Chapters 1 through 6
1. What does Henry Chinaski gain fame as?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A poet.
(c) A novelist.
(d) A chauvenist.
2. What substance is Henry addicted to?
3. Where does Henry meet Lydia Vance?
(a) At the beach.
(b) At his first poetry reading.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At his apartment.
4. How does Henry immediately feel about Lydia Vance?
(a) He thinks she is ugly.
(b) He is attracted to her.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He does not notice her.
5. Where is Lydia Vance originally from?
(a) New York City, New York.
(b) Muleshead, Utah.
(c) Los Angeles, California.
(d) Los Vegas, Nevada.
6. What does Lydia begin to sculpt in clay several days after meeting Henry?
(a) Henry's head.
(b) Her children.
(c) Henry's body.
(d) A heart.
7. Who interrupts the first time that Henry and Lydia attempt to sleep together?
(a) Linda, Lydia's sister.
(b) Lisa, Lydia's daughter.
(c) Little Jack, Lydia's husband.
(d) Bobby, Lydia's son.
8. What position does Henry hold at a small, local magazine?
(a) Assistant editor.
This section contains 4,058 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)