|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 91 through 93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Tammie begin an overt sexual flirtation with in Chapters 49 through 51?
(a) Her brother's friend.
2. Why do the two Germans girls leave Henry's apartment?
(a) Because their husbands find them.
(b) Because they meet a man who offers them a lot of money.
(c) Because Henry gets arrested.
(d) Because Henry asks them to leave.
3. What gets stuck in Henry's car in Chapter 71?
(a) A chair.
(b) The sculpture of his head.
(c) A large box.
(d) A woman.
4. Who does Henry mentally compare Sara to in Chapter 91?
5. What do Henry and Lydia fight about after Lydia introduces her sister to Henry's friend?
(a) Lydia sleeping with Marvin on a previous occasion.
(b) Lydia inviting her sister to stay with them without his permission.
(c) Henry deciding to leave Lydia.
(d) Henry coming on to Valerie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cecelia stay when she arrives in Los Angeles?
2. What does Henry try to do the night after Laura leaves?
3. Where does Liza ask Henry to take her in Chapter 85?
4. Who begins to write Henry from New York in Chapter 24?
5. Who does Mindy stay with after Lydia finds her in Henry's apartment?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)