|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry demand when he knocks on the dormitory doors in Chapter 7?
(a) Sexual gratification.
(c) A ride to the airport.
2. Who begins to write Henry from New York in Chapter 24?
3. Why does Henry begin to fly around the United States in Chapter 7?
(a) To attend parties.
(b) To visit his family.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To perform readings.
4. Where does Henry meet Lydia Vance?
(a) At his first poetry reading.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At his apartment.
5. Where is Lydia Vance originally from?
(a) Los Angeles, California.
(b) New York City, New York.
(c) Muleshead, Utah.
(d) Los Vegas, Nevada.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Henry and Lydia run into after dropping an article off at a local magazine in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 8, why does Henry's sponsor say that Henry can have his pick of any girl in the crowd?
3. Why does Henry start a fight with Lydia right before his new-found friend arrives from New York?
4. Who interrupts the first time that Henry and Lydia attempt to sleep together?
5. When does Henry visit Nicole in Chapter 21?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)