3. Who attempts to commit suicide when their lover decides to discontinue their relationship in Chapter 19?
4. Who does Henry call after Lydia leaves him in Chapter 16?
5. Where is Henry taken on vacation by his new lover in Chapter 19?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)