|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lydia react to the other men at the magazine's collation party in Chapter 4?
(a) She leaves with them.
(b) She thinks Henry is more attractive.
(c) She flirts with them.
(d) She sleeps with them.
2. Who attempts to commit suicide when their lover decides to discontinue their relationship in Chapter 19?
(d) Dee Dee.
3. Where does Henry go after the car crash in Chapter 7?
(a) Bar to get drunk.
(d) Local college for his reading.
4. Why is Henry unable to perform sexually in Chapter 8?
(a) Because he is injured.
(b) Because he is too tired.
(c) Because he has had too much liquor.
(d) Because he is not attracted to the girl.
5. What does Henry's visitor think about his life after a few days in Chapter 38?
(a) It is tawdry, unappealing, and insufficient.
(b) It is frightening and worrisome.
(c) It is interesting and fun.
(d) It is superficial and gawdy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that Henry sleeps with after his reading in Chapter 31?
2. When her sister from Utah visits in Chapter 22, who does Lydia introduce her to?
3. Where is Henry's reading in Chapter 8?
4. Who picks Henry up from the airport when he returns to Los Angeles in Chapter 32?
5. When does Henry visit Nicole in Chapter 21?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)